Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

***POSITIVE THEORIES***

+16
dddodson
elyon
mommahurley
gordongordonfan
katharine
the beaver1965
andreana22
Fi1975
bailey
SnoopGirl
HermioneGirl101
tinkrella
kat0505
future_anthro
Phoebe
jro54
20 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

***POSITIVE THEORIES*** - Page 2 Empty Re: ***POSITIVE THEORIES***

Post by katharine Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:38 pm

jro54 wrote:So, I have been working on my list of what I hope (or would like) to see happen in S6 and here's what I have...

*Booth to come home from the army tan, buff and rugged. Very Happy
*Learn about Booth's past, his parents, his first time in the army, and is inner struggles. Brennan to tell Booth about what Pops told her about his dad. It could lead to some great B&B scenes. Very Happy And if Brennan is in that situation where she has to be there for Booth, it can be proof that she can be there for him and help her get over her fears.
*New quirky interns.
*More Brennan and Parker bonding scenes.
*More Brennan and Angela girl talk.
*The baby story line, but only if it is a direct deposit and no artificial insemination crap. HH only said that they would revisit Brennan's desire to have a baby, not hat she wouldn't get pregnant.
*Brennan gets hurt or kidnapped and Booth saves her.
*A new serial killer that makes the GD look like the easter bunny.
*More exciting, interesting cases
*Another "I love you" scene, but Brennan says it this time...And for B&B to come to some realization that they are meant to be together. Very Happy (phalanges crossed!)
(I have always wanted to see B&B hang out in her pool. B&B in swimsuits! Everybody wins!! Very Happy )

I know that S6 will not live up to my expectations, but I'm going speculate positively until the SO thing is confirmed...

Wow, now that's a list. I'll give you the Booth looking rugged and tan, damn that would be fine.
I'll also give you the part about digging into his past, that's way past time. HA HA
I also want a new killer, like you, serial or otherwise. Those story lines always get their blood pumping.
Brennan and Angela girl talking - hell yes. I want it to be done over tequila - so it gets silly and the "real stories" come out about how Brennan dreams of a naked Booth. Or she tells Ang about how she felt after she walked out from seeing him naked in his bathtub standing there at his full glory.
The baby story - I'm kinda over that. I think it was okay to help the plot along for his brain tumor, but I don't think I want any more of that - not without a lot of relationship first, sorry.
The interns and finally some interesting cases - yes, spot on.
The love part - well you are gonna have to wait till the pigs start flying for that one. Oh, that's right this was supposed to be positive - sorry.

What I want out of S6..............................Season 7. My fingers are crossed.

katharine
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:11 pm

katharine wrote:
jro54 wrote:So, I have been working on my list of what I hope (or would like) to see happen in S6 and here's what I have...

*Booth to come home from the army tan, buff and rugged. Very Happy
*Learn about Booth's past, his parents, his first time in the army, and is inner struggles. Brennan to tell Booth about what Pops told her about his dad. It could lead to some great B&B scenes. Very Happy And if Brennan is in that situation where she has to be there for Booth, it can be proof that she can be there for him and help her get over her fears.
*New quirky interns.
*More Brennan and Parker bonding scenes.
*More Brennan and Angela girl talk.
*The baby story line, but only if it is a direct deposit and no artificial insemination crap. HH only said that they would revisit Brennan's desire to have a baby, not hat she wouldn't get pregnant.
*Brennan gets hurt or kidnapped and Booth saves her.
*A new serial killer that makes the GD look like the easter bunny.
*More exciting, interesting cases
*Another "I love you" scene, but Brennan says it this time...And for B&B to come to some realization that they are meant to be together. Very Happy (phalanges crossed!)
(I have always wanted to see B&B hang out in her pool. B&B in swimsuits! Everybody wins!! Very Happy )

I know that S6 will not live up to my expectations, but I'm going speculate positively until the SO thing is confirmed...

Wow, now that's a list. I'll give you the Booth looking rugged and tan, damn that would be fine.
I'll also give you the part about digging into his past, that's way past time. HA HA
I also want a new killer, like you, serial or otherwise. Those story lines always get their blood pumping.
Brennan and Angela girl talking - hell yes. I want it to be done over tequila - so it gets silly and the "real stories" come out about how Brennan dreams of a naked Booth. Or she tells Ang about how she felt after she walked out from seeing him naked in his bathtub standing there at his full glory.
The baby story - I'm kinda over that. I think it was okay to help the plot along for his brain tumor, but I don't think I want any more of that - not without a lot of relationship first, sorry.
The interns and finally some interesting cases - yes, spot on.
The love part - well you are gonna have to wait till the pigs start flying for that one. Oh, that's right this was supposed to be positive - sorry.

