Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emily and her boyfriend in Monte Carlo

+13
bonesfan08
Turi ray of sunshine
queen bess
Cassiopeia
loserette
bcriet
DBCrazy
willgirl
Zeddie
southerngirl
RGPageantqueen
THX1138
mereva
17 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Emily and her boyfriend in Monte Carlo Empty Emily and her boyfriend in Monte Carlo

Post by mereva Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:48 am

There are some pics of Emily and her David in Monte Carlo:
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Emily and her boyfriend in Monte Carlo Empty Re: Emily and her boyfriend in Monte Carlo

Post by THX1138 Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:30 am

Wow, she looks simply stunning, absolutely stunning. Not sure about him though, he's a little pasty and, I don't know...I mean, she can do so much better. For example, she can do me - anytime. Seriously.

RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Emily and her boyfriend in Monte Carlo Empty Re: Emily and her boyfriend in Monte Carlo

Post by RGPageantqueen Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:00 am

THX- He looks like casper the friendly ghost isn't he isn It's always sunny in Philadelphia? I've never seen that show, but my friends have. Are you hotter than Whitey?

I love their pathetic excuse of hand holding. Very Happy
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5921
Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:04 am

I'd like to think I am, I know for certain I can at least grow facial hair - he looks like he shaves once a week, tops. And you're right, dude is pale. Still, Em looks simply wonderful. Nice to see her relaxing.

RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:23 am

some women don't like facial... Actually I don't like it... I don't like chest hair either, If you look like a gorilla that grosses me out... I still think she looks better with the OTHER David, the hotter one with a skin tone. Very Happy
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirl Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:40 am

She looks great, but not sure about him- just looks kinda like he belongs in junior high- maybe he is a really great guy- but not so photogenic.

southerngirl
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:44 am

RGPageantqueen wrote:... I still think she looks better with the OTHER David, the hotter one with a skin tone. Very Happy
E X A C T L Y!
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:22 am

southerngirl wrote:She looks great, but not sure about him- just looks kinda like he belongs in junior high- maybe he is a really great guy- but not so photogenic.

Apparently he's really funny. I dk. look him up on youtube, there's this short film about connect four, it's kind of funny, his name is David Hornsby, and my guy friend who's a fan of his show swore on his grave he was gay. I told him he has to die now... jk.

Mereva, I know! It's just inevitable.... I wish life wasn't such a cruel cruel thing... They should've met... 10 years ago.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeddie Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:18 am

awww they look so sweet together Very Happy
Zeddie
Zeddie
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 12060
Say What You Want : Fanfiction is a way of the culture repairing the damage done
in a system where contemporary myths are owned by corporations instead of owned by the folk.
-- Henry Jenkins
Emily and her boyfriend in Monte Carlo 8d0b0409962e33290be09e7890718bde2b3c7fe1
Registration date : 2009-01-08

http://www.fanfiction.net/~csiloverzed

Back to top Go down

Post by willgirl Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:26 am

aww! so cute!
willgirl
willgirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9099
Say What You Want : Go Synthesis!
Registration date : 2008-05-30

http://www.synthesiscommunications.net

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:46 pm

She's adorable being all cuddly... Very Happy

I just want to see her happy... Oh god, I sound like my mom. Someone shoot me now!!!

Please?
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:22 pm

RGPageantqueen wrote:She's adorable being all cuddly... Very Happy

I just want to see her happy... Oh god, I sound like my mom. Someone shoot me now!!!

Please?

Okay, but only because you said please so nicely.
Bang!
Bang!
Bang!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:06 pm

Thank you ::dies::
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:10 pm

*funeral durge playing off into the distance*

"if only, if only she could have resisted turning into her mother ... she might have had a chance..."
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by bcriet Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:41 pm

They look to good together. Glad to see her happy and in love. I wish them the best. Smile
bcriet
bcriet
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 197
Say What You Want : \"It is far better to regret doing something, than to regret not doing something\".
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:47 pm

DBCrazy wrote:*funeral durge playing off into the distance*

"if only, if only she could have resisted turning into her mother ... she might have had a chance..."
I for one will miss Ella, who in addition to being well liked for her effervescent personality, her impeccable fashion sense (in that she agreed with me) and well known for her flexibility, had also just recently become of legal age.

And so we say farewell to Ella. You will be missed, yes gravely missed, at least until we've all gotten just drunk enough at the wake to start hitting on the serving staff and someone makes an ill timed suggestion that we head out to a dance club that results in at least one couple hooking up and then never speaking to each other again, forcing the rest of us to deal with the awkward silence whenever they're in the same room. Farewell, sweet Ella, you will be missed. The bar's open folks!

RM

Oh, and all women eventually turn into their mothers, unless they turn into their fathers but that normally requires surgery so it's much less of a surprise really.
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:58 pm

Hey, I just want Em to be happy too. I just happen to think we'd both be happier if she were with me. Very Happy

RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by bcriet Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:13 pm

THX1138 wrote:Hey, I just want Em to be happy too. I just happen to think we'd both be happier if she were with me. Very Happy

RM

LOL THX I'm thinking you are going to have to keep dreaming that dream of you and the lovely Em. Smile
bcriet
bcriet
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Say What You Want : \"It is far better to regret doing something, than to regret not doing something\".

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:21 pm

bcriet wrote:
THX1138 wrote:Hey, I just want Em to be happy too. I just happen to think we'd both be happier if she were with me. Very Happy

RM

LOL THX I'm thinking you are going to have to keep dreaming that dream of you and the lovely Em. Smile
hehe, yeah, at least until I start talking about it in my sleep - that could get dangerous since the gf can be jealous. Still I told her if Colin Farrell suddenly becomes available and wants her, I'll step aside. So you'd think she'd do me the same favor, right? Rolling Eyes

RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by bcriet Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:50 pm

THX1138 wrote:
bcriet wrote:

RM

hehe, yeah, at least until I start talking about it in my sleep - that could get dangerous since the gf can be jealous. Still I told her if Colin Farrell suddenly becomes available and wants her, I'll step aside. So you'd think she'd do me the same favor, right? Rolling Eyes

RM

LOL how can she not do the same for you. I'm sure Em's bf would step aside for you. Laughing
bcriet
bcriet
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:53 pm

bcriet wrote:
THX1138 wrote:
bcriet wrote:

RM

RM
LOL how can she not do the same for you. I'm sure Em's bf would step aside for you. Laughing
Well of course he would, clearly I'm the better man! lol!

RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by bcriet Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:59 pm

THX1138 wrote:
bcriet wrote:
THX1138 wrote:
bcriet wrote:

RM

RM
Well of course he would, clearly I'm the better man! lol!

RM

And good looking don't that one Laughing
bcriet
bcriet
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:03 pm

See, you get me! Wink
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by bcriet Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:11 pm

Yes I get you lol I have the same dream of me and David, but then again I don't think it would work out. I'm 4'9" and he is 6'1"............be kind of difficult. LOL I would come to what like his wast. lol!
bcriet
bcriet
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:29 pm

bcriet wrote:Yes I get you lol I have the same dream of me and David, but then again I don't think it would work out. I'm 4'9" and he is 6'1"............be kind of difficult. LOL I would come to what like his wast. lol!
And you honestly don't see how that would work out for him? Rolling Eyes

Okay, I'm a bad, bad man. I'll stop now.

RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum