Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whoa! I think they've started shooting - and not in USA

+3
dawnsfire
IheartB&B
joybrennan
7 posters

Go down

Whoa!  I think they've started shooting - and not in USA Empty Whoa! I think they've started shooting - and not in USA

Post by joybrennan Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:35 pm

WHOA! Came across these by accident. One is Emily with Max and they are dressed in black - like at a funeral. There's one with her and David, and NOT in DC. Finally, a couple of Emily as Bones. The pictures were uploaded on July 17. The commentary is all in Spanish...but maybe they're in Argentina?

Here's a link:
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

If the link doesn't work, you can Google Emily Deschanel and fotolog.com - it should come up.

Ok, yes I'm on vacation, but I DO have wifi service (yeah!)
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Whoa!  I think they've started shooting - and not in USA Empty Re: Whoa! I think they've started shooting - and not in USA

Post by IheartB&B Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:43 pm

I think that picture was from Judas On The Pole.

~Ana

IheartB&B
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2010-04-01

Back to top Go down

Whoa!  I think they've started shooting - and not in USA Empty Re: Whoa! I think they've started shooting - and not in USA

Post by dawnsfire Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:47 pm

Yeah, that's from Judas--right when he handcuffs her to the bench.

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:51 pm

Oh, and the one of her & David (she's in the red sleeveless & wide belt)? Woman at the Airport. I'm 99.999% sure.

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:59 pm

I think your right! LOL! I think I'm just desperate to find something that says the season opener will be NOTHING like they are saying. It' also late and I've been traveling. The outfit she has on in the shot with David...I was hoping maybe they changed her look...it's how she USED to dress. (I'm too tired to think about what's it from.)

joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:20 am

yep they're old pics, no new emily hairstyle in any of them Smile
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:16 am

If you saw her interview today, 'Knights of the Round Table', you'll see that she hasn't kept that hairstyle. She's let it all grow out.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1073
Say What You Want : Pyramids are better at change than you are.
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:13 am

elyon wrote:If you saw her interview today, 'Knights of the Round Table', you'll see that she hasn't kept that hairstyle. She's let it all grow out.

No I missed that, I didn't know that she hadn't kept it. those pics are old though. they don't start filming till tommorrow or Wed ( can't remember if it's the 20th or 21st)

EDIT*** watched the "knights of the round table" video, but it doesn't say when it was taped, it could have been taped prior to her hair cutting, and the only reason I think so is that her hair is really really long here, and I don't know that it would be able to grow that much in 2 months. guess we'll find out at comi-con....
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:21 am

It's recent. I saw her at the clothing sale for Congolese women. She's grown it out.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:26 am

elyon wrote:It's recent. I saw her at the clothing sale for Congolese women. She's grown it out.

Well that's good I like the hair she has in that vid.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:29 am

Me, too. Although there's no saying that she'll keep it for Bones. She could get it cut again but I noticed that she kept shoving the bangs back like they were a nuisance so she may just let it grow.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:41 am

Here's a picture of Emily taken July 9th ... Hart posted it, if anyone wants to see what her hair is up to these days. Lol. I like the style, but it doesn't say Brennan to me, so I'm interested in seeing it in character. Laughing

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Edited to add: That Knights of the Round Table video was posted to YouTube on May 17th of this year. I knew I'd seen it before. Smile
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by HermioneGirl101 Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:04 am

I agree that I like the hairstyle on Emily... but on Brennan? No.
HermioneGirl101
HermioneGirl101
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 444
Say What You Want : I'll watch Bones through thick and thin. No storyline will change that!
Registration date : 2010-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down