Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It Started out With a Kiss **Rated M**

4 posters

Go down

It Started out With a Kiss  **Rated M** Empty It Started out With a Kiss **Rated M**

Post by LoveU2 Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:27 am

Hi! So...I really wish those two would hook up already and I couldn’t wait any
longer, so... here. I thought I’d share my thoughts with you all.

This is so rated M. You are forewarned. Nothing too crazy... a little smuffy bit ‘o’ time killer.

Disclaimer: I do not own Bones. Nor will I ever profit from any use of pre-created characters and storylines. I just love them so much.
And...If Booth can dream, then why can’t I?

This story takes place at the beginning of season 5, started with a little spoiler about a kiss in the first episode that we all know now to be lame...
I went to town with it anyway. I hope you enjoy it!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It Started Out With a Kiss...

The ride back from the hospital had been quiet, but not awkward.

They were both mature enough to accept the fact that they had kissed, but neither of them knew how to approach the next step. What they had both wanted for some time now, but had been afraid to deal with. Neither of them knew what the fall-out might be.

Now, the first step had been made, but there had been pressing matters to deal with. At the time, she had been bleeding profusely from the stab wound on her arm, but now, she was stitched up, bandaged, and sent on her way.

They sat on the couch in his apartment. They were gently touching shoulders. The distance between them was barely there at all. They sat silently. Both of them contemplating the words that for so long they had wanted to speak. This moment, this thing between them, was really happening.

He heard her take a deep breath, exhale, and then her good arm crept over her personal space barrier and into his lap, where his own hands lay. Her fingers slowly, but surely, intertwined with his. He twisted their hands so that hers was on the bottom, and he applied a slight pressure so that her hand was pressed into his thigh.

She squeezed his fingers and he squeezed back. He saw, in his peripheral vision that her head turned towards his. He took a deep breath and turned his own head to meet her glance. Her eyes were that deep blue and full of emotion that he loved so much. He smiled. She smiled back.

“So...Booth.” Her voice had a husky deepness that he had never heard from her before.

“So... Bones.” His voice portrayed so much emotion with those two words that she was suddenly hesitant to go on, but she did.

“You kissed me.” She didn’t break the gaze.

“You kissed me back.” He smiled, trying to calm her obvious nerves. He could feel her hand trembling, still locked with his.

“Yeah. I did.”

She wished more than anything that she didn’t feel like such a teenager, full of hormones, and unsure of what to do next. Afraid of what the first time would bring. It wasn’t exactly her first time, but at the same time, it kind of was. Her first time with Booth. It had to be special. She knew it was going to be.

So did he.

“I kind of want to do it again.” He tested her. He wasn’t going to waste anymore time pretending that was not what he wanted to do.

She smiled.

“So, what’s stopping you?”

“I don’t want to hurt you Bones. I want you to want this.”

“You can’t hurt me Booth. I am more of afraid that I will hurt you. I do want this. I want this more than anything. I have for a long time. I think we’ve wasted too much time already. You never know when something will happen to either of us and we have both been too close to death lately to deny our feelings any longer. We owe it to each other to live for the moment.” A single tear fell from her eye and rolled down her cheek.

He reached over with the hand that was not holding hers, and traced the path of the tear with his index finger. When his finger met the tear that dangled from her jaw, he swept it away, and brought his finger to his lips. She smiled again. The intimate action was so heart-felt to her that another tear formed. He leaned towards her and kissed the tear from her eye.

He kissed her temple, and the tip of her nose, and slowly and carefully, he brought his lips to hers. He pressed them to hers gently but made no movement at first. He just held onto the moment. It wasn’t long before her lips parted slightly and her soft tongue gently caressed his top lip. Then the bottom. He felt her tongue search deeper and before either of them knew it, their mouths moved together in passionate sync. Ferocious, yet tender at the same time.

So many years of denial came out in that kiss. He couldn’t have turned back in that moment if he had wanted to. Lucky for both of them, neither wanted to.

She leaned back, forcing him to follow her movement until they were horizontal on the couch. Their mouths never stopped working each other. This was exactly where they both wanted to be.

He felt her finally release his hand, and she moved the now-free appendage, starting at the back of his thigh, and worked her way upward, over his ass and up his back. Her fingers fumbled only briefly with the bottom of his shirt, and she pulled it out of his pants and moved her hand up the soft, firm skin of his back.

She felt the goose-flesh from where her fingers touched his bare skin. She pushed his shirt up further until her hand was on his shoulder. She dug her nails in slightly, and she felt him gasp into her mouth. He pulled back slightly to look at her.

Their eyes met, and they both recognized the look of trust and passion in each other.

