Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Under Oath (complete)

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Under Oath  (complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: Under Oath (complete)

Post by dawn Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:34 am

Booth, pushed Brennen up against the wall, and rested his forehead, on hers. Taking a couple of deep breaths, he pulled back and looked at Brennen.

Feeling him lift his head up, she opened her eyes. He was right there. Just staring at her. What does he see?

Booth, seeing her mind start to whirl, decided to move in. He bent his head, very very slowly, and when he was right at the corner of her mouth, he kissed her. Just a soft, whisper of a kiss. She was frozen. He moved his lips a little further, another teeny, tiny, soft, whispery kiss.

Oh, God.

Booth, leaned a little further in, and pressed his lips, straight to hers, in perfect alignment. They were warm, soft, pliable, and very unforgettable. He pressed again, and again, nudgeing her lips apart.

"It won't be the same, Booth, we can't go back," He knew what she was asking.

Pressing his lips more firmly against hers, "I don't want to go back, Bones, and it won't be the same, it will be better." he whispered it in her ear. Pressing his mouth to hers, he slipped his tongue, inside. It was the slowest kiss, he'd ever had. His tongue ran across the inside of her lower lip, seeking hers, wanting more from her. I'll just tell her.

"Temperance Brennen, I love you. For a long time. Maybe, from the first, I don't know. There has never been anyone else, since I met you. Not really. There was never a line, not for you. Ever."

dawn
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2010-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by dawn Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:35 am

"You love me, Booth?" in the barest of whispers.

"I do."

He had leaned in to her neck, taking little nibbles, here and there, interspersing them with tiny kisses.

Brennen reached up with her hand, and laid her palm on the side of his face. He stopped and stared at her. She had his attention.

Nobody moved. They just stood there, staring at each other.

Ignoring her quivering stomach, Brennen reached up with her free hand, and laid it on the other side of Booth's face. Slowly, Brennen, lifted her mouth to Booth's. She moved her lips, against his. She pulled his face down, even closer. She kissed, him ever so gently, barely moving. She nipped his lower lip, and kisssed him again.

Faster than lightning, Booth grabbed her around the waist, and spun her, so his back was against the wall. He spread his legs apart, slid down the wall, so his heigth was more even with hers. He pulled her close, and delved into her mouth. His mouth slanted over hers, again and again. And again, and only finally stopping, to take a breath.

Brennen's knees were shaking, in danger of a full collapse. Booth grip on her was tight, and possessive, not letting go.

"whoa"

dawn
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirl Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:09 am

this is good, I like how the line was never for her, i love hearing what was in the letter. I also love how he used logic against her to get her to admit the things she wrote in the letter were not all because of lack of oxgen, because the were and are all facts abt him...cant wait for you to continie

southerngirl
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by booth fan Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:22 pm

Yeah he finally said it, I totally love that scene!
booth fan
booth fan
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2010-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by dawn Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:54 pm

Brennen's mind was reeling. Kissing Booth was unlike anything she had ever experienced before. It compared to no one. And no one campared to Booth.

Booth, gulping air, trying to steady this driving need he felt, when Bones was in his arms. "Bones?".

She looked up. Her mouth was red and swollen. Her eyes were wide, she layed her head on Booth's chest. She felt is heart pounding, she could hear hers.

Booth straightened against the wall, grabbed her hand, and led her back to the couch. He pulled her down beside him.

"Bones, you okay?" looking into her eyes. His arm was around her, his fingers moving, stroking against her skin.

The sincerity in Booth's eye's was almost too much for Brennen. Instead of saying anything, she bent her face down and kissed full on the mouth. She opened her mouth to him. Booth took from her, what she gave to him. His kiss turned much deeper, almost ravenous, she matched it in every way.

He pushed her into the corner of the couch, never breaking contact. He left her mouth long enough, to travel around her neck, again. She smelled so good, her scent had driven him crazy for years, and now she was going to be his. He kissed, nipped, and kissed again, behind her ear, into her neck, up her throat, and finally, back to her mouth.

Booth's mouth was completely wreaking havoc on her mind, and her body. He smelled so good. She ran her hands up his back, and into his hair. Threading her fingers into his hair, she wondered if this was all a dream. Real life was never this good.

dawn
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by dawn Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:32 am

He knew, he'd always known, that if things happened between them, it would be good. Better than good, but not this good. Just touching her made him crazy. Insanely crazy, wanting to be closer, wanting to truly be with her, with nothing between them, no secrets, no lies, and knowing the truth, the whole truth, not just bits and pieces. Nobody could say Sealy Booth was not a patient man. He had waited five very long years, to show Bones, how he felt. He had told her, now it was time to show her.

Booth moved his lips back down to her neck, and whispered in her ear, "God, Bones, I love you." He kissed her again, sliding his lips once again to her mouth. She eagerly welcomed him in. His tongue dipped inside for a kiss so deep, and powerful, that it stunned both of them.

He slid his hands to her back, and pulled her even closer. "Booth." she wimpered. She wanted him. She wanted him to touch her, to kiss her, to wrap her up in his arms, to get even closer.........

Knock knock knock

Booth was lost, all coherant thought gone, he had only one mission, now.

knock, knock, knock

"Booth."

"Booth."

knock, knock, knock

Booth sat up, was that a knock at the door. Unfreaking believeable.

Not really wanting to let her go, he let her untangle herself from him, and watched her walk to the door. She looked thru the peep hole.

"It's my Dad!" she whispered.

dawn
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by dawn Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:38 am

You got to be kidding, Max. Booth gritted his teeth.

Brennen went to unlock the door, "Wait, Bones, wait, you can't open the door."

"Honey, its Dad " thru the door.

"Just wait, I'm going to the bathroom." when she heard the bathroom door click closed, she turned the lock, and opened the door.

"Dad," Max walked in.

"I was worried about you Tempe, when you left like that," he turned to her, "then you weren't answering your phone. Angela didn't know where you were, Booth was looking for you."

A toilet flushed. Max looked up to see Booth exit the bathroom. "Hey Booth." "I didn't know you were here, it was so quiet, I thought Tempe was asleep..........." Max looked a little closer. A strange flush was creeping up Booth's neck, he glanced at Tempe. Her red roughened cheeks, her slightly swollen lips, hair flying around her face........hmmmmmm, could it be.

"So Booth, I'm guessing you found my daughter, after court, I mean?" he looked at Booth.

"Um, yea,"

"Glad to finally hear it Booth." he was looking straight at Booth.

"Well honey, since you've got company, and I know your safe, and sound, I'll go." he kissed her cheek, and smiled at her, "I'm happy for you, honey," he smiled, looked at Booth, gave him a little nod, and sailed out the door.

dawn
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by booth fan Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:32 pm

lucky girl, with Booth real life could always be that Good.
booth fan
booth fan
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by dawn Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:29 pm

Brennen closed the door, and leaned against it.

Booth, just shook his head, "That's your dad, Bones", did he just give me persmission to do his daughter?

"Yes, he's my dad Booth." she sighed.

Booth closed the distance between them. He pulled her back to the couch, and pulled her down onto his lap, he spun her sideways, so she was cradeled by his arms. Her neck supported by his shoulder. He wrapped his other arm around her waiste, and pulled her even closer. There was no space between them.

"Bones." he whispered, before he set his lips to her neck once again. She tipped her head back as to give him better access. He moved deeper into her neck, leaving a trail of kisses, and a series of soft nips along the way.

OH God, was her only thought.

She put her hands on him. His shoulders were taut, hard, and immovable. His mouth stopped moving, he lifted his head up.

"Bones." she brought her head back down and looked him in the eye.

"I'm not sure we should go any further. I might not be able to stop." he took a breath, "You do that to me, Bones," he whispered. He buried his face in her neck, breathing deep,"You smell so good. I can't get enough."

She felt his face burrowing into her neck, sighing deeply,"Booth, I don't want to stop," he pulled his head out of neck.

"Are you sure, Bones?" he smiled, "cause I was hopeing you were going to say that."

