Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CliqueClack: Bones, an alternate take: the perfection in the goodbye

2 posters

Go down

CliqueClack: Bones, an alternate take: the perfection in the goodbye Empty CliqueClack: Bones, an alternate take: the perfection in the goodbye

Post by future_anthro Wed May 26, 2010 6:57 pm

An alternative to [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
future_anthro
future_anthro
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2010-04-29

Back to top Go down

CliqueClack: Bones, an alternate take: the perfection in the goodbye Empty Re: CliqueClack: Bones, an alternate take: the perfection in the goodbye

Post by joybrennan Fri May 28, 2010 3:26 pm

She also liked the ending of the 100th. Of course this makes sense to her. tongue Actually, she's not wrong in terms of Brennan needing to leave and clear her head. It's her reasoning of why that seems off. Her take on Brennan is that Brennan isn't sure if she really loves Booth. I absolutely believe she KNOWS that she loves Booth. Frankly, if she thought Booth was deluding himself, she would have said yes off the bat to starting a relationship. She now knows what that means, and what it would mean FOR HER, so she freaks out. The ending of the hundredth bugged me because after all the changes in her over the last five years, I couldn't believe Brennan wouldn't tell Booth the entire idea scared her, or that Booth couldn't SEE that. ANYWAY, no, I didn't expect them to kiss or make out. However, being that Booth has her in his arms whenever she's sad, hurt, scared, or just hasn't seen him in a while, including AFTER the 100th, I found it difficult to believe they didn't hug during that that goodbye. Rolling Eyes
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down