What I want out of S6..............................Season 7. My fingers are crossed.

Ha ha. I love that about Brennan and Angela having some girl talk with Tequila and then Brennan admits that she has dreams of a naked Booth. LOL

jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by gordongordonfan Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:15 pm

Nice lists! My list would be similar:

- Buff super hot Booth... YES! Let's face it- he never looks bad! But if he could gain some weight/muscle back (to season 4 look) that's perfect for me! :-)
- Booth's personality: I'd like a return of the tough guy Booth, who kicks ass when needed. Still like to see the emotion side that's evolved with him too, but we need to blend these 2 halves.
- Totally want the "big bad" in terms of a killer. Maybe the grave digger's accomplice?? Hmmm... There's nothing like Booth in protective mode. Totally love when Brennan is in danger and he has to protect her. I know they probably don't want to "overdo" that... but it's been a while since we've had an episode like that so I think we're due! LOL
- Back to some really good cases that also have emotional tie in's for the audience. Some of the cases in the past make you want to cry they are so heartbreaking... Need some more of that great writing.
- Undercover case or two! Nothing like some sexy clothes and role playing! LOL
- Hodgins! Let's keep him coming, his 1 liners are awesome!
- Jealousy thing... I don't want this at all, but if they end up just HAVING to do it, then I'd rather have it be more personal and real by having it be some competetive feeling over someone "known and close" than by someone just in and out of the show. KWIM? Like how about an undercover case where Booth is at first reluctant to pose as Brennan's SO, so Hodgins steps in temporarily. Obviously no REAL anything b/n Hodgins and Brennan, but I think Booth would absolutely HATE seeing her even ACT that way with anyone close to them WHO WASN'T HIM. (Okay, I know that's definitely "fan fictiony! LOL)
- Brennan coming to realize she love Booth, although I'm not sure how it would "play out". I want her to admit some feelings for sure... but I actually don't think I'd like to see a whole season of her chasing Booth or "whatever" cause it would seem so strange. It was in his character to be so "out with it", but not in hers. Don't know.
- Guest characters returning- Gordon Gordon and Avalon are at top of my list! And I always love when Max is on.
- Booth family stuff. I liked when the show the subtext of Brennan's family stuff going on. Now most of hers seems to be "out there"... so Booths is probably "next up". Lots of opportunity for Brennan to try to help him out, and for him to also show emotion back (anger, hurt, protectiveness etc)
- As far as the pregnancy thing- for me it's a "no way". I would feel so cheated to jump to something like that without having them together a bit first. If it comes up, fine. But hope there's no acting upon it. Whenever they do 'have sex' I don't want it to be for some prescribed / preplanned reason! LOL
gordongordonfan
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:36 pm

the beaver1965 wrote:Bailey, good point, but I wouldn't put any thing past HH. He likes to aggravate fans.
No way!! Hart would never do that to his fans Rolling Eyes

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by mommahurley Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:52 am

Well now that a month or more has passed since the Finale, and I've vented all over the place...I'm beginning to feel like it's time to look forward to the return of the show. I have a few little ideas tickling the back of my brain on what might happen next season, but I've decided to keep them there, becuase it seems if we put them to words, TPTB won't do them, becuase they need to do something we haven't thought of.

So ... I'll I'm gonna say is.... I'm looking forward to the moment when they see eachother again at the coffee cart. From there, I'm gonna just watch and see. I firmly believe that reading the sides and reading too many spoilers is actually harming my enjoyment of the show. So I'm definitely in wait and see mode!

mommahurley
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by kat0505 Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:39 am

I just think that if they want to change things and bring back the earlier dynamic of B&B, it's best they stop dragging on with bringing them together.
What I mean is; If they just bring them together right from the start of S6, even at the reunion or in the first ep, they can finally focus again on bringing on good cases. I can also see funny things happening; like maybe Brennan wants to keep it quiet that they became a couple and the others can just guess. Booth slipping out of her office, straightening his tie or secret meetings at the FF. Holding hands but losen them as soon as anyone around. And what would happen then if a GF or BF would come around? This could be "interesting".
kat0505
kat0505
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2010-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:55 am