With her still cradeled in his arms, Booth stood up, and carried her into the bedroom.

dawn
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by dawn Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:21 am

The curtains were drawn tight against the windows. The only light came from the hall. The open door allowed a narrow rectangle of light, to shine on the floor.

They stood shoulder to shoulder staring toward the bed. The bed shrouded in the dark, stood against the wall.

Booth reached out, and touched Brennen's shoulder. "You okay, Bones?" He couldn't see her face, but knew she was nervous.

"Bone's your shivering?"

"I'm not cold, Booth." pause. "What if we wake up and realize this was a mistake. We can't undo this. What if, what is tomorrow, is less than what we had yesterday?..........I don't want to lose you."

"Bones, there is nothing that could ever, come between us, that would stop us from being friends." He reached out and touched her face, and felt warm tears. "Don't cry Bones, please don't cry, it kills me to see you cry. I never want to be the one to make you cry."

He reached out and pulled her into his arms.

dawn
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by dawn Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:53 am

He kissed her cheek over and over, drying her tears. He pulled her even closer into his side. "Booth," it was a whisper. He buried his face in her neck, inhaling deeply. He bent and kissed her lips, over and over, until he felt her part them. He deepened the kiss even more, until he felt Brennen, touch his shoulder.

She stood and gave him her back. He reached up with both hands, and grasped the long zipper that held her dress together. He pulled it down, it slipped off her shoulders, and slithered to the floor, pooling at her feet. She stepped out of the dress, and reached out for Booth. Her fingers found the first button on Booth's shirt, and one by one, she slipped each button free. When she reached the last one, he shrugged out of his shirt, and she reached down, and grabbed the hem of his undershirt, and pulled it up, and over his head.

Booth reached out for her, and pulled her down beside him. In the dark, they were facing each other. She reached out with both hands and put them on his chest. She could feel his heart thundering. She bent her head and kissed him, moving from one side of his chest to the other. She felt the scar he carried for her. She bent her lips and kissed him there. She traced it with her fingers, and kissed him again. "Bones," it was a plea.

Reaching behind her, for the first time, he felt her skin. It was silky smooth and soft. He continued to rub and touch her skin, widening his territory, reaching further and further. His nimble fingers, found the closure to her bra, and with a flick of his wrist, it was gone.

dawn
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by dawn Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:56 pm

He pulled her in for another kiss going deeper than before. His hands slid up her side, and touched her breasts. His touch, seemed to startle her for a moment. He stilled his hands, waiting for her to catch up. She arched her back, pushed her breasts further into his hands. He needed no further encouragement, he pushed her back on to the bed. In the dark, he stood, undid the button to his slacks, and slipped them off, and he lay down, beside Brennen in the dark. He pushed himself up on one elbow, and he leaned down, and over her for a kiss.

Brennen reached out, and pulled him, even closer, almost on top of her, kissing him, as deeply, as he was kissing her. He reached down with both of his hands, and slid the rest of her garments off, leaving her naked beneath him. He let his lips travel down her body, her neck, her breast, lavishing her with kisses, and nips, the whole way. She was lying there, trying to control her breathing, when she felt his fingers, and then his tongue, dip into her navel, causeing those muscles to flex uncontollably.

"Booth, please, please." she was pulling at him with her hands.

Booth, slid his boxers off, and turned toward her. He rolled on top of her, and braced himself with his elbows. Holding himself above her, "Bones..................Temperance." he wanted her to look at him, to see that it was he, who was possessing her.

"Sealy, I love you," in a teeny tiny voice. The hall light, was giving just enough illumination, that she could make out his face, it was so close to hers.

He surged forward, filling her, and when he could go no further, he stopped. "Oh, God, Bones, you are so perfect." He felt his instincts trying to drive him forward, and he knew this was different, and he proceeded to show her.

dawn
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by booth fan Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:37 am

Seeley and Tempe are so cute, I love the scene between the two of them.
booth fan
booth fan
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by dawn Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:18 am

Brennen lay curled into Booth's side. Her mind realing. Her head cradeled into his shoulder, her hand lay atop his chest, feeling the heavy thump of his heart.

