Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 Sneak Peaks for "The Rocker in the Rinse Cycle"

+23
the beaver1965
geraghtyvl
MI_Bonesgirl
Beliskner
SnoopGirl
otismotis
HeyHey
mereva
jb
boreanazlover82
recoveringbonesaddict
gordongordonfan
DBCrazy
crzy4bones
bk201
a_rangergrl2
anteater
treble21
DONEWITHIT
jro54
tinkrella
queen bess
bugaboo628
27 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

4 Sneak Peaks for "The Rocker in the Rinse Cycle" Empty 4 Sneak Peaks for "The Rocker in the Rinse Cycle"

Post by bugaboo628 Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:49 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

There are four clips, "Laundry Chute", "Dating", "No One Unplugs Eric Dalton" and "I Really Like Your Music".
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

4 Sneak Peaks for "The Rocker in the Rinse Cycle" Empty Re: 4 Sneak Peaks for "The Rocker in the Rinse Cycle"

Post by queen bess Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:00 am

if anyone finds a link to these on a site where all us non-americans can watch I will be sooooo happy!!

But thanks Bug!!!

Smile
queen bess
queen bess
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 17725
Say What You Want : demoted to countess...
Registration date : 2008-11-16

Back to top Go down

4 Sneak Peaks for "The Rocker in the Rinse Cycle" Empty Re: 4 Sneak Peaks for "The Rocker in the Rinse Cycle"

Post by tinkrella Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:01 am

hmmm....i'm really not liking this. i know brennan bringing up catherine all the time is like...her way of pretending to be okay. (she did the same thing with tessa in season one) but...it's getting on my nerves. I really just want to know where this whole storyline is heading...because catherine/hacker don't seem to be having the affect on them I hoped they would.

I don't know....these clips just aren't sitting well with me. Although it does seem to be a funnier episode thank god!

It's probably my fault for reading the sides. From the sides I just imagined in my head that sweets was saying "i see you guys are taking dating well" sarcastically....like he really didn't believe it. I also thought brennan would have been a little bit more snappy-esh when talking about the tie....but she's not at all. I'm kind of bummed...which is my own fault I know lol

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:19 am

Ok. Now I totally hate that Catherine chick and Brennan needs to totally rip that stupid dolphin tie off and burn it!!!!!! Bu let's be positive. At least he takes it off and puts it around his head, so she and her ugly ties probably don't mean anything to him and he says, "it's our song,"so even if does have "social contract" with the Catfish, there is still a B&B.

And I so wish that the Catfish could see them sing "their song" because then she would totally back off. How many colleagues have "their song"? And I think that Angela should pretend to be BFFs with the Catfish, so she then she could spy on her just like she did when Booth was dating Tessa because they pretty much broke up because of Angela's meddling. Twisted Evil

Last edited by jro54 on Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by DONEWITHIT Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:31 am

This show makes me feel weird feelings. I laughed at the dialogues but then that changed to WTF! I did not like the tie at all, he looks like a banker and I wish Brennan would stop talking a little bit, she made me dizzy. And since when Booth is such a prude? I mean he got all squirmy about an OBGYN....thank buddy you do not work where I work!
wonderwoman
DONEWITHIT
DONEWITHIT
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 187
Say What You Want : Ifyou don't have anything constructive to say,silence is your best friend.
Registration date : 2010-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:34 am

catfisheatingnow wrote:This show makes me feel weird feelings. I laughed at the dialogues but then that changed to WTF! I did not like the tie at all, he looks like a banker and I wish Brennan would stop talking a little bit, she made me dizzy. And since when Booth is such a prude? I mean he got all squirmy about an OBGYN....thank buddy you do not work where I work!
wonderwoman

Booth's always been a "prude" , it's not a new development
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:37 am

I don't really think that Brennan is talking about Catherine "alot" the two scenes (also the ones in the sides) total 3 min 20 seconds and there are other conversations going on in both. and yes I think she's doing it on purpose "cause that's what friends do" and really that's true, that is what friends do. ( although it's super uncomfortable when said friend said he wanted to date you first.....)

tinkerella - I don't think that Brennan is ok with the tie at all (interesting)

All in all the episode looks kinda funny, I'm looking forward to it. Also it looks waaaaayyy less awkward then last week.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by DONEWITHIT Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:51 am

treble21 wrote:
catfisheatingnow wrote:This show makes me feel weird feelings. I laughed at the dialogues but then that changed to WTF! I did not like the tie at all, he looks like a banker and I wish Brennan would stop talking a little bit, she made me dizzy. And since when Booth is such a prude? I mean he got all squirmy about an OBGYN....thank buddy you do not work where I work!
wonderwoman

Agree, but this prude?
DONEWITHIT
DONEWITHIT
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Say What You Want : Ifyou don't have anything constructive to say,silence is your best friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:53 am

i feel like any guy would probably be that way when surrounded by two woman (both of whom he's had/has feelings for) talk about that stuff....although i have to agree it's not like they are being very graphic or anything lol i could see him being all weird if they were talking about feminine products or something. lol lol!

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by anteater Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:53 am

treble21 wrote:
All in all the episode looks kinda funny, I'm looking forward to it. Also it looks waaaaayyy less awkward then last week.

haha, or more awkward depending how you feel about lots of talk about testicles Razz
The look on Booth and Sweets faces when Brennan is talking about penetrating trauma was pretty awesome.
anteater
anteater
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by a_rangergrl2 Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:55 am

ROFLMAO. I can't wait for Thursday! Can I preorder this one on iTunes? Laughing

Sweets almost never gets Booth right, but he is usually pretty much dead on with Brennan. If he doesn't call her on what she's doing at some point in this episode, he needs to go back to shrink school. It's not just guys with one ball that overcompensate. Twisted Evil
a_rangergrl2
a_rangergrl2
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2010-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:56 am

anteater wrote:
treble21 wrote:

haha, or more awkward depending how you feel about lots of talk about testicles Razz
The look on Booth and Sweets faces when Brennan is talking about penetrating trauma was pretty awesome.

