Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zap2it - 100th episode clips & clues

5 posters

Go down

Zap2it  - 100th episode clips & clues Empty Zap2it - 100th episode clips & clues

Post by bugaboo628 Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:44 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Zap2it  - 100th episode clips & clues Empty Re: Zap2it - 100th episode clips & clues

Post by SocksNTies Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:24 am

Why would Brennan not know to wear gloves when handling human remains/evidence? That seems wrong in light of the fact that she is the one frequently telling Booth not to touch the remains.

SocksNTies
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Zap2it  - 100th episode clips & clues Empty Re: Zap2it - 100th episode clips & clues

Post by treble21 Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:33 am

SocksNTies wrote:Why would Brennan not know to wear gloves when handling human remains/evidence? That seems wrong in light of the fact that she is the one frequently telling Booth not to touch the remains.

At this point it seems she's only worked with archeological remains ( not murder victims) so maybe it wasn't as important to wear gloves?
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:15 pm

yeah i don't think you need to wear gloves so much when they are as old as the ones she's identified. I'm guessing some of the technical stuff is pretty standard since Kathy herself comes in to help them out.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:20 pm

"Oh, Booth. Underestimating what Brennan can do? You really should've noted how helpful she can be. Could've saved you some serious trouble later..."

This quote in the clues makes me think of the pilot where booth tells cullen he doubted she could figure it out and maybe didn't give her the credit she deserved.

You know how this is a big case that he's been struggling with? Well, we know booth was just starting out....still dealing with a lot of issues. What if him solving this case puts him higher up on the totem pole so to speak.

Maybe they have their drunk/bar/cab moment. For some reason they don't sleep together. Either he doesn't show up or they just decide not to, and then brennan finds out that he took all the credit for solving the murder and left her name out of it completely. That would 100 percent be enough for her to hate him....slap him...and refuse to work with him again. it's really the only thing I can think of that would explain the animosity.

I know we would think "booth would never do that." But he was young and still dealing with gambling and rebecca/parker issues. this could be what turned it all around for him because he realized what a prick he was. Of course...you'd think he would try to apologize to her....but maybe he did and she refused to speak to him.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by booth fan Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:02 pm

It is probably because he doubted bones abilities and then he told her he would only allow her to do lab work while she may have wanted to do field work. Anyways can't wait to see what happens.
booth fan
booth fan
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2010-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:52 pm

treble21 wrote:
At this point it seems she's only worked with archeological remains ( not murder victims) so maybe it wasn't as important to wear gloves?

Very Happy That's what I'm studying! I didn't know she was first archeologist. I thought she was first forensic scientist. This is probably why she doesn't wear gloves. I dont wear gloves when I take archeological things in my hands ... It's just important when it's fragile things most of the time. But it still require to be careful Very Happy
Anyway I can't wait to see it. This is going to be awesome to see the "ancien" Brennan who kick ass back. I miss that part of her. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down