Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spoiler Chat ~ 5x19 The Rocker in the Rinse Cycle

+34
DONEWITHIT
Hope and Patience
jro54
the beaver1965
a_rangergrl2
Murphs93
jcn747
empiricist
bones_fanatic19
wonderwoman
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
cynthia_brennanite
katharine
ButterfliesandMudpies
mommahurley
recoveringbonesaddict
Maureen
Beliskner
crzy4bones
jjrobinson73
jhi1005
mereva
sirenized
HermioneGirl101
southerngirl
tinkrella
SJB
CanadianBones
elyon
treble21
19ana89
heirofloki
gordongordonfan
DBCrazy
38 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Spoiler Chat ~ 5x19 The Rocker in the Rinse Cycle Empty Spoiler Chat ~ 5x19 The Rocker in the Rinse Cycle

Post by DBCrazy Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:07 am

Anybody out there ready to rock out to Hot Blooded? Tonight's the night!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Spoiler Chat ~ 5x19 The Rocker in the Rinse Cycle Empty Re: Spoiler Chat ~ 5x19 The Rocker in the Rinse Cycle

Post by gordongordonfan Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:34 am

Oooh, Oooh.... Me,.... Me....!! cheers
gordongordonfan
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Spoiler Chat ~ 5x19 The Rocker in the Rinse Cycle Empty Re: Spoiler Chat ~ 5x19 The Rocker in the Rinse Cycle

Post by heirofloki Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:49 am

Not me, sadly. Not until after the links go up. But I'll be more than happy to read whatever you guys post. Enjoy, y'all!

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1343
Say What You Want : "Alright. The apocalypse is approaching and the world is ending, and the riders are coming at full speed, but before that happens, I want to give you an apartment. Tell me which one!"
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by 19ana89 Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:05 am

I can't wait to see "our song" LOL! Very Happy
19ana89
19ana89
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1938
Say What You Want : Ones who flaunt their power disappear when the truly powerful appear.
Registration date : 2009-01-13

https://www.facebook.com/19ana89

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:05 am

i'll be here, recapping LOL
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:27 am

What time do the recaps post at Pacific Time?

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1073
Say What You Want : Pyramids are better at change than you are.
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:55 am

elyon wrote:What time do the recaps post at Pacific Time?

I start posting 8pm est so it'll be 5pm pt
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by gordongordonfan Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:06 am

And I start reading 8pm est ... (it's a tough job but someone's got to do it!) [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Also... 1 hour to go! Woo Hoo [Only admins are allowed to see this image] (At leat till I can READ about it LOL!) Then I watch on computer... then I watch again tomorrow when it airs here! (then again since I dvr'd it and might have missed something! [Only admins are allowed to see this image] )
gordongordonfan
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianBones Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:15 am

Happy Bonesday Folks!!! Get your Hot Blooded on!!!!!!!!! 45mins!!! Very Happy
CanadianBones
CanadianBones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1266
Say What You Want : they shouldn't be doing that on the forensic platform. - brennan
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by SJB Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:24 am

Oooh, I'd better get in the shower and then be all ready to read the recap!! (It's only 8.50am here!)
SJB
SJB
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2010-04-05

Back to top Go down

Post by 19ana89 Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:41 am

I CAN'T WAIT! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
19ana89
19ana89
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : Ones who flaunt their power disappear when the truly powerful appear.

Back to top Go down

Post by gordongordonfan Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:57 am

3 minutes! (But who's counting?) LOL
gordongordonfan
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by 19ana89 Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:58 am

lol

*cough* you? *cough* Me LOL.
19ana89
19ana89
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:03 am

Man, showing a woman the laundry room of a hotel and is playing up his job, they seem to be on a date and he is trying to impress her. There is a thunk in the machine, and oops there's a body in there.....

B/B laundremat
Bones notices Booth's tie and comments on it, it's a gift from Catherine, she says interesting......
Brennan says the victim is middle aged and the dismemberment occured post mortem. Booth want's to know what's so interesting, she says that it's a social contract. Cam is there now as well, entering a super sized washing machine filled with body parts, Brennan and Cam discuss Cam wanting to find a gynecologist for michelle, Booth is uncomfortable, a testicle falls on the floor making Booth more uncomfortable.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by 19ana89 Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:06 am

LOL I love that scene! It's funny! (The clip)
19ana89
19ana89
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:17 am

Brennan/hodgins lab

Brennan says that the washer caused a lot of damage, hodgins agrees, Arastoo finds out the victim had surgery likely for oral cancer, and brennan believes that he was a cigar smoker, he also had an injury to his hamate bone a few years previous. he had other injuries consistent with rock climbing. and also had been involved in a high speed collision the year before ( the victim also only had one testicle) the victim was a thrill seeker.

Sweets/B/B diner
They discuss the vicitms missing testicle, and the boys get all uncomfortable like, Brennan changes the subject to Booth and Catherine. Sweets says they are handling dating well ( so not true).

Cam interviewing a gynecologist for Michelle, Dr. Lidner, conversation is a little awkward cause he thinks she is interviewing him for herself. Cam sets the record straight, it comes up in conversation that Cam is single. he says to call him paul.

Cam/Hodgins lab
Hodgins is going over all the stuff found in the trap in the washer, Cam finds the "missing testicle" it's a prosthetic, she gives it to ang to get a serial number.

Booth/ Brennan FBI
victim is Richard Cole, commercial real estate developer. Richard goes to fantasy camps every year for his birthday. Booth finds a fantasy camp is being run for a rock camp, run by legendary music promoter Simon Graham. LOL @ Booth " they're all in line and not pushing, this is not my rock and roll fantasy"
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by 19ana89 Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:19 am

LOL!
19ana89
19ana89
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by gordongordonfan Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:22 am

um.... prosthetic testicle.... Huh... Trying to figure how they secure that one into place.... Not a pretty image...
gordongordonfan
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by 19ana89 Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:24 am

No kidding! I haven't even heard of a prosethetic testicle! gross really...
19ana89
19ana89
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:27 am

B/B at the fantasy camp
Booth converses with Bebe and Gino ( lol they make fun of his tie) Brennan says that Hacker got her a subscription to Laphams quarterly. Bebe says that Cole fought with Simon alot. Booth finds out that Eric Dalton was playing and gets all excited Brennan is trying to get his attention and ends up pulling the amp on Dalton to get Booth to pay attention to her. Booth tells Simon he's from the FBI and needs to ask some questions about Dalton.

Hodgins/Arastoo
Arastoo cannot find cause of death because the washer washed away all the hemoraghic staining. Arastoo is a baseball fan. Cute Hodgins and Arastoo bonding moment.

Booth/Sweets FBI
Sweets is excited that simon graham is there and wants to help with "profiling".
Booth interviews Simon. Sweets is very fan boy. Cole bought an old club that simon ran and was going to tear it down but simon talked him out of it by offering to let him play with eric dalton at the end of camp.

Cam/Michelle diner
Cam is telling michelle that she found her a gynecologist. They talk about Perry and the fact that Michelle is not having sex with him ....again.

Hodgins/Arastoo lab
Hodgins finds a bone in the trap, it's a wooley mammoth bone ( random) Ang discovers that it was actually a guitar pick. Eric Dalton uses a wooley mammoth pick. Eric has a history of rage issues.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by gordongordonfan Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:30 am

prosthetic testicle's function...??? .... to "help clothes fit more naturally"... LOL....
just kidding... for the life of me I can't figure out it's function! [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

And more "on point", I LOVE that someone else made fun of Booth's tie! Even in the pictures it looked pretty "un-boothy" [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
gordongordonfan
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by 19ana89 Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:32 am

gordongordonfan wrote: And more "on point", I LOVE that someone else made fun of Booth's tie! Even in the pictures it looked pretty "un-boothy" [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

I agree! Not Boothy at all!
19ana89
19ana89
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by SJB Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:33 am

gordongordonfan wrote:prosthetic testicle's function...??? .... to "help clothes fit more naturally"... LOL....
just kidding... for the life of me I can't figure out it's function! [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

And more "on point", I LOVE that someone else made fun of Booth's tie! Even in the pictures it looked pretty "un-boothy" [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
It's purely for aesthetic reasons. Some guys just like to have the look of two testicles if they have had one removed.
SJB
SJB
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2010-04-05

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:40 am

B/B/Eric Dalton

Dalton hits on Brennan, Booth threatens to hit him. Brennan finds some evidence of a fight in dalton's hotel room, and blood on the carpet. Dalton says when the party got rowdy he left and went to a girlfriends. Booth asks for the girls name and number, Brennan wants the carpet.

Cam/michelle at the doctors
michelle says that cam didn't need to come, but cam wanted to make sure everything is alright. Paul asks cam into his office and then asks her out on a date. Cam says yes.

Arastoo/Brennan/Ang
Ang helps Arastoo with cause of death using the angelator. Cause of death was trauma to the skull, Cole was beaten to death. Funny exchange between Brennan and Arastoo about Baseball.

Brennan/Cam
OMG!! Brennan totally puts her foot in her mouth about Booth and Catherine. ( leaving this one alone for now, might recap the whole convo later) Cam discovers that there is a second set of DNA and that person either has a panic disorder or epilepsy. Cam admits that she's dating ( or rather going to be.)

B/B at the rock and roll camp.
Booth air drumming with the tie around his head, Brennan says this is not a wise use of their time. They start playing hot blooded, he says it's their song , Brennan says that the last time they sang it someone tried to kill him ( actually they tried to kill her but whatever) but she relents and sings it with him, and plays the guitar. Cam got an Id on the DNA it belongs to someone at the camp named fred keaton. Booth says one more verse ! LOL
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by 19ana89 Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:43 am

LOL LOL LOL!!! TOO CUTE!!! "Hot Blooded" cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
19ana89
19ana89
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next