LOL I meant awkward between B/B but yes they do look uncomfortable with talk of trauma to their manhood Razz
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:58 am

catfisheatingnow wrote:
treble21 wrote:
wonderwoman

Agree, but this prude?

you mean the guy that never ever wants to talk about sex or sex organs ( well except that one time in the car in Plain in the Prodigy) yeah he's always been this "prudish". ( don't think it's necessarily the right term, but it conveys the message)
plus Tink is right, he was outnumbered by women, any guy I know would have run screaming from the room Wink
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by bk201 Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:00 pm

queen bess wrote:if anyone finds a link to these on a site where all us non-americans can watch I will be sooooo happy!!

But thanks Bug!!!

Smile

in australia and able to watch it so...

yea seems like another funny episode, which i don't mind at all.

bk201

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2010-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:01 pm

I watched the clips again and I think interesting that Booth doesn't look enthusiastic or excited when Brennan mentions that Booth has a "social contract with a marine biologist. " I don't think Brennan is okay with the tie because that's what she does. She keeps her emotions bottled up inside her and tries to pretend like everything is okay. And he took the tie off and put it around his head so it probably doesn't mean anything to him. To me, it seems like he's back to "protecting" Brennan because he seemed kind of pissed when the rocker guy told Brennan to come sit next to him, but it could just be my imagination.

Last edited by jro54 on Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:05 pm

a_rangergrl2 wrote:ROFLMAO. I can't wait for Thursday! Can I preorder this one on iTunes? Laughing

Sweets almost never gets Booth right, but he is usually pretty much dead on with Brennan. If he doesn't call her on what she's doing at some point in this episode, he needs to go back to shrink school. It's not just guys with one ball that overcompensate. Twisted Evil

That's what i'm saying! lol does sweets the master psychologist HONESTLY think they are both okay with the dating thing? loco if so...maybe it's him who needs his brain scanned Razz It would rock if he called brennan out on this by the end of the season.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by DONEWITHIT Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:09 pm

treble21 wrote:
catfisheatingnow wrote:
treble21 wrote:
wonderwoman

Agree, but this prude?

you mean the guy that never ever wants to talk about sex or sex organs ( well except that one time in the car in Plain in the Prodigy) yeah he's always been this "prudish". ( don't think it's necessarily the right term, but it conveys the message)
plus Tink is right, he was outnumbered by women, any guy I know would have run screaming from the room Wink

Mmmm yeap. I guess hospitals make you a little more...less prudish?? Wink
DONEWITHIT
DONEWITHIT
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:10 pm

catfisheatingnow wrote:
treble21 wrote:
catfisheatingnow wrote:
treble21 wrote:
wonderwoman

Agree, but this prude?

Mmmm yeap. I guess hospitals make you a little more...less prudish?? Wink

he talked about sex at a hospital? hmmmm is this a reference to Critic? If so yeah he was kinda prudish there too, he couldn't even call semen, by it's name it was just his "stuff"
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:13 pm

catfisheatingnow wrote:
treble21 wrote:
wonderwoman

Agree, but this prude?

Yep...he was squirmy back in Girl in Suite 2103 when Brennan and Cam were telling him how they knew the bomber was a female...I love watching him squirm.

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:15 pm

OH..and don't forget the scene in Baby in the Bough when they were talking about breast feeding and breast milk. Laughing

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:21 pm

Did anyone make the connection between the tie, dolphins and Brennan? Her mom. Remember? It makes me dislike Catherine even more.

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:25 pm

GottaLuvBnB wrote:Did anyone make the connection between the tie, dolphins and Brennan? Her mom. Remember? It makes me dislike Catherine even more.
No, I didn't put that together. That's very good!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:28 pm

GottaLuvBnB wrote:Did anyone make the connection between the tie, dolphins and Brennan? Her mom. Remember? It makes me dislike Catherine even more.

I didn't put it together Smile however not sure why that makes you dislike Catherine, it's not like Catherine knows the story of Brennan and her mom and dolphins. She just wanted to get Booth something that reminded him of her and since she's a marine biologist ...... ( although it could backfire badly and remind him of Brennan instead LOL)
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by DONEWITHIT Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:36 pm

You are right! I missed it.. Sad
DONEWITHIT
DONEWITHIT
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by gordongordonfan Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:52 pm

I was so busy laughing at the thought of Booth wearing a DOLPHIN tie that I didn't even think of the Brennan connection to dolphins. Maybe just another little "hint" that it's all gonna be fine in the end [Only admins are allowed to see this image] But seriously.... that tie was really AWFUL... LOL... so bright and shiny and big and wide! [Only admins are allowed to see this image] Compared to Booth's usual style, gah!

Episode looks pretty funny... I think the jealousy is full on right now. (Just in the clips Brennan mentions the tie 3 separate times...) And I love the a_rangergrl: "It's not just men with one ball that overcompensate!"... LOL... I about choked on my drink when I read that! [Only admins are allowed to see this image] Very true, very true! Plus Booth gets some protective moments in when they interview the rocker guy...

Very curious what it's going to be that "breaks" the stalemate with the Catherine/Hacker stuff... We all know it's gonna be short lived with these "side" relationships, but wonder how they'll do it?
gordongordonfan
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum