Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Booth & Brennan in Season 5

+6
SJB
treble21
ceeray3
DONEWITHIT
nati.cba
bugaboo628
10 posters

Go down

Booth & Brennan in Season 5 Empty Booth & Brennan in Season 5

Post by bugaboo628 Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:06 am

Are you happy with where Booth & Brennan are right now in their relationship? Looking back on the episodes in Season 5 are there any moments you wish had been done differently?

*Please do not mention upcoming episodes*
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Booth & Brennan in Season 5 Empty Re: Booth & Brennan in Season 5

Post by nati.cba Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:25 am

Happy wouldn't be an accurate description of my mood at the moment regarding B&B. However, I'm OK. I'm taking it as it comes.

I think we've moved forward, although we're not yet there, it's something that had to happen (her rejection) was inevitable and Booth trying to move on and her acting like if nothing had happened, as well. However I hope this doesn't last long.

Mmmm I've liked season 5 so far. It was the season with the most B&B moments (in my opinion).

When watching episode 5 I wanted to change the ending, I wanted them to kiss! However back then I didn't know about episode 100th, jeje!

I'd also take Hacker out of the way, or put a more handsome love interest for Brennan.

I didn't like the Christmas episode that much, I think they should have explored much more the scene of Brennan "recovering evidence" from Booth.

And in 5x17, instead of Brennan asking (so coldly) whether dancing with her would make Booth uncomfortable, I'd play with the idea of her realising that and feeling sad for their relationship and trust having changed somehow after 100th finale.

That's all I can think about so far. I really liked the rest Smile
nati.cba
nati.cba
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by DONEWITHIT Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:27 am

bugaboo628 wrote:Are you happy with where Booth & Brennan are right now in their relationship? Looking back on the episodes in Season 5 are there any moments you wish had been done differently?

*Please do not mention upcoming episodes*

Hmmm. this is an easyquestion and I will respond in order :
No
Yes ...all the ones that included Hacker, the last 5 minutes of the 100th , this week's and all the ones after this ones, probably until season 8 where Brennan gets kidnapped by Parker and ends up marrying him because of theStockolm Syndrome that she will develop...you know her being so "clueless" and Booth is in Hawaii on Honeymoon with Wendell who has been his true love all along...(Hope HH& Co. does not read this post as I do not want to give him any more ideas on how to make this show definitely unwatchable..is that a word? unwatchable? ) affraid
DONEWITHIT
DONEWITHIT
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 187
Say What You Want : Ifyou don't have anything constructive to say,silence is your best friend.
Registration date : 2010-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by ceeray3 Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:27 am

Yes. I'm happy. To have them jump into each other's arms in two seconds flat would not do justice to the story. It has to happen this way. I'll be happy to see Booth moving forward and Bones getting jealous. It's going to be a fun ride and I'll be there the whole way!!!
ceeray3
ceeray3

Number of posts : 1
Say What You Want : It is what it is!
Registration date : 2010-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:58 am

Am I happy with where B/B are right now? yes, because that surrogate realtionship was just getting really odd and the fact that they never discussed it was uncomfortable, they needed movement in the relationship ,and they got it

Moments is Season 5 I wish was done differently? I probably would have had Brennan and Booth be more clear with each other at the end of the 100th, but I'm at peace with the ending. and I definitely would remove the line "I'm sorry is that to difficult for you" from last nights episode all together. but other than that there is nothing I would change about this season.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by SJB Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:00 am

ceeray3 wrote:Yes. I'm happy. To have them jump into each other's arms in two seconds flat would not do justice to the story. It has to happen this way. I'll be happy to see Booth moving forward and Bones getting jealous. It's going to be a fun ride and I'll be there the whole way!!!

I completely agree!
SJB
SJB
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2010-04-05

Back to top Go down

Post by bones_fanatic19 Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:53 pm

I am happy with the way it is progressing so far, it is realistic. We are not seeing one of those relationships that are over an done with in two minutes. The only thing I have a problem with was pretty much what everyone else has said the 'is this too difficult for you' comment, it could have been done a bit better, but other than that it is progressing nicely Very Happy

Last edited by bones_fanatic19 on Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
bones_fanatic19
bones_fanatic19
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1112
Registration date : 2010-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by jcn747 Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:29 pm

I like it, i think it realistic to the character and also, if it takes time for it to happen when they are together there is nothing left for them to jump over. I mean they could get together next week, butt here is still so much stuff between them and the relationship would not be as good. If they get all there emotional problems and all the "stuff" out of the way, then it will be all the merrier when they get together Very Happy

but the one thing i would change is the dance. I would have rathered the song to come on and they look at each other, speaking with their eyes. The both get slightly uncomfortable and bones asks if they can dance because it would be fun and she knows the song. Then they are dancing far apart to leave room for the "holy spirit"as Booth says, but when the starts come down, the mood changes and Both pulls her closer!! I just didnt like her tearing up at the starts, i woudl have rathered for them to just get closer.That would have been better, but hey i think the "is this uncomfortable" line was in character, i mean it is Bones after all Razz
jcn747
jcn747
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 370
Say What You Want : !!We are talking about translation!!
Burdens that allow us to fly
--
"It's not always rainbows and butterflies It's compromise that moves us along, my heart is full and my doors always open you come anytime you want "
♥ Maroon 5 ♥
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:06 am

I'm ok with where they are overall right now. Yes Booth could have fought harder I'm the 100th, but he gave up when he saw Brennan cry. I can understand that. But rewatching both 100 and 101 there are things I don't like. For instance with Brennan in 100 I wish her dialog would have been different. For her to say she can't change was kind of a load of BS. I didn't want nor expect her to jump into Booths arms but realistically I would rather see her acknowledge something towards him because I'm not quite sure Boothy boy really got what she was saying.
When I rewatched queen bee I was more disappointed with both of them. They seemed awkward and a little distanced. Booth bordered on downright mean at points and Brennan, the queen of compartmentalization was just clueless to the fact that she crushed him. Things aren't going to be puppies and rainbows but 100 was a breakthrough and 101 just seemed like a huge regression to their characters.
I'm in it till the end and excited yet scared about what HH has in store for the rest of the season.
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:04 am

One word: no.
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down