Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just curious: if you DID NOT like the finale, click here. :)

+6
gordongordonfan
mereva
Beliskner
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
MI_Bonesgirl
joybrennan
10 posters

Go down

Just curious: if you DID NOT like the finale, click here. :) Empty Just curious: if you DID NOT like the finale, click here. :)

Post by joybrennan Sun May 23, 2010 9:11 pm

I've been looking at the number of views for the thread "if you liked the finale, click here. It made me wonder how many people didn't. You can say, "I didn't", or why you didn't, or not say anything. Guess I am creating an informal poll of the fan base on the topic of the finale. Obviously, I'm one of those who wasn't thrilled by it. Wink
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Just curious: if you DID NOT like the finale, click here. :) Empty Re: Just curious: if you DID NOT like the finale, click here. :)

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Sun May 23, 2010 10:26 pm

I hated it, but I don't think that's any surprise to anyone here. However that whole possible st Christopher medallion possibilty? That could make me change my mind. I might actually go back and rewatch tomorrow...
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Just curious: if you DID NOT like the finale, click here. :) Empty Re: Just curious: if you DID NOT like the finale, click here. :)

Post by Karlia-Wicked-Witch Mon May 24, 2010 3:54 am

I believe that there already is plenty of "hater" posts in Show Discussion alone, without needing another thread. However, those who liked it felt the need to create another thread because they were being attacked.
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 16090
Say What You Want : Buena Suerte Y Adios Mis Amigos <3
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Beliskner Mon May 24, 2010 4:52 am

/signed

to boring banghead
Beliskner
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 350
Say What You Want : The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready, and it may be a long time before they get off
Registration date : 2010-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Mon May 24, 2010 7:03 am

Karlia-Wicked-Witch wrote:I believe that there already is plenty of "hater" posts in Show Discussion alone, without needing another thread. However, those who liked it felt the need to create another thread because they were being attacked.
I don't know anything about that, and don't want to. Wink I was just curious about what the ratios would look like. sunny
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Mon May 24, 2010 7:33 am

I didn't like SF. I still don't. Evil or Very Mad
And I definitely didn't attack anyone who liked it.
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by gordongordonfan Mon May 24, 2010 8:42 am

Not sure if you're using the # of people who "click" or "view" the thread for the 'informal poll counts', but just a heads up that obviously that won't give you any real 'data' since most people open every thread to see what it's about etc. (Same goes for the "liked it" thread, obviously).

I know I clicked this thread and the "liked it" thread and haven't "posted" an opinion in either yet, so my "vote" would be incorrect for either side of the poll... unless your poll is just to see how many open a thread topic... Just my 2 cents. :-)
gordongordonfan
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by sera Mon May 24, 2010 8:43 am

I didn't like it. I don't hate it with the fire of a thousand suns like some members seem to, but it's quite a forgettable episode, which does translate into a bad episode when it's supposed to be a grand season finale =P It got me interested in seeing what will happen in S6, but as an episode, I thought it was quite bland. It didn't tug at my heart strings at all like I'd expected.

Ditto to what gordongordonfan said; I've clicked on the LIKE thread too!~
sera
sera
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2009-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post by ksnsd Mon May 24, 2010 10:53 am

I liked it..but I still clicked on the link because I wanted to see what everyone said.
ksnsd
ksnsd
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2010-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Mon May 24, 2010 2:00 pm

Go read my InkSlinger for my full opinion, but count me among those who didn't like it. No, I don't loathe it the way my King does, but it's a "no" for me.

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Mon May 24, 2010 2:50 pm

Wouldn't a poll be better? I mean, if you really want ratios and stuff. After all, I liked it and yet, here I am! Razz

We used to have episode polls...didn't we? Am I mixing my fandoms? No, we used to have them....I think.

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1343
Say What You Want : "Alright. The apocalypse is approaching and the world is ending, and the riders are coming at full speed, but before that happens, I want to give you an apartment. Tell me which one!"
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Mon May 24, 2010 3:28 pm

Tips
heirofloki wrote:Wouldn't a poll be better? I mean, if you really want ratios and stuff. After all, I liked it and yet, here I am! Razz

We used to have episode polls...didn't we? Am I mixing my fandoms? No, we used to have them....I think.

I think you and GordonGordon are right. However, I don't know how to make one. Smile Plus, I've just realized I might be in mourning. I really loved "Bones" but now it seems to be going the way of formulaic television shows. It depresses me because I've really loved the characters, and I feel like all the work done over 4.5 years. is just being tossed aside for what's considered standard operational television. I know it's just a show, but...I'm still sad. Crying or Very sad
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Mon May 24, 2010 3:39 pm

Don't worry. I've been there, too. Still like Bones, but I've had some bad tv break-ups myself. *hugs*

Also, for the record, if you wanna put a poll: when you go to Post a New Topic, you scroll down below the text box (below the send button) and you get to the ADD A POLL option/box. It gives you space to enter the choice answers you want for your question, and the options for vote-canceling and multiple choice. You know, in case you still wanted to do it. Wink

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1343
Say What You Want : "Alright. The apocalypse is approaching and the world is ending, and the riders are coming at full speed, but before that happens, I want to give you an apartment. Tell me which one!"
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down