Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do Booth & Brennan Love Each Other?

4 posters

Go down

Do Booth & Brennan Love Each Other? Empty Do Booth & Brennan Love Each Other?

Post by bugaboo628 Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:22 am

No Spoilers!

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Do Booth & Brennan Love Each Other? Empty Re: Do Booth & Brennan Love Each Other?

Post by treble21 Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:37 am

I find it hilarious that in one 3 minute video he solved a debate that fans have been having since Mayhem aired. Booth is the one who is aware of his feelings and Brennan is more confused about them. I personally think that's way too simplified, but if that's what the creator says, that's what he was going for in Mayhem.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Do Booth & Brennan Love Each Other? Empty Re: Do Booth & Brennan Love Each Other?

Post by gordongordonfan Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:19 pm

LOL! I always thought it was Booth who knew, and who 'struggled with it every day'... but there've been some compelling arguments the other way here at the ABY so it started to sway me to the "I'm not sure" position!
gordongordonfan
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:51 pm

Since it settles the question in Mayhem it also ends the argument that Booth only thinks he loves Brennan because of his coma dream....he knew long before that stupid brain tumor that he loved her....heck, pretty much all of their friends knew he loved her before the coma dream. Except for Brennan...

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down