Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Texts between Rachel Uchitel & David

+20
joybrennan
a_rangergrl2
the beaver1965
ToZiKa
Fi1975
NY2KS
twss17
simonmad
otismotis
AmandaMarshall
happylama2
mereva
Bonesicted
empiricist
Hello Salty Goodness
treble21
SnoopGirl
Beliskner
katharine
tinkrella
24 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Texts between Rachel Uchitel & David - Page 3 Empty Re: Texts between Rachel Uchitel & David

Post by simonmad Fri May 14, 2010 6:58 am

mereva wrote:
twss17 wrote:in the texts "DB" spelled his wife's name wrong...isn't it Jaime, not Jamie? I don't think the real DB would've done that...but still...shame on him.
Hmmm... I'm not sure anymore... WHAT is her correct name?

Jaime, according to imdb.
simonmad
simonmad
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 110
Say What You Want :
Understanding,
Compassion,
Kindness and Love
are the only true revolutionary ideas.
Registration date : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Texts between Rachel Uchitel & David - Page 3 Empty Re: Texts between Rachel Uchitel & David

Post by NY2KS Fri May 14, 2010 7:19 am

First time poster, but a long time reader (lurker seems somewhat stalkerish). Anyway, in reading the Access Hollywood article, RU states that she didn't want to break up the marriage. Exactly what does she think was going to happen, sleeping with married man? The fact that she's done it twice (that we know of so far), really ups the creep factor.

I can separate the individual from the actor, but that doesn't mean I'm not disappointed in the individual. All the articles and quotes that made him appear to be the Catholic, faithfully married man - true to his wife and family - obviously were incorrect and not accurate.

After this, along with other unfaithful men recently, I can surely appreciate my un-famous hubby. I have told him that if he ever strayed or found greener pastures, I would use one of the many woodworking tools in our basement to "fix" him (promising, of course, to put a nice, decorative edge Very Happy )

I admire Jaime for wanting to make this work; I don't think I could if it was me, especially if more details come out about his "love" for RU. - yuck.

NY2KS

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by katharine Fri May 14, 2010 8:10 am

I always knew DB was a hunk, just never thought he was a dumb ass hunk........I know it takes 2 to tango and none of us really will ever know the true story of his marital woes, nor is it our business, but please.....Texts, videos, keys, kids involved. I hope to hell this is all BS.

Wow, he just lost his "halo" (Angel hint....). I hope this all ends soon because I am sick and tired of hearing about cheating husbands and money grubbing women... Talk about giving men and women a bad name.

I wonder if FOX feels they have to put some kind of spin on this, especially if OMG, a video pops up.

This is a terrible thing to say, and I'm sure some of you will blast me for saying it, but I'm gonna anyways. I hope some day a papparazzi puts a camera in Gloria Alred's "bedroom". She is the worst of the worst. When did the law become a way to steal money from your cheating adulter boyfriend.

Apparently all of the times Brennan has yelled at him to get a brain, he wasn't listening.........

Wow, who would have thought that crap like this would have occcupied our time at the end of this season.

katharine
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Beliskner Fri May 14, 2010 8:17 am

katharine wrote:
Wow, who would have thought that crap like this would have occcupied our time at the end of this season.

I know, it sucks but there hasn't been a day since the story broke that I didn't think of it. Crying or Very sad I blame that I watch to many Bones episodes or read to many forums Smile. I'm kinda glad that we are going into the hiatus and hopefully a good summer, so the frequency of me visiting Bones related websites or sitting behind a computer will probably be less then what it is now.
Beliskner
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 350
Say What You Want : The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready, and it may be a long time before they get off
Registration date : 2010-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Fri May 14, 2010 8:37 am

Beliskner wrote:
katharine wrote:

I know, it sucks but there hasn't been a day since the story broke that I didn't think of it. Crying or Very sad I blame that I watch to many Bones episodes or read to many forums Smile. I'm kinda glad that we are going into the hiatus and hopefully a good summer, so the frequency of me visiting Bones related websites or sitting behind a computer will probably be less then what it is now.

It's true for me too. I try not to think about it. I really do. But, I live like....7 miles from DB's parents and it has been a very HOT topic around here.

I'm not gonna lie. this has tainted bones a bit for me. It wont keep me from watching or anything crazy. But, it's taken me saying over and over "he's not booth, he's not booth." lol I think once this blows over the summer will do everyone some good and I'll be back into obsessing over every little bones spoiler. Very Happy

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by katharine Fri May 14, 2010 8:57 am

tinkrella wrote:
Beliskner wrote:
katharine wrote:

It's true for me too. I try not to think about it. I really do. But, I live like....7 miles from DB's parents and it has been a very HOT topic around here.

