Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

***POSITIVE THEORIES***

+16
dddodson
elyon
mommahurley
gordongordonfan
katharine
the beaver1965
andreana22
Fi1975
bailey
SnoopGirl
HermioneGirl101
tinkrella
kat0505
future_anthro
Phoebe
jro54
20 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

***POSITIVE THEORIES*** - Page 3 Empty Re: ***POSITIVE THEORIES***

Post by bailey Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:26 am

treble21 wrote:

Everytime I think of B/B keeping it "hushed" I think of Friends and how well it was done with Chandler/Monica. It made for not only some great comedic moments, but really sweet romantic moments and they were able to deal with their new relationship without some of the outside influences that may have caused them to break up. I think this could be done so well with B/B and I agree I could see one or both of them wanting to keep it quiet ( although I more think it would be Booth "what goes on between us is ours")

One of those friends episodes also gave us the epic line " they don't know that we know that they know we know! LOVE IT! LOL

OMG. I love this idea! I could just see it now. That "they don't know that we know that they know we know" is like the best tv line ever. Smile Angela & Cam could have a field day torturing them about this, pretending they don't know. Oh, and Clark would have to be the squintern in the middle of this (the one person who knows that everybody knows) ... I'm picturing Joey's frustrating/confused look on Clark's face ... LOL.

I can also see a scene with everyone together and Daisy/Sweets are fighting, Ang/Hodgins are fighting, Cam/and her gyno are fighting ... but Booth and Bones are just having a blast, laughing, getting along great. And someone is like, "Let me get this straight, the only couple *not* fighting right now, is the one couple who won't even admit that they are a couple? Yea, that makes sense."
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by katharine Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:38 am

bailey wrote:
treble21 wrote:

Everytime I think of B/B keeping it "hushed" I think of Friends and how well it was done with Chandler/Monica. It made for not only some great comedic moments, but really sweet romantic moments and they were able to deal with their new relationship without some of the outside influences that may have caused them to break up. I think this could be done so well with B/B and I agree I could see one or both of them wanting to keep it quiet ( although I more think it would be Booth "what goes on between us is ours")

One of those friends episodes also gave us the epic line " they don't know that we know that they know we know! LOVE IT! LOL

OMG. I love this idea! I could just see it now. That "they don't know that we know that they know we know" is like the best tv line ever. Smile Angela & Cam could have a field day torturing them about this, pretending they don't know. Oh, and Clark would have to be the squintern in the middle of this (the one person who knows that everybody knows) ... I'm picturing Joey's frustrating/confused look on Clark's face ... LOL.

I can also see a scene with everyone together and Daisy/Sweets are fighting, Ang/Hodgins are fighting, Cam/and her gyno are fighting ... but Booth and Bones are just having a blast, laughing, getting along great. And someone is like, "Let me get this straight, the only couple *not* fighting right now, is the one couple who won't even admit that they are a couple? Yea, that makes sense."

I would just love this to happen. I think a stolen glance, a hidden hand touch, a little kiss when they think no one is watching is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more sexy than seeing a romp in the sack. That is the romance we want. If we think, we really have already had all this in every season. The looks, Booth putting his arm around her several times, Brennan hugging him. Her kissing him on the cheek when he arrested Russ, their Christmas kiss. It would just mean more to know that if this plot line would happen that they had expressed the words to the audience too. The rest of the cast can find out at the end of S6.

katharine
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:57 am

bailey wrote:
treble21 wrote:

lol!

To which B&B look at each other confusedly, and go, " Are they talking about us?" Very Happy
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:04 am

katharine wrote:
bailey wrote:
treble21 wrote:

I would just love this to happen. I think a stolen glance, a hidden hand touch, a little kiss when they think no one is watching is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more sexy than seeing a romp in the sack. That is the romance we want. If we think, we really have already had all this in every season. The looks, Booth putting his arm around her several times, Brennan hugging him. Her kissing him on the cheek when he arrested Russ, their Christmas kiss. It would just mean more to know that if this plot line would happen that they had expressed the words to the audience too. The rest of the cast can find out at the end of S6.

OMG. I LOVE this idea! thumbsup This would be so much more sexy than just a role in the sack. All those stolen glances, hidden kisses, and hand placements. I could totally see them trying to hide it from the team. Angela and Cam will probably have so much fun pretending like they don't know and I can totally see that frustrated look in Clark's face. LOL

I would love to see Booth's face if they were together and some guys starts hitting on Brennan, but he couldn't tell them that they were together. I can just picture him being so frustrated. Very Happy
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by katharine Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:27 pm

jro54 wrote:
katharine wrote:
bailey wrote:
treble21 wrote:

OMG. I LOVE this idea! thumbsup This would be so much more sexy than just a role in the sack. All those stolen glances, hidden kisses, and hand placements. I could totally see them trying to hide it from the team. Angela and Cam will probably have so much fun pretending like they don't know and I can totally see that frustrated look in Clark's face. LOL

I would love to see Booth's face if they were together and some guys starts hitting on Brennan, but he couldn't tell them that they were together. I can just picture him being so frustrated. Very Happy

And poor Sweets would just die if he found out........

katharine
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:29 pm

katharine wrote:
jro54 wrote:
katharine wrote:
bailey wrote:
treble21 wrote:

Ha ha. Sweets' reaction would be hilarious!
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:12 pm

jro54 wrote:
katharine wrote:
jro54 wrote:
katharine wrote:
bailey wrote:
treble21 wrote:

Clearly, this is THE answer to a fabulous season six - somebody call HH! [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
I think the episode penned with Bailey's Founding Father's bit should be called:
"The Answer In The Abbey" (can't be completely obvious Razz)
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:23 am

joybrennan wrote:
jro54 wrote:
katharine wrote:
jro54 wrote:
katharine wrote:
bailey wrote:
treble21 wrote:

Clearly, this is THE answer to a fabulous season six - somebody call HH! [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
I think the episode penned with Bailey's Founding Father's bit should be called:
"The Answer In The Abbey" (can't be completely obvious Razz)

Perfection!! cheers
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3