Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zap2it Interview with Hart Hanson

+7
ReginaPhalange
THX1138
SnoopGirl
i_heart_bones
heirofloki
mereva
treble21
11 posters

Go down

Zap2it Interview with Hart Hanson Empty Zap2it Interview with Hart Hanson

Post by treble21 Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:39 am

ok So there is an interview with HH located here

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Here's the spoilery parts

So, Hart, we know that Goodman won't be returning for the 100th episode, but which old friends will we see?
Hart Hanson: We brought back Zack (Eric Millegan). [And] Caroline (Patricia Belcher) will be there.

How are you going to bring Caroline into the episode, since Brennan and the squints met her on-screen earlier in the series?
HH: Well, she's a federal prosecutor [now], so we just pretend that six years ago she was the federal prosecutor in DC [and we see her doing that].

It's a very fiercely intense, passionate following... and speaking of passion, you know we have to talk about Booth and Brennan. They've had a fake kiss, a fake "I love you" and fake sex. Any chance they'll do one of those things for real before the season ends?
HH: I would say watch the 100th episode [pause] to place everything in a context.

Place everything in a context?
HH: [Laughs] I'm being careful. I don't want to make any promises because I'll get yelled at... The 100th episode changes everything. How's that?

Well, what we know about Sweets' book -- which is the catalyst for the 100th episode flashback -- is that the ending concluded that Booth and Brennan are in love. That's still in the book, yes? The copy that B & B read?
HH: It is in the book. The conceit of the 100th episode is that Booth and Brennan have found a slight factual error in the book that they feel they should bring to Sweets' attention before the book is published and that leads us to examine the first case they did together that didn't go so well.

Right, which was mentioned in the pilot.
HH: Right, yes, exactly! Oh my God, people watch [the show] so carefully. It's going to be fun to make sure we don't mess up.

Will we see Booth and Brennan deal with the book's conclusion that they are in love on screen?
HH: Absolutely.

My random thoughts on reading this:
- So it sounds like they are gonna play it off that Caroline and Brennan had met before? That's some terrible continuity right there...
-I'm starting to think Rob and Dawn could be right about that theory that B/B may have slept together during the first case.
- I find it interesting that Sweets concludes that they are in love at the end of the book and B/B are more interested in pointing out a "slight factual error" , kinda shows how far they've come, even if this was last season they'd be screaming " We're just partners!!!!"
- So they are also gonna play it off that there was only one case prior to the pilot? I had always thought based on certain characters word choices that there had been more than one?
- I do like that B/B aren't gonna completely disregard that Sweets thinks they are in love with each other ( which hello! they are!)
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Zap2it Interview with Hart Hanson Empty Re: Zap2it Interview with Hart Hanson

Post by mereva Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:54 am

Thanks for posting!
treble21 wrote: ...-I'm starting to think Rob and Dawn could be right about that theory that B/B may have slept together during the first case....
That would be a big fat failure. A total flop. [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:56 am

mereva wrote:Thanks for posting!
treble21 wrote: ...-I'm starting to think Rob and Dawn could be right about that theory that B/B may have slept together during the first case....
That would be a big fat failure. A total flop. [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Not saying I like it just that it seems to be becoming more and more possible with each spoiler, I'd still be shellshocked if it actually did happen Surprised
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:59 am

All the rotten tomatoes in the world would fly right into HH!
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:30 am

Yeah, a big DNW on the 'before' sex. Would make no sense story-wise. I don't think HH et al. would be dumb that way.

(I liked the S4 finale, so no, I don't think they've been dumb at storytelling yet)

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1343
Say What You Want : "Alright. The apocalypse is approaching and the world is ending, and the riders are coming at full speed, but before that happens, I want to give you an apartment. Tell me which one!"
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:10 pm

I'm scared to admit it, but im scared it may be true!!!
Better not be... No
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:38 pm

And the theory about them getting married and then getting a divorce or an anullment is even worse!!! [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:28 pm

treble21 wrote:

Not saying I like it just that it seems to be becoming more and more possible with each spoiler, I'd still be shellshocked if it actually did happen Surprised
Or maybe an almost sleeping together incident. They start to ... then stop for whatever reason. That would be more awkward than if they acutally did sleep together. At least I think it would be.

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:42 am

treble21 wrote:ok So there is an interview with HH located here

So, Hart, we know that Goodman won't be returning for the 100th episode, but which old friends will we see?
Hart Hanson: We brought back Zack (Eric Millegan). [And] Caroline (Patricia Belcher) will be there.

How are you going to bring Caroline into the episode, since Brennan and the squints met her on-screen earlier in the series?
HH: Well, she's a federal prosecutor [now], so we just pretend that six years ago she was the federal prosecutor in DC [and we see her doing that].
In other words he's decided to screw continuity again, in a big way, because it fits his muse. Shit I swear the man gives me an ep like "The Proof in the Pudding" where I could kiss him, then does something like this where I just want to wring his freakin' neck. God what an ass.

It's a very fiercely intense, passionate following... and speaking of passion, you know we have to talk about Booth and Brennan. They've had a fake kiss, a fake "I love you" and fake sex. Any chance they'll do one of those things for real before the season ends?
HH: I would say watch the 100th episode [pause] to place everything in a context.
I want to believe him, but all I really got out of that was the 100th episode would be fake. Hey, his rules - everything important between them has been fake, so this will be too.

HH: Right, yes, exactly! Oh my God, people watch [the show] so carefully. It's going to be fun to make sure we don't mess up.
Sheesh! Why start now? You've already decided to re-write history and put Caroline in the episode, and Season 4 as so riddled with contradictions that continuity was practically a writer's whore. Why the sudden urge to care? Ass.

Will we see Booth and Brennan deal with the book's conclusion that they are in love on screen?
If he's jerking us around here? I will personally hunt his ass down.

- So it sounds like they are gonna play it off that Caroline and Brennan had met before? That's some terrible continuity right there...
-I'm starting to think Rob and Dawn could be right about that theory that B/B may have slept together during the first case.
- I find it interesting that Sweets concludes that they are in love at the end of the book and B/B are more interested in pointing out a "slight factual error" , kinda shows how far they've come, even if this was last season they'd be screaming " We're just partners!!!!"
- So they are also gonna play it off that there was only one case prior to the pilot? I had always thought based on certain characters word choices that there had been more than one?
- I do like that B/B aren't gonna completely disregard that Sweets thinks they are in love with each other ( which hello! they are!)
On your first point? Yeah, we all know I think HH sucks at continuity, I just really wish he'd make the effort to prove me wrong. It just seems like his idea of continuity is making sure wardrobe changes are consistent within the same episode and nothing more. How can he even make a statement like "Oh my God, people watch [the show] so carefully. It's going to be fun to make sure we don't mess up."? He's the man, he should know better than any of us what the whole story is, he should have them fully fleshed out by now but all this tells me is he's a TNG writer, adding and dropping bits that seem neat at the time. And that's really, really depressing, because TNG writers can produce marvelous scripts one minute and destroye entire seasons the next, he's done the first and if he really is a TNG writer, the second is gonna happen eventually.

Second point, as much as it pains me to say this I agree. It's odd that it bothers me now since I was one of the ones who proposed it initially, but it really is looking like they slept together and that's why the sexual tension is always so high between them.

Third, I do agree that it seems like they had multiple cases together before. He's just taking the one, so it better be a doozy.

Finally, YES! They do love one another, I just hope he doesn't cheapen it or make it any less impactful. If there's a kiss followed by something like "Um, okay. So I'll see you Monday?" I'll shoot him.

