Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zap2it - Hart, Emily & David Toast 100

+8
dawnsfire
THX1138
Meegs82
i_heart_bones
simonmad
CanadianBones
ToZiKa
bugaboo628
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Zap2it -  Hart, Emily & David Toast 100 Empty Zap2it - Hart, Emily & David Toast 100

Post by bugaboo628 Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:28 am

We have video!

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Zap2it -  Hart, Emily & David Toast 100 Empty Re: Zap2it - Hart, Emily & David Toast 100

Post by ToZiKa Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:39 am

They all seem to really like each other. David was bordering on being mushy though..... Wink
Thanks for the link, bug!

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Zap2it -  Hart, Emily & David Toast 100 Empty Re: Zap2it - Hart, Emily & David Toast 100

Post by CanadianBones Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:00 am

Awww what a big lovefest! So happy for all the Bones team Very Happy GO BONES GO!!!
CanadianBones
CanadianBones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1266
Say What You Want : they shouldn't be doing that on the forensic platform. - brennan
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by simonmad Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:14 am

Best show ever! All of them really deserved a 100th ep celebration cheers ! Cheers!

Thanks for posting the link I love you
simonmad
simonmad
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 110
Say What You Want :
Understanding,
Compassion,
Kindness and Love
are the only true revolutionary ideas.
Registration date : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:57 am

Oh it is so mushy!
So sweet thought that they all love each other that much!
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:37 pm

That was too cute! Especially loved David's speech. What crappy video quality, was that a cell phone camera or something? Anyway, YAY to BONES for 100 EPISODES!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I'm with Emily...10 YEARS would be fab!!!Very Happy
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4106
Say What You Want : Dancing Phalanges! Dancing Phalanges!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:01 pm

Meegs82 wrote:That was too cute! Especially loved David's speech. What crappy video quality, was that a cell phone camera or something? Anyway, YAY to BONES for 100 EPISODES!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I'm with Emily...10 YEARS would be fab!!!Very Happy
I think it had to be cell phone video. I loved it, it was really something to see. David was so emotional it was really touching how much of his hear he put into his rambling little speech and his dedication to Emily, it just reinforced her own comments about how they, all of them from the cast to every member of the entire crew, were responsible for the success of the show. And 10 years? Yeah baby I'm so there! Another five years of Em? Sign me up, and when she retires from the show we can go into seclusion together...

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:03 pm

THX1138 wrote:Another five years of Em? Sign me up, and when she retires from the show we can go into seclusion together...

king RM

If i kidnap DB can we come too???
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Twitter.com/IndiaGreen

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:15 pm

i_heart_bones wrote:
THX1138 wrote:Another five years of Em? Sign me up, and when she retires from the show we can go into seclusion together...

king RM

I'd say yes but that's really not up to me - you'll have to fight Dawn, Sherry, El, Meegs, ToZ, Snoop, and just about every other woman on the boards for that honor. Me? I just have to grab Em before Pimp wakes up from his nap. Once again, it's good to be the king.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:37 pm

THX1138 wrote:
i_heart_bones wrote:

king RM

I'd say yes but that's really not up to me - you'll have to fight Dawn, Sherry, El, Meegs, ToZ, Snoop, and just about every other woman on the boards for that honor. Me? I just have to grab Em before Pimp wakes up from his nap. Once again, it's good to be the king.

king RM
Damn straight.

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:38 pm

Not too worry. Ive been practicing my fighting skills. I start off with a 45 minute speech on why i deserve him the most (it's pretty convincing), then if need be i start with the physical attacking...if that doesnt succeed then comes the compromising...
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Twitter.com/IndiaGreen

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:46 pm

What makes you think any of us will sit still that long? Pffft. But go ahead and make your little speech if you think it'll do you any good. Laughing

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:59 pm

i_heart_bones wrote:Not too worry. Ive been practicing my fighting skills. I start off with a 45 minute speech on why i deserve him the most (it's pretty convincing), then if need be i start with the physical attacking...if that doesnt succeed then comes the compromising...
Funny, I read this ^^ and my first thought was "You'll be busy talking and Dawn or Sherry will be busy absconding with a bound and gagged DB. Good luck with that." Then I read this:
dawnsfire wrote:What makes you think any of us will sit still that long? Pffft. But go ahead and make your little speech if you think it'll do you any good. Laughing

queen
Do I know my Queen? Oh yes. I think I do. So I'm guessing I'll make the reservations for four and we'll plan on flying out of Midway? Just let me know once you've secured your "cargo". Cool

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:14 pm

THX1138 wrote:
i_heart_bones wrote:Not too worry. Ive been practicing my fighting skills. I start off with a 45 minute speech on why i deserve him the most (it's pretty convincing), then if need be i start with the physical attacking...if that doesnt succeed then comes the compromising...
Funny, I read this ^^ and my first thought was "You'll be busy talking and Dawn or Sherry will be busy absconding with a bound and gagged DB. Good luck with that." Then I read this:
dawnsfire wrote:What makes you think any of us will sit still that long? Pffft. But go ahead and make your little speech if you think it'll do you any good. Laughing

queen
Do I know my Queen? Oh yes. I think I do. So I'm guessing I'll make the reservations for four and we'll plan on flying out of Midway? Just let me know once you've secured your "cargo". Cool

king RM
Damn, I'm getting predictable. Ah well.

But, yes, that works for me!

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:20 pm

dawnsfire wrote:
THX1138 wrote:

queen

king RM
Damn, I'm getting predictable. Ah well.

