Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emily out for a night with her boyfriend

+4
the beaver1965
ToZiKa
Meegs82
verticallychallangedcutie
8 posters

Go down

Emily out for a night with her boyfriend Empty Emily out for a night with her boyfriend

Post by verticallychallangedcutie Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:38 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 758
Say What You Want : Pops: I like her, she's real, she's got balls.
Brennan: Well...ovaries actually.
Pops: Alright you got a pair of steel ovaries.
Brennan: Thank you.
Registration date : 2010-03-11

Back to top Go down

Emily out for a night with her boyfriend Empty Re: Emily out for a night with her boyfriend

Post by Meegs82 Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:55 am

Freaking papparazzi. Leave her alone! But look at how nice she was; that has got to get annoying.
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4106
Say What You Want : Dancing Phalanges! Dancing Phalanges!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Emily out for a night with her boyfriend Empty Re: Emily out for a night with her boyfriend

Post by verticallychallangedcutie Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:08 am

Meegs82 wrote:Freaking papparazzi. Leave her alone! But look at how nice she was; that has got to get annoying.

I agree but I also noticed since she answered them they didn't chase her down. Which I think is a good thing =)
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:11 am

verticallychallangedcutie wrote:
Meegs82 wrote:Freaking papparazzi. Leave her alone! But look at how nice she was; that has got to get annoying.

I agree but I also noticed since she answered them they didn't chase her down. Which I think is a good thing =)

I think that's basically the only thing they want
of course there are the really bad ones, but most of them are happy with a few pics (that they would snap anyway, so they might as well look nice on them) and someone at least returning a 'Hi' or 'Have a nice evening'

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by the beaver1965 Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:03 am

Seriously, do they look like a loving couple? She is walking ten feet in front of him.

the beaver1965
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:47 am

that sucks to be constantly followed. she is very nice about it but seems annoyed like she's gritting her teeth as she talks to them. i don't blame her.

i love towards the end when she looks back at her b/f like "come on you're slowing me down." I'm actually surprised by this video because I'm not used to seeing her stalked by the papps that badly.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by verticallychallangedcutie Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:50 am

tinkrella wrote:that sucks to be constantly followed. she is very nice about it but seems annoyed like she's gritting her teeth as she talks to them. i don't blame her.

i love towards the end when she looks back at her b/f like "come on you're slowing me down." I'm actually surprised by this video because I'm not used to seeing her stalked by the papps that badly.

Apparently in the last year or so she's gotten incredibly popular due to her relationship with Booth. People want to see them together so the press is covering more stories now.
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:53 am

verticallychallangedcutie wrote:
tinkrella wrote:that sucks to be constantly followed. she is very nice about it but seems annoyed like she's gritting her teeth as she talks to them. i don't blame her.

Apparently in the last year or so she's gotten incredibly popular due to her relationship with Booth. People want to see them together so the press is covering more stories now.

ohhh you're right. i never thought of that. i was gonna say in the early bones days it was rare to even get papp photos of her.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by bugaboo628 Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:13 pm

Emily definately is more "out there" than in the beginning. She is going to have no problem with success after 'Bones'. She is so beautiful and talented.

I don't mind seeing the press when they are being polite. They asked her a few questions and let her move along.

Did everyone one hear her say "yeah, we're almost done" about 'Bones'?
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:46 pm

bugaboo628 wrote:

Yup, I heard that. They usually wrap up filming for the season in early April.
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by CeleryStick Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:06 pm

Aww, she was very nice to them! Very Happy
CeleryStick
CeleryStick
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2010-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:50 am

bugaboo628 wrote:Emily definately is more "out there" than in the beginning. She is going to have no problem with success after 'Bones'. She is so beautiful and talented.

I don't mind seeing the press when they are being polite. They asked her a few questions and let her move along.

True and It looks as though that's a popular place that the papps normally just hang out front of because they caught several people leaving there that night. some celebs have them waiting outside their houses and following them to the grocery store and stuff. it doesn't seem that bad with emily so that's good.

Even though....I know we'll still be seeing bones until late mayish....I feel sad that they are almost done filming for some reason. sigh. I shouldn't because DB often comes back to Philly to see his fam and is spotted all over Very Happy but still...i get a bit melancholy knowing they aren't filming anymore.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by bugaboo628 Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:17 am

Meegs82 wrote:
bugaboo628 wrote:

Yup, I heard that. They usually wrap up filming for the season in early April.

It actually makes me sad that they are almost done filming. Especially since I think the show will/should only go for one more season.
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:25 am

i think it should go two more and stop at 7. but.....that's a topic for another thread i guess.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:10 pm

tinkrella wrote:i think it should go two more and stop at 7. but.....that's a topic for another thread i guess.

I agree. Although, I could be happy with 1 more, but it just ain't gonna happen...not with S6 already being a definite and not with all the viewers it's bringing in. MAYBE it'll end after S7...maybe. You're right, we've talked about this in another thread, so I won't ramble on. Razz

Back to the vid, I really do wonder where Em and her boyfriend were.
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:40 pm

Apparently Zooey's was singing at a club type place in that part of town so she could have been going to see her. She's not super dressed up or anything like that so i'm guessing it wasn't some place really fancy

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianBones Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:15 pm

Maybe to just blend in so people don't notice her.
CanadianBones
CanadianBones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1266
Say What You Want : they shouldn't be doing that on the forensic platform. - brennan
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:02 am

CanadianBones wrote:Maybe to just blend in so people don't notice her.

In some interview I read emily says she leaves the house looking "like a bag lady" and that made me almost spit out my drink because she looks far far far far FAR away from a bag lady lol I love that she doesn't have to get all glammed up to look beautiful.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down