All in all this only served to make me very nervous. Calls to Vinny and Nick on stand-by, and I'm waxing my favorite BB Bat now...

king RM

TNG Writer - someone who writes in the style of Star Trek: TNG. TNG writers are infamous for writing amazing stories that have no place in the Universe of the show they're in. Frequently they fall back on tired and trite plot devices, indulge in wholesale re-writing of show canon, mess with timelines to fit their current plotline, and have no problem adding, dropping, or changing character histories to fit the current story. When TNG writers go to far, they frequently "reboot" the series within a season to "fix" their mistakes. S4 of Bones was the epitome of a TNG season, the only thing missing was Klingons.
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by ReginaPhalange Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:48 am

SnoopGirl wrote:
treble21 wrote:

Or maybe an almost sleeping together incident. They start to ... then stop for whatever reason. That would be more awkward than if they acutally did sleep together. At least I think it would be.

I agree that would be more awkward: foreplay without the satisfaction, so to speak. Wink

I don't think Hart will have them sleep together during their first case. I think he learned his lesson (or hope he did) w/last season's dream sex that the fans want them together in reality during the actual storyline and not some other timeline. Plus, there's simply the fact that the two of them have spent five years acting like they've never done the deed: so sex back on their first case would be a huge curveball and a lot to expect the fans to accept.
ReginaPhalange
ReginaPhalange
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:08 am

And what about "he doesn't have any direct knowledge about (her skills in bed)"? How could HH ignore that? Or is it our fault (again!) that we watch the show so carefully??? Booo.
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:16 am

THX1138 wrote:
treble21 wrote:ok So there is an interview with HH located here

In other words he's decided to screw continuity again, in a big way, because it fits his muse. Shit I swear the man gives me an ep like "The Proof in the Pudding" where I could kiss him, then does something like this where I just want to wring his freakin' neck. God what an ass.
If I remember it right, Brennan wasn't allowed in the field before the pilot and her blackmailing. So she wouldn't have met Caroline somewhere on scene. And she wasn't close to Booth yet, so she couldn't have met her at the Hoover either. So that would leave in court, but if they didn't solve the case (and I thought I read something like that somewhere around here, might have been just an assumption of someone though) there wouldn't have been a trial either. So imo it is totally possible, that Caroline and Brennan won't have any scenes together.....she could be there but only be talking to Booth. (and I'm not making that up to have another opinion as Rob.......I just think we should consider all the facts)

I want to believe him, but all I really got out of that was the 100th episode would be fake. Hey, his rules - everything important between them has been fake, so this will be too.
I think I shouldn't even say anything to this. I might have to agree with Rob, at least on some level and that wouldn't feel right

Sheesh! Why start now? You've already decided to re-write history and put Caroline in the episode, and Season 4 as so riddled with contradictions that continuity was practically a writer's whore. Why the sudden urge to care? Ass.
First of, watch your language, Mister. For the Caroline-thing take a look above. And I think you should be happy that he at least tries.....that's more than we got so far.

If he's jerking us around here? I will personally hunt his ass down.
You can count on me to fly over to help, if that happens.

On your first point? Yeah, we all know I think HH sucks at continuity, I just really wish he'd make the effort to prove me wrong. It just seems like his idea of continuity is making sure wardrobe changes are consistent within the same episode and nothing more. How can he even make a statement like "Oh my God, people watch [the show] so carefully. It's going to be fun to make sure we don't mess up."? He's the man, he should know better than any of us what the whole story is, he should have them fully fleshed out by now but all this tells me is he's a TNG writer, adding and dropping bits that seem neat at the time. And that's really, really depressing, because TNG writers can produce marvelous scripts one minute and destroye entire seasons the next, he's done the first and if he really is a TNG writer, the second is gonna happen eventually.

Second point, as much as it pains me to say this I agree. It's odd that it bothers me now since I was one of the ones who proposed it initially, but it really is looking like they slept together and that's why the sexual tension is always so high between them.

Third, I do agree that it seems like they had multiple cases together before. He's just taking the one, so it better be a doozy.

Finally, YES! They do love one another, I just hope he doesn't cheapen it or make it any less impactful. If there's a kiss followed by something like "Um, okay. So I'll see you Monday?" I'll shoot him.

All in all this only served to make me very nervous. Calls to Vinny and Nick on stand-by, and I'm waxing my favorite BB Bat now...

king RM

TNG Writer - someone who writes in the style of Star Trek: TNG. TNG writers are infamous for writing amazing stories that have no place in the Universe of the show they're in. Frequently they fall back on tired and trite plot devices, indulge in wholesale re-writing of show canon, mess with timelines to fit their current plotline, and have no problem adding, dropping, or changing character histories to fit the current story. When TNG writers go to far, they frequently "reboot" the series within a season to "fix" their mistakes. S4 of Bones was the epitome of a TNG season, the only thing missing was Klingons.
I still think (hope) that they haven't slept together before the show. Maybe they did come close, but even HH should see that THAT would be dumb.
The kiss and see you monday thing, would probably destroy every great moment we had in this season so far, so I hope they won't do anything like that.
The whole continuity thing isn't bothering me all that much when it's just about small things. It wouldn't be nice if Bones and Caroline would have met before, but I wouldn't have a heart attack over it (like Rob Wink ).
But when it comes to the important stuff he should really pay more attention to what he is doing......

Okay I'm done now.....it's hard to quote quotes inside of other quotes btw Shocked

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:21 am

ToZiKa wrote:If I remember it right, Brennan wasn't allowed in the field before the pilot and her blackmailing. So she wouldn't have met Caroline somewhere on scene. And she wasn't close to Booth yet, so she couldn't have met her at the Hoover either. So that would leave in court, but if they didn't solve the case (and I thought I read something like that somewhere around here, might have been just an assumption of someone though) there wouldn't have been a trial either. So imo it is totally possible, that Caroline and Brennan won't have any scenes together.....she could be there but only be talking to Booth. (and I'm not making that up to have another opinion as Rob.......I just think we should consider all the facts)
I hope you're right, that Brennan and Caroline don't actually meet, and it's just Booth and Caroline that talk because I think you're spot on. There's no reason for her to have met Caroline prior to her partnership with Booth if the case didn't go to trial.

I think I shouldn't even say anything to this. I might have to agree with Rob, at least on some level and that wouldn't feel right.
Because the more you agree with me the easier it gets, I get the ToZ, I do. But c'mon, join me on the dark side...we've got the best cookies. Twisted Evil

First of, watch your language, Mister. For the Caroline-thing take a look above. And I think you should be happy that he at least tries.....that's more than we got so far.
First off I apologize, I'll plead extreme agitation with HH. Second, I guess I should be happy that he tries, because you're right it IS more than we've gotten from him before. I just don't see why it's so hard. scratch

Cool. We can car pool then once you're here.

I still think (hope) that they haven't slept together before the show. Maybe they did come close, but even HH should see that THAT would be dumb.
The kiss and see you monday thing, would probably destroy every great moment we had in this season so far, so I hope they won't do anything like that.
The whole continuity thing isn't bothering me all that much when it's just about small things. It wouldn't be nice if Bones and Caroline would have met before, but I wouldn't have a heart attack over it (like Rob Wink ).
But when it comes to the important stuff he should really pay more attention to what he is doing......
Like I said, even though I was one of the first (if not the first) to put the idea out there, I'm really hoping I'm wrong now. I think maybe a hot make out session with some under the shirt action would be more than enough to engender the UST we see now in addition to making it veeerrry awkward for them as partners and possibly being enough (if it was Booth who stopped them from doing more) to cause Brennan to have Zack stop taking his calls. S1 Brennan doesn't strike me as a woman who takes being rejected well...

The continuity is and will always be my major malfunction, but it's only because I love the show so much. It's by far one of the best shows on TV, so I can't help getting passionately pissed off when they screw up the small things. They actually PAY people cash money to do continuity. Why don't they get it right is beyond me...

Okay I'm done now.....it's hard to quote quotes inside of other quotes btw Shocked
Yep, which is why I cut out everything but your stuff. Just easier that way. Smile

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:41 am

THX1138 wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:If I remember it right, Brennan wasn't allowed in the field before the pilot and her blackmailing. So she wouldn't have met Caroline somewhere on scene. And she wasn't close to Booth yet, so she couldn't have met her at the Hoover either. So that would leave in court, but if they didn't solve the case (and I thought I read something like that somewhere around here, might have been just an assumption of someone though) there wouldn't have been a trial either. So imo it is totally possible, that Caroline and Brennan won't have any scenes together.....she could be there but only be talking to Booth. (and I'm not making that up to have another opinion as Rob.......I just think we should consider all the facts)
I hope you're right, that Brennan and Caroline don't actually meet, and it's just Booth and Caroline that talk because I think you're spot on. There's no reason for her to have met Caroline prior to her partnership with Booth if the case didn't go to trial.

I think I shouldn't even say anything to this. I might have to agree with Rob, at least on some level and that wouldn't feel right.
Because the more you agree with me the easier it gets, I get the ToZ, I do. But c'mon, join me on the dark side...we've got the best cookies. Twisted Evil

First off I apologize, I'll plead extreme agitation with HH. Second, I guess I should be happy that he tries, because you're right it IS more than we've gotten from him before. I just don't see why it's so hard. scratch

Cool. We can car pool then once you're here.

Like I said, even though I was one of the first (if not the first) to put the idea out there, I'm really hoping I'm wrong now. I think maybe a hot make out session with some under the shirt action would be more than enough to engender the UST we see now in addition to making it veeerrry awkward for them as partners and possibly being enough (if it was Booth who stopped them from doing more) to cause Brennan to have Zack stop taking his calls. S1 Brennan doesn't strike me as a woman who takes being rejected well...

The continuity is and will always be my major malfunction, but it's only because I love the show so much. It's by far one of the best shows on TV, so I can't help getting passionately pissed off when they screw up the small things. They actually PAY people cash money to do continuity. Why don't they get it right is beyond me...

Yep, which is why I cut out everything but your stuff. Just easier that way. Smile

king RM

you actually saw my logic.....I'm proud of me now
hmmm cookies?
with chocolate chips?

some kissing and under the shirt action sounds agreeable to me
maybe they'll do that

and about the continuity people they pay, why don't they just pick some fans after the first season airs and let them do that job
they would be interested in the show and would know what happened......but I guess that would cause some trouble with too many spoilers leaking

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by 19ana89 Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:08 am

I wish Dr. Goodman was gonna be in the 100th episode...
19ana89
19ana89
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1938
Say What You Want : Ones who flaunt their power disappear when the truly powerful appear.
Registration date : 2009-01-13

https://www.facebook.com/19ana89

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:55 am

THX1138 wrote:
As I understand it, that may be how they're fitting Cam in, assuming the sides are the right ones. It is a fact that Caroline and Brennan are introduced in New Orleans ("She's a fool. You didn't tell me she's a fool."), and you're right about the field stuff, too, ToZ.

And from someone straddling the fine line between light and dark, may I say that it's surprisingly comfortable. Plus there's fudge here, too.

I can go along with that as well; I do feel there is more than the basic intellectual (if that's the right word) arguments, since they had those in spades during S1 and stayed together as partners. How about this:
Take Rob's hot make out scene, heat of the moment kind of thing, being interrupted by Booth's GF (not Tessa--this is pre-Tessa) somehow and Brennan loses it.
Why, you ask? It would almost have to be that he got judgemental about something, maybe someone in the case having an affair, and when it turns out he has a GF, she thinks he's a hypocrite, and I'm pretty sure she wouldn't appreciate that at all.
And next case (I firmly believe there had to be at least 2 pre-Pilot), she is short and to the point and the tension is not helped when he openly questions her professional abilities.
How's that sound?

Some authors publicly credit their readers for reminding them of the little details, you know... Which means they listen to their fans a heck of a lot more!

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:12 pm

dawnsfire wrote:
THX1138 wrote:
As I understand it, that may be how they're fitting Cam in, assuming the sides are the right ones. It is a fact that Caroline and Brennan are introduced in New Orleans ("She's a fool. You didn't tell me she's a fool."), and you're right about the field stuff, too, ToZ.
On of my favorite quotes from my favorite episode of S1, good choice. Also I like the direction you and ToZ have taken this in, it makes sense and it let's us keep some hold on continuity.