But, yes, that works for me!

queen
Predictable? Never. However to say I can determine with a fair degree of consistency your actions or reactions in certain specific situations would not be wrong. To wit, you get a shot at DB and I'm betting you take it, and woe to the woman who gets in your way. Wink

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:39 pm

I think you'er all underestimating my mad skills of Persuasion and fighting, im the silent type that sneaks up from behind...just you see.

But dawn if you win just expect me hiding in your luggage... Twisted Evil
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Twitter.com/IndiaGreen

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:51 pm

Not underestimating anything...just questioning your opening gambit is all. And whoever gets him on a plane in one piece wins. cheers

("Security! I left my bag with someone for just a few minutes and when I came back she was gone and I don't know how long it was unattended!" *bag opened to reveal heart, who is then forcibly removed from luggage and briefly detained for questioning while I make my getaway*)

queen

and you do have to find me in order to hide in my luggage in the 1st place--just because Rob said Midway doesn't mean that's where we'd leave from... Twisted Evil
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:21 pm

Dang this is getting confusing...
Really one piece? What if i don't win can i have his clothes and to dress up a db lifesize doll??

Is it getting creepy yet??
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Twitter.com/IndiaGreen

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:29 pm

dawnsfire wrote:and you do have to find me in order to hide in my luggage in the 1st place--just because Rob said Midway doesn't mean that's where we'd leave from... Twisted Evil
True, it's like what - a 45 to 50 min ride on the L to O'hare right? We can take American out from their too...we've got lots of options. Not to mention, leaving by boat. Muwahahaha!

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:54 pm

i_heart_bones wrote:Dang this is getting confusing...
Really one piece? What if i don't win can i have his clothes and to dress up a db lifesize doll??
Well, DB in literal pieces does us no good, and he wouldn't be able to make any more shows--which would make us all sad!

As the Queen, however, I declare there will be a lottery for his clothes (after all--he's not going to have much use for them, right?), but only for those in the game. I assume there will be more players than just us, but if not, the winner gets DB and the other gets his clothes automatically (mailed from whatever location the King has picked out--out of the country might be best).

queen

Mmmm--yeah, just a little...

Last edited by dawnsfire on Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:58 pm

THX1138 wrote:
dawnsfire wrote:and you do have to find me in order to hide in my luggage in the 1st place--just because Rob said Midway doesn't mean that's where we'd leave from... Twisted Evil
True, it's like what - a 45 to 50 min ride on the L to O'hare right? We can take American out from their too...we've got lots of options. Not to mention, leaving by boat. Muwahahaha!

king RM
It's about the same for Midway, maybe even less, from downtown of course. And there are trains and buses and, yes, boats, and even the option of Milwaukee or one of the suburban airports if you really want to confuse the issue.

A little scary how easily I start thinking this way...Maybe we should change the subject before there's trouble? Smile

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:05 pm

dawnsfire wrote:
i_heart_bones wrote:Dang this is getting confusing...
Well, DB in literal pieces does us no good, and he wouldn't be able to make any more shows--which would make us all sad!

As the Queen, however, I declare there will be a lottery for his clothes (after all--he's not going to have much use for them, right?), but only for those in the game. I assume there will be more players than just us, but if not, the winner gets DB and the other gets his clothes automatically (mailed from whatever location the King has picked out--out of the country might be best).

queen

Mmmm--yeah, just a little...

Allright this is me bowing out gracefully...with his clothes...
Can i just borrow him every other weekend???
Thats a pretty fair deal i think?? Laughing
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Twitter.com/IndiaGreen

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:32 pm

dawnsfire wrote:
THX1138 wrote:

king RM
It's about the same for Midway, maybe even less, from downtown of course. And there are trains and buses and, yes, boats, and even the option of Milwaukee or one of the suburban airports if you really want to confuse the issue.

A little scary how easily I start thinking this way...Maybe we should change the subject before there's trouble? Smile

queen
What I find odd is no one questions it when I start thinking this way, or the fact that living in another city in another state, I have a relatively good grasp of the travel times for the L in Chicago as well as multiple egress routes already mapped. It's not like I was planning this but you start talking kidnapping, absconding, and what not, and I'm your man. As we say down here, "Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies."

king RM

And I would probably go for Meigs field, rent us a Cessna, no worries about a gate or Airport Security...
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:44 pm

The only person questioning me was myself and that was mostly because I, like Zack and VNM, would not do well in prison, though possibly for different reasons.
As for the rest, well, when you insist you know people who like to break patellas (patellae?) and have always been up on your research, the rest just sort of falls into place, I guess.

However--you, my King, are not as up on Chicago transit as you think. Miegs Field is no more, thanks to our (expletive deleted) mayor, who had it bulldozed in 2002 (give or take a year--post 9/11, anyway) and then put a park and concert venue on the grounds. Otherwise, that would have been fantastic!

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:13 pm

dawnsfire wrote:The only person questioning me was myself and that was mostly because I, like Zack and VNM, would not do well in prison, though possibly for different reasons.
As for the rest, well, when you insist you know people who like to break patellas (patellae?) and have always been up on your research, the rest just sort of falls into place, I guess.

However--you, my King, are not as up on Chicago transit as you think. Miegs Field is no more, thanks to our (expletive deleted) mayor, who had it bulldozed in 2002 (give or take a year--post 9/11, anyway) and then put a park and concert venue on the grounds. Otherwise, that would have been fantastic!

queen
See, it's those little details that would hang us! Hence I'm glad to have you as a fellow conspiracist my Queen.

BTW, no one really does well in Prison, there are simply those who do less badly than others, if that helps. And yes, a victim of my childhood I do seem to know a fare number of undesireables. Made getting clearance an interesting journey into "Did you know this person was the son of so and so when you were in highschool?" Oh that was fun.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next