Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Bones' Skeleton's Season-ending Clues!

3 posters

Go down

'Bones' Skeleton's Season-ending Clues! Empty 'Bones' Skeleton's Season-ending Clues!

Post by bugaboo628 Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:13 am

Very cool!

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

'Bones' Skeleton's Season-ending Clues! Empty Re: 'Bones' Skeleton's Season-ending Clues!

Post by ToZiKa Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:29 am

Hmm interesting things are on 'Mr. Bones'

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

'Bones' Skeleton's Season-ending Clues! Empty Re: 'Bones' Skeleton's Season-ending Clues!

Post by talkaboutbones Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:39 am

anyone any idea on the bloody ear???
talkaboutbones
talkaboutbones
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 32
Say What You Want : BB 2gether 4ever
Registration date : 2010-02-21

http://talkaboutbones.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:42 am

I think this might make it easier to talk about
1. A bloody ear figures into the startling conclusion of this special 100th episode (April 8 ), featuring a flashback to Bones and Brennan’s very first case.

2. A stuffed shark is a nod to a death that takes place at an aquarium in the April 22 episode. But Kettner clarifies, “We used real sharks. Not the stuffed fluffy kind.”

3. The techs use this small plastic bag filled with rat feces to track a killer in the April 1 episode. Yuck!

4. A push-up ice-cream pop figures prominently in a gruesome death May 13. “It’s not within the context that one normally enjoys ice-cream treats,” Kettner says. We can only imagine.

5. A star from Brennan’s high-school reunion and a badge scribbled with the name Andy Pfleuger (Brennan’s old school crush who has been referenced in the past but will be seen for the first time) pop up April 15.

[Not pictured]
6. A guitar pick (with a peace sign) comes from the April 29 episode about a fantasy rock-and-roll camp, conceptualized for the abandoned Fox Rocks promotional event that was going to introduce musical elements in the story lines of every show on the network.

7. A garden gnome plays a key role in solving a case set in the frightening home of a compulsive hoarder on May 20.

8. “Ruby” slippers (actually an old pair of Kettner’s pumps) pay homage to “The Wizard of Oz” in the May 6 episode penned by Kathy Reichs—the author who invented the Temperance Brennan character in the popular Bones novels.

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:43 am

talkaboutbones wrote:anyone any idea on the bloody ear???

I have no idea
I guess it is totally case related though

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by bugaboo628 Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:59 am

Here is the TV Guide scan of this

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down