Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Texts between Rachel Uchitel & David

+20
joybrennan
a_rangergrl2
the beaver1965
ToZiKa
Fi1975
NY2KS
twss17
simonmad
otismotis
AmandaMarshall
happylama2
mereva
Bonesicted
empiricist
Hello Salty Goodness
treble21
SnoopGirl
Beliskner
katharine
tinkrella
24 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Texts between Rachel Uchitel & David - Page 4 Empty Re: Texts between Rachel Uchitel & David

Post by ToZiKa Sat May 15, 2010 7:35 am

Bonesicted wrote:
tinkrella wrote:iHonestly, it just seems now that she is enjoying feeding off all of this fame. She can complain all she wants about being made to look in a bad light but...she's doing it to herself now. why wouldn't she just take the high road and shut the hell up?

So far I have tried not to judge her because we don't know all there is to know but right now she is really making this situation 1 hundred times worse.
I totally agree! If her goal was to "clear her name" then she did a bad job, if it was to get more attention then she got an A!

I'm not trying to somehow defend what DB did.
That mentioned, I think you can't expect anything else than an interview like that from a woman who used the death of her boyfriend to become famous......she'd do everything to make money and become famous.....

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Texts between Rachel Uchitel & David - Page 4 Empty Re: Texts between Rachel Uchitel & David

Post by Beliskner Sat May 15, 2010 7:35 am

at this moment I cannot understand how anyone could love her for anything other then below the neckline
Beliskner
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 350
Say What You Want : The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready, and it may be a long time before they get off
Registration date : 2010-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Sat May 15, 2010 7:40 am

Bonesicted wrote:Am I the only one who felt a bit nauseous for some reason watching that interview?
You're so NOT.

i'm confused. what is this interview even for? is she talking about the DB stuff or just random things? The playboy was low. I'll admit. Is she trying to insinuate that david's wife is trashy for doing playboy? because...i'm pretty sure trashy is nicest of the words I'd use to describe RU!
Yeah. Sure. Making Playboy is bad but sleeping with married men and getting money (10 millions, right?) is just absolutely ok. What a...!

Last edited by mereva on Sat May 15, 2010 7:47 am; edited 1 time in total
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Sat May 15, 2010 7:41 am

Beliskner wrote:at this moment I cannot understand how anyone could love her for anything other then below the neckline

haha remember....she said "david loved her" that doesn't mean he meant it. Razz Very Happy

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Sat May 15, 2010 7:46 am

tinkrella wrote:
Beliskner wrote:at this moment I cannot understand how anyone could love her for anything other then below the neckline

haha remember....she said "david loved her" that doesn't mean he meant it. Razz Very Happy
Maybe he loved her skills. What he did to his family is unforgivable and low, but boy can he choose them: it's worse than Brennan's men, and Brennan is fictional!
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Sat May 15, 2010 7:55 am

Is she still sticking with "the texts are fake and shouldn't be released but I have real ones?" thing? And I love how she is saying she feels bad. No you don't. If you truly felt bad you would have kept your mouth shut. I love how she says "david loves his wife." Give me a break hoe. Stop defending him now. She's only doing that so that she doesn't look like such a terrible person.

Sorry, she's trash (again i'm using the nice word) and I'm sorry again too....but a little part of me thinks David is equally as trashy for getting with her.

To quote the best reality show ever The real housewives of NJ: "If you hang around trash....you start to stink like garbage."

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Sat May 15, 2010 8:02 am

Is she still sticking with "the texts are fake and shouldn't be released but I have real ones?" thing?
Yup. She told so at the very beginnig of the interview.
Sorry, she's trash (again i'm using the nice word) and I'm sorry again too....but a little part of me thinks David is equally as trashy for getting with her.
Uhu. Trashy. AND stupid.

Her comment about possibility of a new reality show with her 'trying to find true love with a single man' was... oyyyyyyyy.
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Sat May 15, 2010 8:04 am

mereva wrote:
Is she still sticking with "the texts are fake and shouldn't be released but I have real ones?" thing?
Yup. She told so at the very beginnig of the interview.
Uhu. Trashy. AND stupid.

Her comment about possibility of a new reality show with her 'trying to find true love with a single man' was... oyyyyyyyy.

now i feel bad for calling her a hoe. sigh. i'm just too nice lol

What's next? is she going to release these "authentic texts and video" to prove how innocent she is? Will that be the next E exclusive? oh wait...that's too trashy for E. She's gotta stick to bottom feeders like TMZ

[Only admins are allowed to see this link] if she gets a reality show i am giving up on tv for good!

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonesicted Sat May 15, 2010 8:05 am

tinkrella wrote:"If you hang around trash....you start to stink like garbage."
lol! Nice quote!
Bonesicted
Bonesicted
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Beliskner Sat May 15, 2010 8:17 am

ok so

-released texts are fake

-she does have texts but she wouldn't release because they are private, she might as well delete them then seriously if she wants to find love. What BF in his right mind wants his GF to gawk over texts from an ex.

-she didn't say anything about the video and since it was brought up in the same interview as the texts im going to assume thats fake.

-DB never bought her anything or paid for something (this actually made me laugh)

-First saying that he loves his wife and what a good person she is and a few minutes later the playboy comment banghead that was low.