I'm with you kat0505. The only way the show is going to get its light-hearted, kick ass, funny and interesting cases balance back is for B&B to get together and then move on with them working as a team at work and in their personal lives. Another whole season of Booth suffering and Brennan fighting her feelings is just going to be a re-tread of season 5. Even if they flip it and Brennan is suffering and Booth is fighting his feelings, I'm so tired of feeling depressed at the end of each episode. Just get them together, table the eternal angst and put some pep back into the storyline.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1073
Say What You Want : Pyramids are better at change than you are.
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by kat0505 Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:08 am

Exactly Elyon!
Dragging it on will be a "drag" sort of speak. They have to make it more interesting otherwise i'm very sure lots of fans will be watching something else instead of bones.
kat0505
kat0505
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by katharine Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:10 am

mommahurley wrote:Well now that a month or more has passed since the Finale, and I've vented all over the place...I'm beginning to feel like it's time to look forward to the return of the show. I have a few little ideas tickling the back of my brain on what might happen next season, but I've decided to keep them there, becuase it seems if we put them to words, TPTB won't do them, becuase they need to do something we haven't thought of.

So ... I'll I'm gonna say is.... I'm looking forward to the moment when they see eachother again at the coffee cart. From there, I'm gonna just watch and see. I firmly believe that reading the sides and reading too many spoilers is actually harming my enjoyment of the show. So I'm definitely in wait and see mode!

I agree. I think everytime I read a side or spoiler for last season and then I saw the episode I was almost a little disappointed or depressed. It's like my hype in my head didn't equal the actual show. This is the first season that I have even known that sides exist, but it's also the first season that we knew they would make some kind of attempt to "put them together", poorly as that turned out.

I am, like you, really looking forward to S6. The nagging thought in the back of my mind is - "The Way We Were". Anyone remember that movie with Redford and Streisand. When they meet back up at the end, he sees her and walks over to her. She brushes his hair back, says hello, and tells him that his girl (new wife or whatever) is lovely. "She's lovely, Hubbel." I can hear those words right now. "She's very pleasant Booth. " That is what I have nightmares about happening, except it's Brennan speaking to Booth, about new girlfriend, SO, whatever. Then here we go again. I don't think that would happen at their first meeting at the coffee cart because if it did, God help my TV set.
Unfortunately, I can't wake up from my nightmare and have Booth to hug me like Brennan did.

katharine
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:17 am

That is the scene I keep remembering too. It was so unbearably sad. I don't think HH and SN would dare go that route and I don't think they intend to. It would be so out of keeping with the first 3 and 1/2 seasons. I just hope they don't figure, 'Well, we gave them Hodgela, we can't have everybody pair off at the same time.'

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:28 am

katharine wrote:
mommahurley wrote:Well now that a month or more has passed since the Finale, and I've vented all over the place...I'm beginning to feel like it's time to look forward to the return of the show. I have a few little ideas tickling the back of my brain on what might happen next season, but I've decided to keep them there, becuase it seems if we put them to words, TPTB won't do them, becuase they need to do something we haven't thought of.

I agree. I think everytime I read a side or spoiler for last season and then I saw the episode I was almost a little disappointed or depressed. It's like my hype in my head didn't equal the actual show. This is the first season that I have even known that sides exist, but it's also the first season that we knew they would make some kind of attempt to "put them together", poorly as that turned out.

I am, like you, really looking forward to S6. The nagging thought in the back of my mind is - "The Way We Were". Anyone remember that movie with Redford and Streisand. When they meet back up at the end, he sees her and walks over to her. She brushes his hair back, says hello, and tells him that his girl (new wife or whatever) is lovely. "She's lovely, Hubbel." I can hear those words right now. "She's very pleasant Booth. " That is what I have nightmares about happening, except it's Brennan speaking to Booth, about new girlfriend, SO, whatever. Then here we go again. I don't think that would happen at their first meeting at the coffee cart because if it did, God help my TV set.
Unfortunately, I can't wake up from my nightmare and have Booth to hug me like Brennan did.

I doubt HH and SN will go that route. I think it's a possibility that Booth will come home with a SO, but I'm sure it will be temporary. I don't think they would have Booth become permanently attached to someone (marriage, engaged, etc.)
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing

Back to top Go down

Post by kat0505 Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:39 am

I have another positive theory here to think about; I just found this on another fan forum: ""in chapter 6 they release their passions....pg 187".
Maybe we should see the B&B story as in the books Brennan is writing and we're now off to ... chapter 6 = season 6, right?

The coma dream was also like the book she was writing and which she deleted at the end of that ep.
kat0505
kat0505
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by dddodson Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:55 am

Love this thread. This is the one, actually, that pushed me into de-lurking and re-joining a BONES site. There is so much to enjoy being a BONES fan -- and sharing the good stuff just makes it that much more fun.

Thanks for this!

dddodson

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2010-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by recoveringbonesaddict Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:21 am

kat0505 wrote:I just think that if they want to change things and bring back the earlier dynamic of B&B, it's best they stop dragging on with bringing them together.
What I mean is; If they just bring them together right from the start of S6, even at the reunion or in the first ep, they can finally focus again on bringing on good cases. I can also see funny things happening; like maybe Brennan wants to keep it quiet that they became a couple and the others can just guess. Booth slipping out of her office, straightening his tie or secret meetings at the FF. Holding hands but losen them as soon as anyone around. And what would happen then if a GF or BF would come around? This could be "interesting".

I like this... Keeping them apart even for the first half of season 6 will kill the show. My take is that HH, SN, ED, and DB know the finale bombed with viewers. The reset was a disaster, and the dramatic turn they hope to achieve IMO alienated the majority of loyal fans.

recoveringbonesaddict
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2010-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:52 am

The dumb thing is that so many past episodes would work just as well with B&B as a couple. I've been watching the re-runs and if you reset a bunch of them just slightly, they could easily play the episodes as a couple. Brennan could still struggle; Booth could still comfort. They could still disconcert, irritate and anger each other. The banter and teasing could still be there in the same way it was in the season 4 finale, Tony/Roxie, the Moosejaws and the high school reunion episodes only it would be real. It's not such a big leap to get to this point.

And I agree totally that only getting them together is going to re-balance the show, take the focus off of just their relationship and put some of it back on their interaction with the cases and the people involved in them. We've spent so much time waiting for signs that B&B and moving toward each other that the cases have become annoying filler getting in the way of the relationship. That won't change until the powers that be pull up their courage and take B&B to the next level.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by dddodson Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:00 am

Totally agree that the majority of what makes BONES special (the relationships: B/B and the rest of the cast) would not change one whit if B/B were a couple. All that might change is, as you suggest, the story line could again focus on how the cases affect the cast as they work, hard, to identify the dead and bring closure to their loved ones and justice to the bad guys. Miss that.

dddodson

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2010-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:33 pm

kat0505 wrote:I just think that if they want to change things and bring back the earlier dynamic of B&B, it's best they stop dragging on with bringing them together.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this idea! Maybe the reason would be trying to hide it from the FBI - like that CIA couple from last season. Although the writers gave an out by saying people could get "special permission", that permission is most likely for "serious" relationships" - ie getting married. Brennan would not want to file for that permisson right away. OH, THIS COULD REALLY BE FUN! PLUS, AMAZING, INTERESTING CASES?! I would have to say, WE'RE BACK, BABY! WHOO HOO! Very Happy
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by gordongordonfan Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:12 pm

LOL... Yup! I've always loved the idea of Brennan wanting to keep it "hushed" when they first get together. And it kinda "slipping" out later in the season LOL. Just imagine if a guy 'hit on' Bones with Booth actually dating her and not being able to say it... some opportunities for huge tension, humor, frustration, etc! Or you see how "over the top" Booth already gets when someone insults Bones during interrogation or whenever... image how protective he'd be of her feelings if they were in a relationship. And the whole "not letting on thing" could play out some pretty good episodes for quite a while...
gordongordonfan
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:24 pm

gordongordonfan wrote:LOL... Yup! I've always loved the idea of Brennan wanting to keep it "hushed" when they first get together. And it kinda "slipping" out later in the season LOL. Just imagine if a guy 'hit on' Bones with Booth actually dating her and not being able to say it... some opportunities for huge tension, humor, frustration, etc! Or you see how "over the top" Booth already gets when someone insults Bones during interrogation or whenever... image how protective he'd be of her feelings if they were in a relationship. And the whole "not letting on thing" could play out some pretty good episodes for quite a while...

