Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle of the FOX Hotties - Poll

+7
ToZiKa
southerngirl
SnoopGirl
simonmad
dawnsfire
Chocolate Chip
bones206
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Battle of the FOX Hotties - Poll - Page 2 Empty Re: Battle of the FOX Hotties - Poll

Post by THX1138 Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:56 pm

dawnsfire wrote:Why can't WE rig up a system of our own and trash the competition?

And Cam was losing by 1% when I last voted.

queen
Good question, I'm trying to figure out how to do just that but I'll take any help I can get. *hint* *hint*

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Battle of the FOX Hotties - Poll - Page 2 Empty Re: Battle of the FOX Hotties - Poll

Post by dawnsfire Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:58 pm

THX1138 wrote:
dawnsfire wrote:Why can't WE rig up a system of our own and trash the competition?

queen
Good question, I'm trying to figure out how to do just that but I'll take any help I can get. *hint* *hint*

king RM
Don't look at me! What I know about this stuff would fit in a thimble and have room to roll around!

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:21 pm

dawnsfire wrote:
THX1138 wrote:

queen

king RM
Don't look at me! What I know about this stuff would fit in a thimble and have room to roll around!

queen

we can add my knowledge too then.....maybe they'll have some fun and create little knowledges..... Laughing

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:20 pm

I just don't get it. Why do they always rigg the polls against us (Bones people)? Do the other fan forums do it because they know we could beat them in an instant if it weren't rigged???
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2057
Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:24 pm

bones206 wrote:I just don't get it. Why do they always rigg the polls against us (Bones people)? Do the other fan forums do it because they know we could beat them in an instant if it weren't rigged???
No clue but the House folks seem to do it religiously and the way they rig'em, they generate 100's of votes per hour, mostly in the off hours like starting at 3AM, so I imagine they set up bots to vote in batch.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:33 pm

THX1138 wrote:
bones206 wrote:I just don't get it. Why do they always rigg the polls against us (Bones people)? Do the other fan forums do it because they know we could beat them in an instant if it weren't rigged???
No clue but the House folks seem to do it religiously and the way they rig'em, they generate 100's of votes per hour, mostly in the off hours like starting at 3AM, so I imagine they set up bots to vote in batch.

king RM

Lame, lame, and triple lame!
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4106
Say What You Want : Dancing Phalanges! Dancing Phalanges!

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:02 pm

Meegs82 wrote:
THX1138 wrote:

king RM

Lame, lame, and triple lame!
Yeah, I just wish I could replicate it then I'd get us set up to out do them.

king RM

It's still lame, but it seems less lame if we're doing it. Laughing
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:45 am

Can I cuss and swear in this forum? That is what I feel like doing. These numbers are crazy!

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:56 pm

GottaLuvBnB wrote:Can I cuss and swear in this forum? That is what I feel like doing. These numbers are crazy!

I say cuss away! This is seriously ridiculous.
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4106
Say What You Want : Dancing Phalanges! Dancing Phalanges!

Back to top Go down

Post by bugaboo628 Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:52 pm

Meegs82 wrote:
GottaLuvBnB wrote:Can I cuss and swear in this forum? That is what I feel like doing. These numbers are crazy!

I say cuss away! This is seriously ridiculous.

Exactly! Cuss away my friend, cuss away!
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2