Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5x18 ~ The Predator in the Pool ~ SHOW DISCUSSION

+20
mom2mnb
bones_fanatic19
jcn747
ReginaPhalange
Bonesicted
MoonlightGardenias
recoveringbonesaddict
Meegs82
i_heart_bones
djackio
MI_Bonesgirl
SnoopGirl
jjrobinson73
tinkrella
jhi1005
TNBones
treble21
flyersfan35
olivia
DBCrazy
24 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

5x18 ~ The Predator in the Pool ~ SHOW DISCUSSION Empty 5x18 ~ The Predator in the Pool ~ SHOW DISCUSSION

Post by DBCrazy Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:53 am

Please discuss and countdown to the episode here!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

5x18 ~ The Predator in the Pool ~ SHOW DISCUSSION Empty Re: 5x18 ~ The Predator in the Pool ~ SHOW DISCUSSION

Post by DBCrazy Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:53 am

5 hours and 7 minutes!!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

5x18 ~ The Predator in the Pool ~ SHOW DISCUSSION Empty Re: 5x18 ~ The Predator in the Pool ~ SHOW DISCUSSION

Post by olivia Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:55 am

Getting psyched! bounce

olivia
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 271
Say What You Want : Where's the Buck Moosejaw I married?
Registration date : 2009-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:58 am

Anyone here yet?
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Number of posts : 68808
Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

Closing time - time for you to go back to the places you will be from.
Closing time - this room won't be open 'til your brothers or your sisters come.
So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.
Closing time - every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:03 am

I'm hanging out and watching again
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:05 am

Haha, hi treble. How was it?
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:10 am

flyersfan35 wrote:Haha, hi treble. How was it?

passable, some "good" moments
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:12 am

treble21 wrote:

Well okay then...lol. Do you read spoilers?
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:14 am

flyersfan35 wrote:
treble21 wrote:

LOL like 70 percent of my posts are in the spoiler forum, so I would say yes Smile plus I recap the episode on wednesday nights in there.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:15 am

yes brennan it is a ludicrous name
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:17 am

treble21 wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:
treble21 wrote:

LOL like 70 percent of my posts are in the spoiler forum, so I would say yes Smile plus I recap the episode on wednesday nights in there.
I see...I don't read spoilers so that I'm not disappointed about things that happen or don't happen in the actual episode. And also, I like surprises...lol

Though I do have to say, I don't think it's odd that Bones is dating Andrew, since they were involved before their conversation, but I do agree that she shouldn't be talking about it with Booth since she knows how he feels.
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:19 am

flyersfan35 wrote:
treble21 wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:
treble21 wrote:

I see...I don't read spoilers so that I'm not disappointed about things that happen or don't happen in the actual episode. And also, I like surprises...lol

Though I do have to say, I don't think it's odd that Bones is dating Andrew, since they were involved before their conversation, but I do agree that she shouldn't be talking about it with Booth since she knows how he feels.

yeah I thought that was a little strange too, I just wrote it off as they hadn't been on a date since that one dinner, and that maybe she had been brushing him off before now?
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:22 am

treble21 wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:
treble21 wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:
treble21 wrote:

yeah I thought that was a little strange too, I just wrote it off as they hadn't been on a date since that one dinner, and that maybe she had been brushing him off before now?
I understand that she's always been up front about sex, but she should know that Booth would feel uncomfortable. But maybe she's just trying to put that behind them? She wants desperately for everything to go back to the way it was between them in the beginning, so she's trying to pretend nothing happened? I don't know...I'm not explaining that exactly right.
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:26 am

yeah she really really wants things to be normal between them, and they are both trying so hard to make things "normal" but things aren't normal, they're just awkward LOL
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:27 am

I love sweets...
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:27 am

treble21 wrote:yeah she really really wants things to be normal between them, and they are both trying so hard to make things "normal" but things aren't normal, they're just awkward LOL
Exactly! You'd think as a writer I could explain things a little bit better...lol
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:28 am

yeah that was funny " you'll be thanking me for saving you later" LOL
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:28 am

flyersfan35 wrote:
treble21 wrote:yeah she really really wants things to be normal between them, and they are both trying so hard to make things "normal" but things aren't normal, they're just awkward LOL
Exactly! You'd think as a writer I could explain things a little bit better...lol

to be fair I had a whole lot of experience discussing this same thing last night Smile
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:28 am

treble21 wrote:yeah that was funny " you'll be thanking me for saving you later" LOL
That and all kids are sociopaths...lol
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:29 am

treble21 wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:

to be fair I had a whole lot of experience discussing this same thing last night Smile
You're just being kind....and damn, I just missed another Flyers goal...lol
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:30 am

flyersfan35 wrote:
treble21 wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:

You're just being kind....and damn, I just missed another Flyers goal...lol

Oh are they winning?
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:33 am

2-0 with 4 minutes left in the second. And they're on a power play as we speak...
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:34 am

flyersfan35 wrote:2-0 with 4 minutes left in the second. And they're on a power play as we speak...

yay!

they win the series if they win this game right?

Last edited by treble21 on Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:34 am

Oops...3-0 now...

*sigh* It's a good thing I love Bones so much...
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by TNBones Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:38 am

I have to admit, I like Hacker. Not necessarily with Brennan, but I think he's funny.
TNBones
TNBones
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 25
Say What You Want : Nothing happens unless first a dream.
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum