Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Texts between Rachel Uchitel & David

+20
joybrennan
a_rangergrl2
the beaver1965
ToZiKa
Fi1975
NY2KS
twss17
simonmad
otismotis
AmandaMarshall
happylama2
mereva
Bonesicted
empiricist
Hello Salty Goodness
treble21
SnoopGirl
Beliskner
katharine
tinkrella
24 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Texts between Rachel Uchitel & David Empty Texts between Rachel Uchitel & David

Post by Guest Thu May 13, 2010 10:10 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Back to top Go down

Texts between Rachel Uchitel & David Empty Re: Texts between Rachel Uchitel & David

Post by tinkrella Thu May 13, 2010 10:27 pm

puke

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Texts between Rachel Uchitel & David Empty Re: Texts between Rachel Uchitel & David

Post by tinkrella Thu May 13, 2010 10:27 pm

I had a feeling this thing wasn't over

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by katharine Thu May 13, 2010 10:38 pm

tinkrella wrote:I had a feeling this thing wasn't over

I think it's kinda funny (not ha ha but wierd funny) that all of a sudden these texts pop up after RU said she wanted nothing more to do with DB. Wouldn't think she'd release them after saying that. She supposedly said they aren't legit, why not just say they were at this point. What does she have to gain or lose. At this point there's not too much saving grace for either of them, so why all of a sudden. And how the heck to these rag mags and webs get their hands on text messages.
Well of course, I know that was a dumb question, woman scorned. Boy, I know it takes 2 to tango, but that chick........I'll leave it there and be clean about it. Talk about trying to be famous as your profession...... Paris Hilton and RU need to teach that crap...
Who knows.......
I wish it would just all end so that we can talk about the show.

katharine
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Beliskner Thu May 13, 2010 10:39 pm

quick question

If RU says they are not authentic and DB obviosuly didn't post them, how the hell did they get those text messages.

And if they are legit, what the hell was she thinking that they could ever have a serious relationship? I have to add the love was just ''sparking'' in those messages Rolling Eyes
Beliskner
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 350
Say What You Want : The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready, and it may be a long time before they get off
Registration date : 2010-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Thu May 13, 2010 10:48 pm

GottaLuvBnB wrote:[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

His wife Jamie was pregnant with the couple's second child at the time of his affair with Uchitel.

puke
If that IS true and Jaime decides to leave her marriage, I hope she takes DB for all she can get. Any man who CHOOSES to have a child with a woman, impregnates her and then has an affair, is scum.

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Thu May 13, 2010 10:50 pm

My question is....WHY ARE THESE PEOPLE DUMB enough to send these texts? lol This is just like Tiger with the texts...you'd think they learned from that but I guess if this actually happened it was before the Tiger-Gate.

We'll never know if they are real or fake I guess. David hasn't said anything about them has he? and he never said anything about RU did he? I wish I hadn't read them...they are icky.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Thu May 13, 2010 10:51 pm

SnoopGirl wrote:
GottaLuvBnB wrote:[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

His wife Jamie was pregnant with the couple's second child at the time of his affair with Uchitel.

puke
If that IS true and Jaime decides to leave her marriage, I hope she takes DB for all she can get. Any man who CHOOSES to have a child with a woman, impregnates her and then has an affair, is scum.

I concur. Vehemently. Talking to your mistress while your wife is in labor is behind forgiving (IMO) I'm speaking for me, not Jaime.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Beliskner Thu May 13, 2010 11:34 pm

who the hell saves text messages from over a year ago anyway
Beliskner
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Say What You Want : The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready, and it may be a long time before they get off

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Thu May 13, 2010 11:46 pm

Beliskner wrote:who the hell saves text messages from over a year ago anyway
Blackmailers. Extortionists.

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Thu May 13, 2010 11:47 pm

I know! Although....texts are never REALLY deleted. They pull them up for court all the time. But, I'm pretty sure you need to go through proper channels to get them. Knowing RU she probably sent them to friends after he "scorned" her by not leaving his wife fast enough. Rolling Eyes I know it's not funny....but i still can't help but laugh at how naive these women are.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Thu May 13, 2010 11:47 pm

SnoopGirl wrote:
Blackmailers. Extortionists.

to quote bones...."Sociopaths" Very Happy Razz it is bones day after all. i couldn't resist!

