Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

100th Episode Clips!

+8
MI_Bonesgirl
olivia
tinkrella
mereva
djackio
bones_fanatic19
verticallychallangedcutie
bugaboo628
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

100th Episode Clips! Empty 100th Episode Clips!

Post by bugaboo628 Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:55 pm

There are some 100th episode clips up on FOX 'Bones' homepage!

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

They are also up on hulu

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Last edited by bugaboo628 on Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

100th Episode Clips! Empty Re: 100th Episode Clips!

Post by verticallychallangedcutie Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:01 pm

*laughs* Oh I love the Hodgins video! Zack cracks me up! And Brennan's face at the end * rolls on the floor in laughter*
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 758
Say What You Want : Pops: I like her, she's real, she's got balls.
Brennan: Well...ovaries actually.
Pops: Alright you got a pair of steel ovaries.
Brennan: Thank you.
Registration date : 2010-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by bones_fanatic19 Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:10 pm

ahhh, so lucky to have Zack and old angry Hodgins back, gives us so much to laugh at Very Happy
bones_fanatic19
bones_fanatic19
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1112
Registration date : 2010-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by djackio Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:14 pm

it's weird i can watch the vids on the [Only admins are allowed to see this link] site but not the other ones (just trying the extras) on the [Only admins are allowed to see this link] site

can someone load the clips onto youtube as well?

thanks!
djackio
djackio
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:58 pm

Excellent videos. Thanks for sharing.
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:02 am

i love the whole "love thing" one. so cute. i'm going to LOVE this episode. i can tell already. i don't care what happens. i just love learning all this stuff about them.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by olivia Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:28 am

tinkrella wrote:i love the whole "love thing" one. so cute. i'm going to LOVE this episode. i can tell already. i don't care what happens. i just love learning all this stuff about them.

Ok tink, I am making this my new mantra! This is a great way to look at it! I will repeat this to myself...I don't care what happens....I don't care what happen!!!! It will be a splendid ep no matter what. And we know it will lead to more angst...and I live on that stuff Very Happy

olivia
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 271
Say What You Want : Where's the Buck Moosejaw I married?
Registration date : 2009-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by bones_fanatic19 Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:30 am

tinkrella wrote:i love the whole "love thing" one. so cute. i'm going to LOVE this episode. i can tell already. i don't care what happens. i just love learning all this stuff about them.

As long as we see stuff that will make us smile and laugh, regardless of the ending I think the whole episode is worth it Very Happy
bones_fanatic19
bones_fanatic19
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by olivia Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:32 am

bones_fanatic19 wrote:

As long as we see stuff that will make us smile and laugh, regardless of the ending I think the whole episode is worth it Very Happy

Is anyone else questioning their ability to make it until next week without having a psychotic breakdown? nervous

olivia
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by bones_fanatic19 Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:34 am

olivia wrote:
bones_fanatic19 wrote:

Is anyone else questioning their ability to make it until next week without having a psychotic breakdown? nervous

I have been having this trouble the whole time we have been on hiatus, I must be a complete wreck now
bones_fanatic19
bones_fanatic19
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by olivia Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:37 am

^^^I'm trying to refocus some of my fangirl energies on some of my other shows....but I keep coming back here Embarassed

olivia
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by bones_fanatic19 Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:40 am

olivia wrote:^^^I'm trying to refocus some of my fangirl energies on some of my other shows....but I keep coming back here Embarassed

Yep, that's exactly how I am feeling, but unfortunately all of my other shows are really not doing anything at the moment so there is nothing to keep my mind off the waiting...
bones_fanatic19
bones_fanatic19
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:46 am

bones_fanatic19 wrote:
olivia wrote:^^^I'm trying to refocus some of my fangirl energies on some of my other shows....but I keep coming back here Embarassed

Yep, that's exactly how I am feeling, but unfortunately all of my other shows are really not doing anything at the moment so there is nothing to keep my mind off the waiting...

I agree. i'm trying to re-group and go back to my grey's obsession but it's hard. I feel for bones HARD (like booth Wink and it's taking it's toll on my sanity!

i really can't wait for this episode. the more clips and promos I see the more I love it and that's crazy since we haven't even seen it yet.

so brennan met angela at an art thing? i'm surprised they "hit it off" as friends.....since most people don't really get brennan but I guess she does. I always assumed they had met in college or something b/c they seem SO close and know so much about each other. interesting.

is it me...or does anyone else feel like brennan was less oblivious then than she is now? lol from these clips she is way more open and flirty towards booth than i thought she would be. it's almost like this happened....and made her even more guarded b/c the brennan we see in the pilot is pretty standoffish.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by olivia Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:51 am

tinkrella wrote:
bones_fanatic19 wrote:

I agree. i'm trying to re-group and go back to my grey's obsession but it's hard. I feel for bones HARD (like booth Wink and it's taking it's toll on my sanity!

