Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zap2it - Hart, Emily & David Toast 100

+8
dawnsfire
THX1138
Meegs82
i_heart_bones
simonmad
CanadianBones
ToZiKa
bugaboo628
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Zap2it -  Hart, Emily & David Toast 100 - Page 2 Empty Re: Zap2it - Hart, Emily & David Toast 100

Post by DBCrazy Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:32 am

Okay, all o' y'all, there was entirely too much fun being had in this thread early-early this morning! If the Feds ever show up investigating either of these stars' disappearance I'm sure they'll have evidence aplenty for any kind of search warrant or wire tap they desire!

***** on to the video *****

But did you hear how David's voice cracked when he started talking about Emily? Stuff like that always gets to me.
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Zap2it -  Hart, Emily & David Toast 100 - Page 2 Empty Re: Zap2it - Hart, Emily & David Toast 100

Post by THX1138 Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:41 am

DBCrazy wrote:Okay, all o' y'all, there was entirely too much fun being had in this thread early-early this morning! If the Feds ever show up investigating either of these stars' disappearance I'm sure they'll have evidence aplenty for any kind of search warrant or wire tap they desire!
Pure conjecture, thankfully I know a good mob lawyer...not helping am I?

***** on to the video *****

But did you hear how David's voice cracked when he started talking about Emily? Stuff like that always gets to me.
Yeah, he was pretty choked up during it all but when he started talking about Em you could really hear how much he cares about her, and you could see how much she cares about him, they really are the best of friends which is wonderful, but I gotta say, they look great together.

Oh, and did you catch her laughing later on when DB shoved cake in HH's face? I first saw it on the KTV interview with Michaela -you can hear HH talking faintly in the background when DB shoves cake in his face, then there's Em's booming laugh - she was absolutely floored that he did it. Stuff like that, the way they all get along as friends, that really gets me because it's so rare for the cast and crew to really be that friendly with one another, there are no real egos to get in the way and I think that's part of their secret to success.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:22 am

Where is this cake shoving you speak of?
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4106
Say What You Want : Dancing Phalanges! Dancing Phalanges!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:33 am

Meegs82 wrote:Where is this cake shoving you speak of?
I don't know if this is the one that Rob's referring to, but I saw this this morning. It's toward the end of the interview.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:50 am

DBCrazy wrote:Okay, all o' y'all, there was entirely too much fun being had in this thread early-early this morning! If the Feds ever show up investigating either of these stars' disappearance I'm sure they'll have evidence aplenty for any kind of search warrant or wire tap they desire!
I'm sure I don't know what you're talking about. *looks innocent* Laughing

DBCrazy wrote:
Meegs82 wrote:Where is this cake shoving you speak of?
I don't know if this is the one that Rob's referring to, but I saw this this morning. It's toward the end of the interview.

You don't actually see him do it, or at least I don't think so, but you hear the laughing and Michaela says it's like that all the time on set. Actually, I look forward to hearing about whatever prank they may pull on DB!

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:54 am

they actually show him doing it on ET canada, that's who Hart was interviewing with when David smashed the cake in his face. Here's the link

treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:29 am

I just loved hearing Emily laugh, it was so spontaneous and it's exactly how she sounds on the show.

You can see DB smashing the cake into his face in this clip:

Whatever they do, it's gonna have to be good and if they're smart, they'll get Jamie to help them.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:42 am

She just downright cackles!!!! Razz
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:22 pm

Cackle, she does! Thanks for the clip!
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4106
Say What You Want : Dancing Phalanges! Dancing Phalanges!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonesicted Sun May 09, 2010 8:03 am

DBCrazy wrote:But did you hear how David's voice cracked when he started talking about Emily? Stuff like that always gets to me.
I spent awhile on YT (it's a dangerous time-consuming place that YT btw Wink) and stumbled upon this "toast video". Knowing what we know now, I wonder if DB was thanking his friends on the set for more reasons than just the show and perhaps that's why his voice cracked when talking about Emily?
Bonesicted
Bonesicted
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Sun May 09, 2010 1:57 pm

that would make sense. they probably were all supporting him during it all.

this is personally one of my favorite vids. it's just such a rare thing we get to see and you could tell everyone was really happy and emotional.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2