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu May 13, 2010 11:59 pm

Ummm so RU says the texts are fake and Radar online verified the authenticity anyway? How? I'd like to know what went into the verification. and there is no proof in article that it was DB that she was talking to. ( she went by the handle puma ..... wouldn't DB have a handle as well? , and wouldn't it make more sense that her handle is puma if she's talking to Tiger??) also the timelines still don't make sense, Radar online is saying that the DB affair occured last summer, prior to her affair with TW, but she apparently had had a long term affair with TW. I believe he slept with her, but I still don't believe that he had an ongoing affair with her.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Salty Goodness Fri May 14, 2010 12:11 am

I think they are fake. She was pissed in getting caught up in the latest DB story and didn't want anything to do with David and it is not like she needs the money. She has never spoke directly about David, except one statement, so why start now and not last year? Sounds like so called frenemies getting a dollar to feed the rumor mill. imo
Hello Salty Goodness
Hello Salty Goodness
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Beliskner Fri May 14, 2010 12:19 am

everything being said in the messages is based on the article from last year.

those messages could have come from me, or my next door neighbour for all we know

ah well I already prepared myself for textmessages as soon as we heard about the People article, so whats next audio recordings? pictures? videos? Rolling Eyes
Beliskner
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Fri May 14, 2010 12:41 am

Beliskner wrote:everything being said in the messages is based on the article from last year.

those messages could have come from me, or my next door neighbour for all we know

ah well I already prepared myself for textmessages as soon as we heard about the People article, so whats next audio recordings? pictures? videos? Rolling Eyes

me too. as i said before, i'm sure this isn't the end of it all. the media will milk this story for as long as they think people are interested in it.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by empiricist Fri May 14, 2010 1:08 am

They are highly possible not fake. US Magazine.com has Allred making a statement.

empiricist
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2010-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by empiricist Fri May 14, 2010 1:09 am

Allred says there is video, etc.

empiricist
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Fri May 14, 2010 1:11 am

Why would RU say they were fake, and then her lawyer say they're real? that makes no sense, unless Allred is talking about her other client, the "blackmailer"

edited because I've read the US magazine article which interviews RU and yeah, I feel kinda angry at myself right now, because clearly DB did have an ongoing affair with her. ew.

Last edited by treble21 on Fri May 14, 2010 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by empiricist Fri May 14, 2010 1:14 am

Read the statement. Rachel also does not deny it or say they are fake. She says they are out of context, and that she didn't pursue him, he pursued her. Us Magazine.com

empiricist
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonesicted Fri May 14, 2010 1:21 am

empiricist wrote:Allred says there is video, etc.
This is just getting more and more "interesting".

For some reason I feel sooo happy I'm just a simple un-famous person. Wink
Bonesicted
Bonesicted
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 342

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonesicted Fri May 14, 2010 1:24 am

I wonder how many "romantic relationships" he had, if RU isn't the mistress who was blackmailing him...
Bonesicted
Bonesicted
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 342

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Fri May 14, 2010 1:26 am

Bonesicted wrote:I wonder how many "romantic relationships" he had, if RU isn't the mistress who was blackmailing him...

Well given his people interview, it seems there were a few. he refers to his "infidelities" and his wife makes mention that the "blackmailer" thought she was the only mistress, and she wasn't.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Beliskner Fri May 14, 2010 1:37 am

In a statement, her attorney Gloria Allred tells Us:

"Rachel Uchitel had a romantic relationship with David Boreanaz. She understood that he was unhappy in his marriage and had been for some time and she had reason to believe that he intended to separate from his wife. He continually asked Ms. Uchitel to be patient and to wait for him. Some of the reasons that she believed him include that he spoke to Ms. Uchitel on the telephone and through text messages from morning until night on a regular basis. He treated her as his girlfriend and also took her out in public. He called her between takes when he was taping his television show and put her on the telephone with his friends and his son. He even stayed with Ms. Uchitel when he came to New York for press tours. He gave her a silver key on a chain to symbolize "the key to their hearts." He also sent her a video of himself telling her how much he loved her, that he loved her then and that he would love her forever. She has kept the video. Their relationship ended because Ms. Uchitel decided to break it off. She felt that he had not been completely truthful with her and she no longer trusted him."

Shocked WoW

gotta love that all the comments at US magazine are all about RU being a wh*re

I actually had to laugh about this, I mean cmon DB think with your head instead of your lower area.

I just hope Jaime knew about ALL this before she stated that she wants to stay in her marriage.

*Beliskner is awaiting the release of the video puke

Last edited by Beliskner on Fri May 14, 2010 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Beliskner
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Fri May 14, 2010 1:39 am

Ugh. Dirty story. And a stupid one, too: every child knows that everything you write in an email or another message, could be read from the whole world, if necessary. Those 'celebrities' sometimes seem to think with whatever parts of their bodies, just not with their heads.
And looking at that pic of RU ...brrrrr! It still seems a bit fake to me: he couldn't find an attractive one, or what? Cheating is unforgivable and low, but cheating with an ugly one is also plain idiotic.
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next