I'm not gonna lie. this has tainted bones a bit for me. It wont keep me from watching or anything crazy. But, it's taken me saying over and over "he's not booth, he's not booth." lol I think once this blows over the summer will do everyone some good and I'll be back into obsessing over every little bones spoiler. Very Happy

Wow, I bet you have gotten the crap storm pretty bad living that close to Philly. I met his dad a couple of times when I was a kid living outside of Buffalo. It was when he had shows on TV. He seemed really nice, but I was just a kid of about 11 or 12 then.
Yes, who knew we would all be happy about another hiatus.......When we all screamed foul of the one during Olympics.

I keep telling myself, don't post, don't read, don't listen. But it's that "train wreck" theory that keeps me coming back. I do feel bad for him and his entire family, not for any of the money grubbing women though. Gosh that sounds awful coming from a woman, but I don't care.
Oh well, I'm just gonna watch the show tonight on TV, catch what I didn't from the computer last night, and do like - he's not booth, he's hunky, he's not booth, he's hunky........

katharine
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 423

Back to top Go down

Post by Beliskner Fri May 14, 2010 9:00 am

tinkrella wrote:
I'm not gonna lie. this has tainted bones a bit for me. It wont keep me from watching or anything crazy. But, it's taken me saying over and over "he's not booth, he's not booth."

exactly and it's still fresh and new articles popping up doesn't help Razz and on a side note I'm so looking forward towards the preview for next weeks episode Razz im as exited as if the episode will actually air Razz tho not expecting much inside into next weeks epi
Beliskner
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Say What You Want : The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready, and it may be a long time before they get off

Back to top Go down

Post by Fi1975 Fri May 14, 2010 9:09 am

I just feel really sorry for Jaime and the kids. How would he like it if his daughter, in years to come, had a husband who cheated on her like he cheated on his wife?

To be honest, I'm not surprised by the recent revelations. When the star article came out about six months ago, although I didn't want to believe it, I wasn't shocked by it either and although some people were adamant that David wouldn't cheat I just remember thinking that I could imagine him cheating. I don't know why I thought that, I just did.

It doesn't diminish my affection for the show, as I can separate the character and the actor. I just think that, in future, when watching episodes about how Booth says that cheating is bad, what a good actor DB is, to be able to say that with a straight face!

At the end of the day, I just want what's best for all of DB's family, especially his wife and kids. Who knows what's been said behind closed doors, but if she can forgive him and try to move on, then who are we to judge.

Fi1975
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 51
Say What You Want : Fail to prepare, prepare to fail!
Registration date : 2009-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonesicted Fri May 14, 2010 9:40 am

Fi1975 wrote:I just feel really sorry for Jaime and the kids. How would he like it if his daughter, in years to come, had a husband who cheated on her like he cheated on his wife?

To be honest, I'm not surprised by the recent revelations. When the star article came out about six months ago, although I didn't want to believe it, I wasn't shocked by it either and although some people were adamant that David wouldn't cheat I just remember thinking that I could imagine him cheating. I don't know why I thought that, I just did.

It doesn't diminish my affection for the show, as I can separate the character and the actor. I just think that, in future, when watching episodes about how Booth says that cheating is bad, what a good actor DB is, to be able to say that with a straight face!

At the end of the day, I just want what's best for all of DB's family, especially his wife and kids. Who knows what's been said behind closed doors, but if she can forgive him and try to move on, then who are we to judge.
I agree with you! I still love the show and I can separate Booth from DB, but still when I watched A Man on Death Row the other day when Booth and Brennan were diggin in the marsh and I quote:
Brennan: "What would you usually be doing?"
Booth: "What?"
Brennan: "If it were a normal weekend."
Booth: "You wanna discuss this now?"
Brennan: "Compared to you with your multiple sex partners."
Booth: "You know, that's none of your business, OK? I'm not having sex with Amy and I've never, EVER cheated on any woman that I've ever been with. Never!"
Brennan: "I just asked what you'd normally be doing."

...well even though I know it's Booth talking that "cheating-line" felt a bit odd hearing this time for some reason. silent
Bonesicted
Bonesicted
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 342

Back to top Go down

Post by Beliskner Fri May 14, 2010 10:01 am

Bonesicted wrote:I agree with you! I still love the show and I can separate Booth from DB, but still when I watched A Man on Death Row the other day when Booth and Brennan were diggin in the marsh and I quote:
Brennan: "What would you usually be doing?"
Booth: "What?"
Brennan: "If it were a normal weekend."
Booth: "You wanna discuss this now?"
Brennan: "Compared to you with your multiple sex partners."
Booth: "You know, that's none of your business, OK? I'm not having sex with Amy and I've never, EVER cheated on any woman that I've ever been with. Never!"
Brennan: "I just asked what you'd normally be doing."

...well even though I know it's Booth talking that "cheating-line" felt a bit odd hearing this time for some reason. silent

Hehe I had the same when watching 4x03. The man in the Outhouse

''You cheat on your spouse, you get whats comming to you'' followed by ''being faithfull is what seperates us you know, from the chimps, we're talking about the 10 commandments here Bones, Thou shalt not commit adultery''.
Beliskner
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Fri May 14, 2010 12:30 pm

katharine wrote:
tinkrella wrote:
Beliskner wrote:
katharine wrote:

Wow, I bet you have gotten the crap storm pretty bad living that close to Philly. I met his dad a couple of times when I was a kid living outside of Buffalo. It was when he had shows on TV. He seemed really nice, but I was just a kid of about 11 or 12 then.
Yes, who knew we would all be happy about another hiatus.......When we all screamed foul of the one during Olympics.

I keep telling myself, don't post, don't read, don't listen. But it's that "train wreck" theory that keeps me coming back. I do feel bad for him and his entire family, not for any of the money grubbing women though. Gosh that sounds awful coming from a woman, but I don't care.
Oh well, I'm just gonna watch the show tonight on TV, catch what I didn't from the computer last night, and do like - he's not booth, he's hunky, he's not booth, he's hunky........

It was pretty stormy for the first few days. I'll admit. I work as a nanny and i take the little girl i sit for to all these little baby classes on the main line. Everyone (who even follows bones that is. this isn't like EVERYONE) knows he's from there. They know of his family. His dad is more of a celeb around here than he is. Most people know him for his dad lol sounds crazy right? A lot of the moms at the classes were talking about it and it wasn't good, really. I usually don't mention it at all, because i know his family still lives there and you know..you never know who knows who or whatever, but it's hard to get away from it when a local celeb is in hot water. At least in hollywood it's like...common for scandals. Around here it's almost breaking news. I heard about this first thing this morning on one of philly's biggest radio stations. It's crazy. I can only imagine how his family is doing with it all. (the ones from here i mean) I know his parents still live here and am pretty sure his sister does (but can't be fully sure)

One nice thing is the day this all came out last week or whenever it was, it wasn't covered on the local ABC station. That's the station his dad was the weatherman at forever. It was covered on the local fox and cbs ones. I suppose it could have been a coinsidence, but a lot of people I know thought it was done out of respect to his father. He's a legend here...so i agree.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Beliskner Sat May 15, 2010 5:55 am

appearently RU will be on tmz live at 1:30 PT to talk about DB and some other stuff...... for those interested headdesk
Beliskner
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Sat May 15, 2010 6:33 am

It's online NOW on [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Sat May 15, 2010 6:56 am

About 70% of all people are cheating on their partners or living a lie?
?!
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Sat May 15, 2010 7:02 am

yikes. i can't even watch.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Sat May 15, 2010 7:07 am

"Yikies" doesn't describe it. Not even roughly.
What wonders me the most, there's a b s o l u t e l y n o s h a m e. Not a bit. Not a LITTLE bit. Wow in a bad way. Unbelievable.
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonesicted Sat May 15, 2010 7:10 am

The interviewers...what can I say... puke
Bonesicted
Bonesicted
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Sat May 15, 2010 7:11 am

Her family would have a heart attack by doing Playboy? And they didn't have one after her dating 2 married guys?
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Sat May 15, 2010 7:12 am

Bonesicted wrote:The interviewers...what can I say... puke
Oh, they SO match.
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sat May 15, 2010 7:16 am

mereva wrote:Her family would have a heart attack by doing Playboy? And they didn't have one after her dating 2 married guys?
that was a very low blow.....I had to stop watching that.....she made me want to puke several times

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonesicted Sat May 15, 2010 7:17 am

Am I the only one who felt a bit nauseous for some reason watching that interview?
Bonesicted
Bonesicted
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sat May 15, 2010 7:25 am

Bonesicted wrote:Am I the only one who felt a bit nauseous for some reason watching that interview?
*points to post right above yours*

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Sat May 15, 2010 7:25 am

i'm confused. what is this interview even for? is she talking about the DB stuff or just random things? The playboy was low. I'll admit. Is she trying to insinuate that david's wife is trashy for doing playboy? because...i'm pretty sure trashy is nicest of the words I'd use to describe RU!

Honestly, it just seems now that she is enjoying feeding off all of this fame. She can complain all she wants about being made to look in a bad light but...she's doing it to herself now. why wouldn't she just take the high road and shut the hell up?

So far I have tried not to judge her because we don't know all there is to know but right now she is really making this situation 1 hundred times worse.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonesicted Sat May 15, 2010 7:31 am

tinkrella wrote:iHonestly, it just seems now that she is enjoying feeding off all of this fame. She can complain all she wants about being made to look in a bad light but...she's doing it to herself now. why wouldn't she just take the high road and shut the hell up?

So far I have tried not to judge her because we don't know all there is to know but right now she is really making this situation 1 hundred times worse.
I totally agree! If her goal was to "clear her name" then she did a bad job, if it was to get more attention then she got an A!
Bonesicted
Bonesicted
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonesicted Sat May 15, 2010 7:33 am

ToZiKa wrote:
Bonesicted wrote:Am I the only one who felt a bit nauseous for some reason watching that interview?
*points to post right above yours*
*sigh of relief* Glad I wasn't the only one.
Bonesicted
Bonesicted
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next