There was no stopping now. There was no turning back.

“Are you sure this is what you want Bones? I have to be sure.”

Her eyes were liquid, and inviting, and full of passion. All for him. Before she said anything, he knew that this was exactly what she wanted. He could read her face so well.

She tried to speak, but only a slight mumble came out. She nodded instead, and he kissed her with a ferocity that surprised both of them.

He left her lips alone, and moved slowly down her neck, his tongue flicking gently where his lips connected to her soft skin. He heard her gasp now, and he knew he was doing something right.

His kisses trailed down her neck and approached her chest, which was slightly exposed from the low-cut shirt that she wore. When he met the fabric, he stopped and looked up at her face. Her eyes were closed, and her breathing was coming faster. He was a little surprised at how fast he had gotten her to that point. He hadn’t even noticed that he was grinding his pelvis into hers. He was so ready.

He knew that she had to feel his need, and he was also surprised at how fast he had gotten himself to that point. He laughed when he remembered that it hadn’t been fast at all. Four years. That’s how long it had taken him to get to that point. That really couldn’t be considered fast.

He slowed down the movement of his hips on hers and shifted position so that his knees were on the couch and he straddled her. He sat up slightly and moved his hands, starting at her shoulders, down the front of her chest and stopped when he reached her waist.

“This is it Bones. This is the point of no return...This is where we cross the line.”

“I’ll meet you on the other side.” She finally found her voice, and he somehow got even harder at the pitch and tone of it.

He pulled her shirt upwards and she reached her arms over her head to help him out. He saw her wince when the fabric caught on her bandaged arm. She must have seen the concerned look on his face, because she reassured him with a smile,

“You can’t hurt me Booth. I know you won’t.”

He took a moment to look at her. Underneath him, about as vulnerable as he had ever seen her, but with a strength that he couldn’t deny. A strength that was one of the things he loved so much about her. He had never been so turned on in his life. He had never felt this way about a woman before. She was beautiful. He told her so.

His hands started at her waist again, and moved upwards, lingering on the soft skin of her stomach and inevitably finding their way to her breasts. He fondled and caressed until she cried out softly. The only piece of clothing left on her upper body was begging to be taken off. Maybe it was her begging him to take it off. He was starting to lose himself to her completely.

He held her shoulder with one hand and pulled her up gently, and with the other hand, reached around to her back and with a snap of his fingers, the clasp was undone. He loved it when that worked. He pulled the straps down her arms, and avoided looking at the treasure of her bare chest until the piece of lacy material was completely gone from her being.

When it had been flung aside, he finally looked down. She was perfect, but he had always suspected that she would be. He watched as her exposed nipples contracted when the coolness of the air struck them. He couldn’t help himself, he bent forward and took one of them in his teeth and nibbled gently. His fingers worked the other. The hand connected to her good arm moved to the back of his neck and pressed him downwards.

She lost herself to him at that point and any inhibitions that she might have still, had disappeared with a cry of his name. He moaned after her cry.

He leaned back and shifted so that he could get up without hurting her. She looked confused when their contact broke and he got up.

“Not like this Bones. Not here.” He stood up, and her eyes briefly looked over his mid-section where his pants were stretched as tight as they could be.

“Okay.” She covered herself, still confused as to what had made him stop.

“No, Bones, I just meant not here. Not on the couch. Let’s go to my bed.” He watched her expression change back to the one he had made her have only moments before. He reached his hand out to her and she accepted it.

He pulled her off the couch and held her hand as they made their way to place that had been forbidden to them both together until tonight. When they reached the bed, she turned towards him and pulled at his shirt. She didn’t think it was right that he was still so fully clothed. He helped her, when she had trouble using her sore arm.

They kissed each other like they couldn’t get enough until she sat down on the edge of his bed. They just looked at each other, the passion and anticipation evident in both of their eyes.

“Booth, there’s something I’ve always wanted to do...” She didn’t wait for his permission, and reached for his belt buckle. She had dreamt of accessing what lay beyond the flashy symbol of his personality. And now, she finally would.

He smiled as she removed the buckle with nimble fingers and pulled his belt through the loops. She held his cocky belt buckle and ran the cool metal down his chest, towards his finely toned abs. The contrast of the cool metal against his hot skin made him shudder.

She felt his reaction and smiled back at him. She noticed that his eyes closed as she undid the buttons of his pants and pulled them over his hips and pushed them to the floor.

He stepped back. If she touched him there, now, he was afraid he would lose all control.

Not something he was ready to do yet. He wanted her ready for it.

He had no idea how close she was too. Just the touch of his hands on her made her so ready. It had been a long time coming. She had never felt this way about a man. She trusted him with all of her being, and suddenly wished that she had been more aggressive earlier. She should have ripped that buckle off the first time she saw it. It shouldn’t have taken them so long to get to this point.

Before she knew it, he had pushed her back on the bed and their mouths picked up where they had left off earlier. His hands explored her body as his tongue explored her mouth. Her own hands were as busy as his. The discomfort of her injured arm was forgotten as their passion for each other nearly peaked, just by touching each other so intimately.

He had straddled her again, and quickly undid the buttons of her jeans. He hooked his fingers into both her panties and her jeans and started to pull them downwards. She lifted her hips to give him a helping hand as he removed the last piece of clothing that denied them to each other. Somehow his boxers had disappeared. She wasn’t sure exactly when.

He pulled the pants off of her completely and tossed them aside with a grin. She was smiling too. They were both thrilled with where this day had led them. Right here.

He moved back up over her and she felt his heat as it moved along her lower body. His hand briefly went between her thighs and he almost lost it when he felt how wet she was. He positioned himself when she spread her legs apart and he paused. He took one more look at her, making absolutely sure that she was there with him, that it wasn’t a dream this time.

He rubbed against her core and she cried out his name. They were both so ready. He slipped into her, only an inch, and pulled back out. He did it again. She cried out his name again. He had never heard his name spoken in such a manner, and for the first time that he could remember, she used his first name.

“Seeley, I need you...” her voice was as husky as he had imagined that it would be in that position.

He gave her only an inch again, and he was surprised when she grabbed his ass with a tight grip, and pulled him in the rest of the way.

He almost lost it again when he felt her hot walls embrace him fully. This time, he cried out her name. He didn’t use her first name though. She would always be Bones to him, and only him.

In a manoeuvre that surprised her, he flipped them both over so that she was on top and let her control the pace. He would follow her. He always had. He let her guide their lovemaking.

They moved together like neither of them ever had with another human being, and they both tried as hard as they could to become one.

They both lost track of time and space. Suddenly, neither seemed very important.

As they approached the summit of their passion, he flipped her over again and finished them off with a few final thrusts of intenseness that surprised even him. They climaxed together, screaming each other’s names as the sweat from their bodies mingled together.

He stayed in her as long as he could, relishing in the feeling, wanting it to last forever.

He finally pulled out, she gasped when he did, and lay down beside her and held her as close as he could. He could feel their hearts beating in rhythm as their chests pressed against each other. He had never felt that before. Her arms were wrapped as tightly around him as his were around her.

He stared at her to see her reaction to their exposed passion, and she stared back at him. Words failed them both for awhile. He finally caught his breath enough to speak.

“I’m sorry there wasn’t a lot of, you know... foreplay... I’ll make it up to you.” His eyes had never been so dark and loving, and she was lost in them for a moment. He kissed her tenderly on the forehead.

“I think we’ve had about four years of foreplay. It was about time for the real thing.”

He laughed. She was fine. They were fine.

They just lay together, their hands caressing each other gently. She noticed in the pale light of the room that he had a look on his face that she couldn’t interpret.

“Is anything wrong Booth? Was that not satisfying for you?”

“Bones... are you kidding me! That was worth the wait. There’s just something I want to ask you. A favour of sorts...a partner thing.”

“Okay. What?” Her blue eyes met his brown and held on tight.

“Can we keep this secret? I’m not sure how the FBI feels about partners sleeping together.”

“Of course. I would do anything for you. Surely you know that by now.”

He smiled a teasing smile.

“Anything?”

“Anything. I think I love you. Want me to prove it to you?”

He felt a feeling of déjà vu come over him and he didn’t reply with words.

He replied with his kiss.

It was only a kiss?

Not likely.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PS- The title and the second last line are credited to The Killers. Mr. Brightside. I just love those lines and the song was in my head.

LoveU2

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-12-14

Back to top Go down

It Started out With a Kiss  **Rated M** Empty Re: It Started out With a Kiss **Rated M**

Post by A2BOREANAZ Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:49 am

wowza!!! thanks for posting...that was wonderful...not to mention hot!!!! i can see it happening like that also......loved it.......
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 35708
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down

It Started out With a Kiss  **Rated M** Empty Re: It Started out With a Kiss **Rated M**

Post by carebear Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:33 am

WooH yep I needed that as a little distraction from my finals papers lol tyty ty that was great Smile
carebear
carebear
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 90
Say What You Want : Um dang didn't know there would be a essay part to this I forgot to study. Can you come back to me after I read my cliff notes?
Registration date : 2009-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:15 pm

Wow! If we'd had a season opener then we would have all been loving it! I loved the little déjà vu bit.
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down