Must say I do believe she fell in love with him, he can after all be very charming from what we have seen but she should have had the guts to not act on it, same goes for DB ofc.

PS
happy B-day to me Razz toast

Last edited by Beliskner on Sat May 15, 2010 8:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Beliskner
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Say What You Want : The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready, and it may be a long time before they get off

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Sat May 15, 2010 8:17 am

Bonesicted wrote:
tinkrella wrote:"If you hang around trash....you start to stink like garbage."
lol! Nice quote!

you can always count on the housewives of new jersey to give you some good life lessons Razz maybe rachel will go on that show next. they would EAT HER alive.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Salty Goodness Sat May 15, 2010 8:22 am

Hmm. I would take everything she said with a grain of salt...Same woman denied being a homewrecker ane didn't sleep with married celebs when the Tiger news broke. I think she is denying the texts cos they make her seem a homewrecker clingon. If they were fake all she had to do was deny them and let the story die, instead she has just added fuel to the fire, getting her lame claim fame bumped and increase Tigers money account
Hello Salty Goodness
Hello Salty Goodness
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Sat May 15, 2010 8:25 am

Hello Salty Goodness wrote:Hmm. I would take everything she said with a grain of salt...Same woman denied being a homewrecker ane didn't sleep with married celebs when the Tiger news broke. I think she is denying the texts cos they make her seem a homewrecker clingon. If they were fake all she had to do was deny them and let the story die, instead she has just added fuel to the fire, getting her lame claim fame bumped and increase Tigers money account

I agree. I think now she is trying to save face by making it seem like she is a good person. Saying DB loves his wife? give me a break. Obviously she doesn't really think that or she wouldn't have slept with him to begin with. Sorry but, I'm not buying her act. i don't know what's fake and what's not and we probably wont ever know. That's fine with me. Just the fact they had an affair says enough.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Sat May 15, 2010 8:32 am

@Beliskner:
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Beliskner Sat May 15, 2010 8:34 am

mereva wrote:@Beliskner:
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

cheers ty
Beliskner
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonesicted Sat May 15, 2010 8:43 am

Beliskner wrote:PS
happy B-day to me Razz toast
It's your birthday?

Well, in that case *clears the throat* Happy birthday to youuuuuu, happy birthday to youuuuuu....happy birthday dear presideeeeeent.... Oh no, wait a minute Wink ....dear Beliskner...happy birthday toooooo youuuuuu!!!
Bonesicted
Bonesicted
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Beliskner Sat May 15, 2010 8:56 am

hehe ye we just past midnight here (an hour ago), I thought that would make this whole thread a bit happier drunken
Beliskner
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Salty Goodness Sat May 15, 2010 9:06 am

Happy Birthday! Very Happy
Hello Salty Goodness
Hello Salty Goodness
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Salty Goodness Sat May 15, 2010 9:06 am

Happy Birthday! Very Happy
Hello Salty Goodness
Hello Salty Goodness
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonesicted Sat May 15, 2010 9:10 am

Beliskner wrote:hehe ye we just past midnight here (an hour ago), I thought that would make this whole thread a bit happier drunken
So...are the drinks on you now? Wink

Just imagine how interesting our discussions (and analyses) will be when we've had a few... Wink
Bonesicted
Bonesicted
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Salty Goodness Sat May 15, 2010 9:14 am

Yep, we will never know fact from fiction. But my gut thinks the texts are fake and the fameho is just milking it, cos it must be a week since anyone has mentioned her name, lol. Idk just a hunch with the spelling being wrong of Jaime's name. And IF they were using codenames there wouldn't be any real name used at all.
Hello Salty Goodness
Hello Salty Goodness
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Beliskner Sat May 15, 2010 9:17 am

Bonesicted wrote:
Beliskner wrote:hehe ye we just past midnight here (an hour ago), I thought that would make this whole thread a bit happier drunken

Just imagine how interesting our discussions (and analyses) will be when we've had a few... Wink

All drinks are on me toast

but take it easy on the tequila since last time I did that, I woke up in bed without remembering how the hell I got there
Beliskner
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Salty Goodness Sat May 15, 2010 9:19 am

Bonesicted wrote:
So...are the drinks on you now? Wink Just imagine how interesting our discussions (and analyses) will be when we've had a few... Wink
lol, so true. It is Friday night, drinks for all, I say Very Happy
Hello Salty Goodness
Hello Salty Goodness
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by the beaver1965 Sat May 15, 2010 9:24 am

I am really afraid that this affair is not going to go away anytime soon in the media. What happens if this woman releases the real text's and the supposed video. OMG David, with all the women who want to get with you, you pick this loser. SORRY, but I don't think he loved his wife. If he did he wouldn't have done this. JMO!!!!

the beaver1965
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonesicted Sat May 15, 2010 9:25 am

Beliskner wrote:
Bonesicted wrote:

All drinks are on me toast

but take it easy on the tequila since last time I did that, I woke up in bed without remembering how the hell I got there
*takes a careful sip and starts dancing and singing* IIIIIIIII'm coming up so you better get this party started, IIIIIIIIII'm coming up so you better get this party started, get this party staaaarteeeed.... Wink
Bonesicted
Bonesicted
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next