Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emily and David shooting a scene from ep. 101!

+6
i_heart_bones
jcn747
Meegs82
CanadianBones
bones206
anteater
10 posters

Go down

Emily and David shooting a scene from ep. 101! Empty Emily and David shooting a scene from ep. 101!

Post by anteater Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:24 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

So cute! This looks to be a fun episode.

Tip from ChoeBe on Twitter.
anteater
anteater
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Emily and David shooting a scene from ep. 101! Empty Re: Emily and David shooting a scene from ep. 101!

Post by bones206 Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:39 am

AWWWW!!!! I loved it!!! Thank-you so much for posting!!!

p.s. I think that is from the 100th episode, not 101... but, I may be wrong...
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2057
Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Emily and David shooting a scene from ep. 101! Empty Re: Emily and David shooting a scene from ep. 101!

Post by CanadianBones Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:40 am

well the date on the video said feb 4 2010 so i don't think it is 100 since i would imagine they are done that one. There is another video of Emily signing autographs from that day too on youtube.

fun video! I wonder if that was like how it used to be at Torrence High - Buffy, 90210, She's All That. Certainly something that happens all the time in the LA area, not something that happens where I live.
CanadianBones
CanadianBones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1266
Say What You Want : they shouldn't be doing that on the forensic platform. - brennan
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:44 am

Oh duh!!! I mixed up the sides! Silly me... It's most definately NOT from episode 100.
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2057
Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:15 pm

That's from 99, the high school reunion epi. Brennan is running into a person from high school, you can tell 'cuz she says "well, now I'm a successful author and scientist." It is possible that they hadn't shot that scene yet (even if they had shot 100 already) 'cuz they are clearly on location at a high school. It takes a lot to get a location shoot set up, so it's entirely possible that they had to wait to film it til after they filmed the 100th.

And did you all HEAR what Brennan said after they grabbed hands? "Yes, we have intercourse every chance we get." TOO Brennan!!! Smile
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4106
Say What You Want : Dancing Phalanges! Dancing Phalanges!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by anteater Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:37 pm

No, I'm pretty sure the high school reunion episode is #101, "The Death of the Queen Bee." Episode 99 is "The Bones on the Blue Line," in which we see Brennan as an author. I could have read the sides wrong, but I'm pretty sure the order goes:
Ep. 99: "The Bones on the Blue Line"
Ep. 100: "The Parts in the Sum of the Whole"
Ep. 101: "The Death of the Queen Bee" (where the clip is from)
Ep. 102: "The Predator in the Pool"
anteater
anteater
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by jcn747 Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:05 pm

anteater wrote:No, I'm pretty sure the high school reunion episode is #101, "The Death of the Queen Bee." Episode 99 is "The Bones on the Blue Line," in which we see Brennan as an author. I could have read the sides wrong, but I'm pretty sure the order goes:
Ep. 99: "The Bones on the Blue Line"
Ep. 100: "The Parts in the Sum of the Whole"
Ep. 101: "The Death of the Queen Bee" (where the clip is from)
Ep. 102: "The Predator in the Pool"

I think you are right, because there has been talk about how we went from the hundredth, to booth and bones being "married" then going to them getting dates >Sad
jcn747
jcn747
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 370
Say What You Want : !!We are talking about translation!!
Burdens that allow us to fly
--
"It's not always rainbows and butterflies It's compromise that moves us along, my heart is full and my doors always open you come anytime you want "
♥ Maroon 5 ♥
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:21 pm

Ya, I must have gotten it mixed up. I don't read sides and I was under the impression that the high school reunion epi was before the 100th. My bad! But I think we can definitely conclude that the clip is from the high school reunion epi. Sorry 'bout that...I should really check my facts before I go spouting things off, huh? Wink
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:29 pm

Meegs82 wrote:
And did you all HEAR what Brennan said after they grabbed hands? "Yes, we have intercourse every chance we get." TOO Brennan!!! Smile

So good! Laughing
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:20 pm

Love the hand holding!!!
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:07 am

That video is super cute. I like that it's sort of an awkward hand holding too. Now that they're aware of their feelings things get a little awkward like..."what should I do...hold her hand or not?" Ironically, sort of like high school! The hand holding wasn't in the script. I guess DB just added it in as usual or the director.

I'm so glad they left in the intercourse line!! I was afraid it would get cut out for some reason. I wish we could see their faces as they spoke. Seeing their backs doesn't really do the scene justice at all!

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by 19ana89 Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:03 pm

WOW! Thanks for posting!
19ana89
19ana89
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1938
Say What You Want : Ones who flaunt their power disappear when the truly powerful appear.
Registration date : 2009-01-13

https://www.facebook.com/19ana89

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:27 pm

tinkrella wrote:That video is super cute. I like that it's sort of an awkward hand holding too. Now that they're aware of their feelings things get a little awkward like..."what should I do...hold her hand or not?" Ironically, sort of like high school! The hand holding wasn't in the script. I guess DB just added it in as usual or the director.

I'm so glad they left in the intercourse line!! I was afraid it would get cut out for some reason. I wish we could see their faces as they spoke. Seeing their backs doesn't really do the scene justice at all!

Well, there's still a chance they could cut the line. Not that I think they will, but there was an entire exchange between Brennan and Perrota in "Princess and the Pear" that I watched Emily and Marisa film and it was cut. It was funny, too. Perotta says she had heard about the Wonder Woman and "Clark Kent" (so she called it) incident and Brennan responds. It was quite telling of the B&B relationship and I was super bummed when they cut it.
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:59 am

really? i wanna see that video! i hate when they cut things. i know they have to. but still...it's so annoying when they do. there is one scene in season four (i think) on the dvd's of them eating tai food together at the end and she's trying to get him to eat Tofu. it's pretty pointless and I understand that when it comes to time limits...the pointless ones are the first to go...but i do wish they had kept it in.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:11 am

Oh, I haven't watched that deleted scene. The exchange between Brennan and Perotta was during the whole auction scene in "Princess," so it wasn't separate. It could have been an "extended" scene on the DVD though, but alas, they didn't put it in. Probably because it wasn't a B&B scene, even though it DID shed some light on their relationship. The editors probably figured we already got enough from Perotta's exchange with Booth on the phone in that epi, so the extra it in the auction scene was unnecessary. It was still cute, tho! Smile
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by simonmad Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:22 am

anteater wrote:[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

So cute! This looks to be a fun episode.

Tip from ChoeBe on Twitter.

Thanks for posting it Very Happy !
simonmad
simonmad
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 110
Say What You Want :
Understanding,
Compassion,
Kindness and Love
are the only true revolutionary ideas.
Registration date : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum