Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pics of Emily at the Strike Show

Go down

Pics of Emily at the Strike Show Empty Pics of Emily at the Strike Show

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:18 am

Posted by A2BOREANAZ on the 13/12/2007 at 18:42:40 (13/12/2007 07:42:40 PM)

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Last edited by RollOnFriday on Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited links.)
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2130
Say What You Want : Wow, I am so very sad that I missed the closure of this site.... I have no idea if anyone is able to read this, or if all hope of a goodbye is lost. In any case, I'd like to say thanks to all those who were a big part of my life. Regretfully, I haven't been on here for a long time, yet I doubt that anyone would begrudge the decision. Thank you, Willi, for providing us with an outlet, a meeting place, a home ♥
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Pics of Emily at the Strike Show Empty Posted by A2BOREANAZ on the 13/12/2007 at 20:16:31 (13/12/2007 09:16:31 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:20 am

pictures of emily at the strike show

The Strike Show Benefiting the Motion Picture and Television Fund
HOLLYWOOD - DECEMBER 12: Emily Deschanel and David Hornsby attend The Strike Show to benefit the Motion Picture and Television Fund at the Steve Allen Theatre on December 12, 2007 in Hollywood, California.

HOLLYWOOD - DECEMBER 12: Emily Deschanel attends The Strike Show to benefit the Motion Picture and Television Fund at the Steve Allen Theatre on December 12, 2007 in Hollywood, California.

HOLLYWOOD - DECEMBER 12: David Hornsby and Emily Deschanel attend The Strike Show to benefit the Motion Picture and Television Fund at the Steve Allen Theatre on December 12, 2007 in Hollywood, California

HOLLYWOOD - DECEMBER 12: Emily Deschanel, Stephen Van Dorn and Jessica St. Clair attend The Strike Show to benefit the Motion Picture and Television Fund at the Steve Allen Theatre on December 12, 2007 in Hollywood, California.

HOLLYWOOD - DECEMBER 12: Actors Seth Macfarlane, Kat Foster, Nick Kroll, Michael Urie and Emily Deschanel attend The Strike Show to benefit the Motion Picture and Television Fund at the Steve Allen Theatre on December 12, 2007 in Hollywood, California.
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : Wow, I am so very sad that I missed the closure of this site.... I have no idea if anyone is able to read this, or if all hope of a goodbye is lost. In any case, I'd like to say thanks to all those who were a big part of my life. Regretfully, I haven't been on here for a long time, yet I doubt that anyone would begrudge the decision. Thank you, Willi, for providing us with an outlet, a meeting place, a home ♥

Back to top Go down

Pics of Emily at the Strike Show Empty Posted by jerseybones on the 13/12/2007 at 20:32:28 (13/12/2007 09:32:28 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:21 am

great pics a2b, i love seeing emily supporting the strike, good for her. and she has a wonderful sense of style. i love her clothes.
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Pics of Emily at the Strike Show Empty Posted by libster on the 14/12/2007 at 03:31:16 (14/12/2007 04:31:16 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:21 am

who is david hornsby?
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Pics of Emily at the Strike Show Empty Posted by willgirl on the 14/12/2007 at 06:40:26 (14/12/2007 07:40:26 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:22 am

Hooray! I can see half of them now! Apparently its really funny! Here's an article:

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Pics of Emily at the Strike Show Empty Re: Pics of Emily at the Strike Show

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down