"You okay, Bones?" he said aloud. The familiar sound of his voice, interrupting her thoughts.

When she didn't answer, he propped himself up on his elbows and looked down into her face. "Bones?"

She reached up with her hand, and layed it softly against his face, "I'm okay, Booth."

"I don't want you to regret this." he sighed, "I don't, and won't ever, regret this." He seemed to want an answer from her.

"No regrets, Booth. "

"Good." He leaned down and kissed her softly on her lips. Then he kissed her again, again. He deepened the kiss, and she felt his arms pull her close, and his hands start to rove over her. "You are so beautiful, more than even I imagined." another deep kiss, "I'm going to show you, what I imagined, starting with this," he whispered against her ear, as she felt his fingers begin to work their magic, once again.

dawn
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by dawn Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:34 pm

Deep in the night, Booth awoke. He reached out for Brennen, and found her gone. Her spot was even cold, as if she hadn't been there in some time. Sliding out of bed, he found his pants, and pulled them on.

Leaving her bedroom, he found her, wrapped in a robe, staring out her sliding doors, that over looked the city. "Bones?"

She turned to him, "Hey."

"What are you doing out here?" For the first time, he had some doubts. Not about her, but about what she was thinking. "What's going on in that big brain of yours, Bones?" He was restraining himself from reaching for her, and pulling her into his arms.

"I was just thinking, how everything is going to be different. How it will all change."

"Is that a bad thing?" He reached for her. "Cause, I kinda think its a good thing, Bones."

She looked at him, " I want to be able to kiss you, and touch you, when ever I want, and I don't care who see's it, I want everyone to know." he sighed, "I'm tired of pretending, tired of hiding, tired of doubting. This is what I want, Bones. I want you, to want it, too. I want you to want me. Maybe, Forever. I know you don't believe in forever's, Bones, but I do. I have faith in you, in me, in us."

"I'm all in, here Bones. I want you to be, too." he took a breath and waited.

dawn
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by dawn Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:29 pm

Brennen took a deep threat, and exhaled. She looked up into his face, his expression serious, "Booth," a pause, "They'll want to break us up. The FBI."

"Bones, they would be fools to break us up," a breath, "but if they did, don't you think, that what we've got, here, now, between us, would be worth it?"

She looked into his face,"Because, if i had to choose, between a work partner, and the only woman, that I have ever truly been in love with, it would be the easiest choice, I've ever had to make, Bones. I'd choose, you and me, I'd choose us."

She reached out to him, and threw herself into his arms, "I love you. Booth."

Relieved, he picked her up, and looked into her eyes. "Let's go back to bed, Bones," and he gave her wicked smile

dawn
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by dawn Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:25 pm

"Bones," Booth stroked her arm, nudged her. "Bones, wake up." He began placing teeny tiny kisses all over her face, "time to get up."

"Booth, what time is it?" She sat up, holding the sheet to her chest.

"It's early, we still got court."

"Crap."

"Did you just say, Crap, Bones?" he asked, with a smile. He bent and kissed her nose. "I got to go home, and change, I'll be back, to get you for court, don't go anywhere, without me." he bent and gave her a mind altering kiss.

"Your up, right, don't go back to sleep, don't want to piss off, Carolyn, trust me."

"Yes, I'm up, and I will be ready. "

Five minutes later, she was standing under a hot shower. Letting the steaming, water stream down her back, she thought back over the events of the last day. How could so many things have changed, in so little time. She didn't even feel like the same person anymore.

She managed to get dressed in record time, to hear the familiar knock at the door. She opened it, and was enveloped into a heart stopping kiss. "Good morning, Bones."

"You've already seen me this morning, Booth." She smiled at him.

"So, do I need an excuse to kiss you good morning?" he asked. Instead of answering him, she gave him her most seductive smile, leaned in, and whispered in his ear, "Never." And she kissed him.

"I'm ready," he gave her his arm, and they walked out the door, together.

The End

I did another follow up, to this, immediately picking up, where this one left off, called Trial By Fire, will post it also.

dawn
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by booth fan Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:29 am

cool can't wait for the squeal
booth fan
booth fan
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2