Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thread for Hot pics of David & Emily?

4 posters

Go down

Thread for Hot pics of David & Emily? Empty Thread for Hot pics of David & Emily?

Post by jro54 Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:33 am

This might seem kind of stupid idea, but I think someone should create a thread for hot pics of David & Emily together. I see that there are two separate threads for hot pics of each of them, but why not have a thread of hot pics of them together? I'll speak for myself, I just think they are so adorable together. They just kind of sparkle and light up around each other that I just can't help but look at them.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Thread for Hot pics of David & Emily? Empty Re: Thread for Hot pics of David & Emily?

Post by bugaboo628 Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:40 am

Here is one

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Thread for Hot pics of David & Emily? Empty Re: Thread for Hot pics of David & Emily?

Post by jro54 Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:15 am

Thanks!
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:00 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

not the best of emily but I love the way he's looking down at her. too funny. again he's like ten shades tanner than her!

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:11 pm

tinkrella wrote:[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

not the best of emily but I love the way he's looking down at her. too funny. again he's like ten shades tanner than her!

LOL I think he got a little tan happy after Angel ended, for obvious reason Razz
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:42 pm

I think he did too! I wonder if he gets spray tanned. That image cracks me up. Razz

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:49 am

Thanks! I follow the Aby on Facebook and there was an album of Demily pics.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down