Everytime I think of B/B keeping it "hushed" I think of Friends and how well it was done with Chandler/Monica. It made for not only some great comedic moments, but really sweet romantic moments and they were able to deal with their new relationship without some of the outside influences that may have caused them to break up. I think this could be done so well with B/B and I agree I could see one or both of them wanting to keep it quiet ( although I more think it would be Booth "what goes on between us is ours")

One of those friends episodes also gave us the epic line " they don't know that we know that they know we know! LOVE IT! LOL
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:51 pm

'I was being discrete. A gentleman is discrete.' To quote Booth, season 2.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:55 pm

treble21 wrote:
gordongordonfan wrote:LOL... Yup! I've always loved the idea of Brennan wanting to keep it "hushed" when they first get together. And it kinda "slipping" out later in the season LOL. Just imagine if a guy 'hit on' Bones with Booth actually dating her and not being able to say it... some opportunities for huge tension, humor, frustration, etc! Or you see how "over the top" Booth already gets when someone insults Bones during interrogation or whenever... image how protective he'd be of her feelings if they were in a relationship. And the whole "not letting on thing" could play out some pretty good episodes for quite a while...

Everytime I think of B/B keeping it "hushed" I think of Friends and how well it was done with Chandler/Monica. It made for not only some great comedic moments, but really sweet romantic moments and they were able to deal with their new relationship without some of the outside influences that may have caused them to break up. I think this could be done so well with B/B and I agree[b] I could see one or both of them wanting to keep it quiet ( although I more think it would be Booth "what goes on between us is ours")[b]

Good point! Booth DOES NOT like gossip. I don't think Brennan would want to talk much either. You know, she hates being wrong and listening to Angela say "I TOLD YOU SO" in 1001 ways isn't something she'd be looking forward to. Very Happy. I also think she'd need time to trust the relationship itself. If it didn't work out, she wouldn't want everyone to know they'd been dating.

Here's a fun thought: B&B post-making love (not the first time, but early in the relationship) and one of them remember they've got to go see Sweets. Next scene: they're in Sweets office, and they have NOT told him they're dating, and don't want to. THAT scene, of them trying to act normally like, an hour after being together, would be hilarious! Very Happy

joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:02 am

It would be so nice to add laughter back into the story equation and some lightness of spirit. ED and DB do this just as well as the anguish. We definitely need a trade-off after the misery of the last 8 episodes of season 5.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by kat0505 Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:50 am

Love this thread. This is the one, actually, that pushed me into de-lurking and re-joining a BONES site. There is so much to enjoy being a BONES fan -- and sharing the good stuff just makes it that much more fun.

Thanks for this!

Yes, i also love this thread. Actually, when i saw the "negativity" thread, I logged off for a week or two. I love this show and I try to stay positive too until it's being proven that S6 isn't worth watching. But I'm sure it will be worth it.
kat0505
kat0505
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:20 am

kat0505 wrote:Love this thread. This is the one, actually, that pushed me into de-lurking and re-joining a BONES site. There is so much to enjoy being a BONES fan -- and sharing the good stuff just makes it that much more fun.

Thanks for this!

Yes, i also love this thread. Actually, when i saw the "negativity" thread, I logged off for a week or two. I love this show and I try to stay positive too until it's being proven that S6 isn't worth watching. But I'm sure it will be worth it.

I understand how the "negativity" thread could seem annoying anf unfanlike. For me I've found both this thread and the negativity thread helpful. It was good to have a place to voice fears and concerns about my favorite show, and hope that the echo of reaction could perhaps trickle down to FOX and HH - and that they'd change direction. Having done that, I'd like think that they ARE changing direction. As such, I LOVE thinking about and reading other fans posts about all the ways season six could be fabulous! I don't think I'd be as hopeful about it if there hadn't been an outcry of people who said "WTF happened with the last third of season five?" It's a yinyang kind of thing. sunny
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:01 am

kat0505 wrote:Love this thread. This is the one, actually, that pushed me into de-lurking and re-joining a BONES site. There is so much to enjoy being a BONES fan -- and sharing the good stuff just makes it that much more fun.

Thanks for this!

Thanks! For a while, I thought I was the only who was actually looking forward to S6, but I am so happy that other have decided to hop on the "positive" train too. I am definitely "I won't believe it until I see" kind of girl, so choose to stay positive until S6 comes and it turns out to be horrible (which it won't be)

But the "negativity" thread is more about expressing your concerns about about the show and complaining about how horrible the last third of S5 was. The Aby is not nearly as bad as some of the other blogs where all posters ever talk about is how "SN and HH are horrible writers and this show sucks, blah blah blah." I don't know what is going happen. Nobody knows. I just would rather talk about something positive than dread about SOs for whole summer.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next