i really can't wait for this episode. the more clips and promos I see the more I love it and that's crazy since we haven't even seen it yet.

so brennan met angela at an art thing? i'm surprised they "hit it off" as friends.....since most people don't really get brennan but I guess she does. I always assumed they had met in college or something b/c they seem SO close and know so much about each other. interesting.

is it me...or does anyone else feel like brennan was less oblivious then than she is now? lol from these clips she is way more open and flirty towards booth than i thought she would be. it's almost like this happened....and made her even more guarded b/c the brennan we see in the pilot is pretty standoffish.
I agree- perhaps that will be addressed- like this first case caused her to put up some of her walls!

olivia
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by bones_fanatic19 Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:52 am

Yeah I was definately surprised that she met Angela pretty much on the street, because I would have thought it would have taken a lot for Brennan to become so close to someone like that.

She was very much so more open and flirty with Booth and less hidden and 'cold' as she has been described in the past. It's a big possibility that whatever happened in the past did make her more guarded and think twice before going into things.
bones_fanatic19
bones_fanatic19
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:26 am

they are going to address...why they are the way they are in the pilot right? i mean...it clearly just can't be they kiss and both decide they can't do anything because of work or something because brennan down right hates him in the pilot. (although i do think it's just a cover) but stil. they are not on friendly "we have an attraction" terms.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:12 am

I think I'm gonna LOVE this episode!!
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Murphs93 Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:16 am

I cannot actually wait!!! I love when Bones says "the love thing? I don't care about that." I have a feeling she's gonna care about it by the end of the ep!

Also Hodgins is hilariously angry. "You can shove it up your-" Laughing

Murphs93
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 133
Say What You Want : Me: It's the 100th episode tomorrow.
Mum: What is it a special murder or something?
Me: I don't watch it for the cases mother!

I am secretly Naomi from paleontology.
Registration date : 2010-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:27 am

the clips are awesome! I love that Booth is all concerned about Sweet's conclusion that they are in love, and Brennan's totally all about the fact that he says their first case was Cleo Eller. also the scene with Brennan, Hodgins and Zach was awesome!
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:29 am

I wonder if Booth will call out Sweets on the brain scan??
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:55 am

OMG. I can't wait for this episode!!!!!!! bounce bounce bounce So Brennan and Cam meet before the S2 premiere? Whatever. I don't care about the little inconsistencies and Booth said that Brennan was bad at remember. And don't care about what life changing decisions that there going to make because it's all goijg to work out eventually. Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:09 am

the cam and brennan thing doesn't bother me because brennan really doesn't recall things like that. she didn't seen to even notice cam when she saw her in that scene...so it's not as bad at the caroline thing to me. IMO anyway.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:22 am

tinkrella wrote:the cam and brennan thing doesn't bother me because brennan really doesn't recall things like that. she didn't seen to even notice cam when she saw her in that scene...so it's not as bad at the caroline thing to me. IMO anyway.

Seconded! Brennan never remembers people she only meets randomly she says as much to a fireman ( season 2 premiere?) " there a many of you, and only one of me."
I haven't seen how they work Caroline in yet so I haven't decided how much a continuity error it is, but I have a feeling that will bother me more as well.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Gea Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:43 am

I have watched these videos too much for my own good.... I cannot wait more in order to see the episode!! Right now, I don't care too much about Cam or Caroline... This is going to be a mythical episode of Bones!
Gea
Gea
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 57
Say What You Want : Well... I'm from Spain so English is not my native language so sorry if I make mistake writing!
And... I REALLY LOVE BONES!!!
Registration date : 2010-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:45 pm

treble21 wrote:
tinkrella wrote:the cam and brennan thing doesn't bother me because brennan really doesn't recall things like that. she didn't seen to even notice cam when she saw her in that scene...so it's not as bad at the caroline thing to me. IMO anyway.

Seconded! Brennan never remembers people she only meets randomly she says as much to a fireman ( season 2 premiere?) " there a many of you, and only one of me."
I haven't seen how they work Caroline in yet so I haven't decided how much a continuity error it is, but I have a feeling that will bother me more as well.

I think caroline will bug me because it's not just like bones has met her and maybe just doesn't remember....caroline says something about them never meeting. I think. I'm pretty sure anyway. The writers claim they went back and searched through older episodes to piece together everyone's histories...that was in the first season..it shouldn't have been that hard to find if we can remember off the top of our heads lol

I'm trying to picture the first time brennan and cam met. they were at that crime scene...with the burned bodies. brennan was being bitchy towards her because she didn't know cam got the job she wanted. I know booth is kind acting kind of shady because he didn't know she didn't know....but not sure if cam ever introduces herself to brennan as if it's their first time meeting. damn this episode is going to make me go back and rewatch AGAIN

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum