Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5x20 ~ The Witch in the Wardrobe ~ QUOTES & PARAPHRASES

5 posters

Go down

5x20 ~ The Witch in the Wardrobe ~ QUOTES & PARAPHRASES Empty 5x20 ~ The Witch in the Wardrobe ~ QUOTES & PARAPHRASES

Post by bugaboo628 Fri May 07, 2010 3:02 am

Did somebody say something that made you laugh, or go "Say what?!" or "Oh no!" Here's the place to come post 'em!
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

5x20 ~ The Witch in the Wardrobe ~ QUOTES & PARAPHRASES Empty Re: 5x20 ~ The Witch in the Wardrobe ~ QUOTES & PARAPHRASES

Post by gordongordonfan Fri May 07, 2010 1:44 pm

The whole Booth to Bones quote at the end... wishing "love, happiness, purpose, friendship, a dance"... etc. Someone will post the actual wording I'm sure! It was a great Booth moment. [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

And I liked it when Clark said something about "channeling his inner Hodgins" or however he worded it. (I need to rewatch)
gordongordonfan
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

5x20 ~ The Witch in the Wardrobe ~ QUOTES & PARAPHRASES Empty Re: 5x20 ~ The Witch in the Wardrobe ~ QUOTES & PARAPHRASES

Post by katharine Sat May 08, 2010 12:16 am

The part of the episode when Sweets came into Booth's office with the Salem Witch Trial notes and all of his books on the theory. My God, was he on LSD.... He was sooooo funny because he was so damn excited about the case. Booth had such a great expression on his face trying to slow him down.
I just love JFD he adds such a great dimension to this show.

katharine
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonesicted Sat May 08, 2010 2:13 am

I actually thought the "We're not in Kansas anymore" was kind of funny. So Hodgins in a way.

And when Hodgins said "Let's throw some coal in that thing and fire it up!" when the sheriff came in with the computer from the Stone Age made me laugh too.
Bonesicted
Bonesicted
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by olivia Sat May 08, 2010 2:44 am

I loved Hodgin's sarcasm in the car: "Yeah, a few martinis, some absinthe and a barrel of mead". LOL!

olivia
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 271
Say What You Want : Where's the Buck Moosejaw I married?
Registration date : 2009-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down