And from someone straddling the fine line between light and dark, may I say that it's surprisingly comfortable. Plus there's fudge here, too.
Really, really good fudge - the Queen's own recipe and it rocks.

The kiss and see you Monday thing, would probably destroy every great moment we had in this season so far, so I hope they won't do anything like that.
I can go along with that as well; I do feel there is more than the basic intellectual (if that's the right word) arguments, since they had those in spades during S1 and stayed together as partners. How about this:
Take Rob's hot make out scene, heat of the moment kind of thing, being interrupted by Booth's GF (not Tessa--this is pre-Tessa) somehow and Brennan loses it.
Why, you ask? It would almost have to be that he got judgmental about something, maybe someone in the case having an affair, and when it turns out he has a GF, she thinks he's a hypocrite, and I'm pretty sure she wouldn't appreciate that at all.
And next case (I firmly believe there had to be at least 2 pre-Pilot), she is short and to the point and the tension is not helped when he openly questions her professional abilities.
How's that sound?
I like that, but no Gf for Booth - that'd make him a cheater and I just don't see it in him. Now, if it's an Ex-Girlfriend who interrupts them and Brennan jumps to the conclusion he's still involved and hence a hypocrite we're really in business. It's a little convoluted but it has the advantage of embarrassing them both, and an embarrassed Brennan is a snippy Brennan. Plus I can see Booth getting offended at her presumption and then really saying something to tick her off leading to the whole second case issues you allude to. What do you think of that?
Some authors publicly credit their readers for reminding them of the little details, you know... Which means they listen to their fans a heck of a lot more!

queen
I know, and some shows, especially shows like Babylon 5, only manage to stay on the air as long as they did because they had such devoted fan bases to begin with. You'd think BONES would want to cultivate that sort of fan base, and this would be an easy way to do it.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:03 pm

THX1138 wrote:
dawnsfire wrote:<huge snip--also losing track of the quotes>
Why, you ask? It would almost have to be that he got judgmental about something, maybe someone in the case having an affair, and when it turns out he has a GF, she thinks he's a hypocrite, and I'm pretty sure she wouldn't appreciate that at all.
How's that sound?
I like that, but no Gf for Booth - that'd make him a cheater and I just don't see it in him. Now, if it's an Ex-Girlfriend who interrupts them and Brennan jumps to the conclusion he's still involved and hence a hypocrite we're really in business. It's a little convoluted but it has the advantage of embarrassing them both, and an embarrassed Brennan is a snippy Brennan. Plus I can see Booth getting offended at her presumption and then really saying something to tick her off leading to the whole second case issues you allude to. What do you think of that?
Current GF & heat of the moment (Brennan could initiate and hit him like a mack truck, not giving him a chance to tell her he's taken); ex-GF and misunderstanding; woman he's gone on one or two dates with who thinks he's more into her than he is--whatever works. In the 1st scenario, he could be just about to stop her, hands in weird place on her for GF's peace of mind... OK, I've read too many romances, haven't I? Embarassed

I want it clearly understood that I'm not saying that Booth actively cheats. He wouldn't. And the last 2 of my scenarios would be preferable. But tell me, Rob, if a hot woman locked lips with you out of the blue, how would you react, given that you have a girlfriend? How long would it take for you to stop her? I'm just picturing a completely flustered Booth here--sign of things to come... Twisted Evil

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:12 pm

dawnsfire wrote:
THX1138 wrote:
How's that sound?
Current GF & heat of the moment (Brennan could initiate and hit him like a mack truck, not giving him a chance to tell her he's taken); ex-GF and misunderstanding; woman he's gone on one or two dates with who thinks he's more into her than he is--whatever works. In the 1st scenario, he could be just about to stop her, hands in weird place on her for GF's peace of mind... OK, I've read too many romances, haven't I? Embarassed

I want it clearly understood that I'm not saying that Booth actively cheats. He wouldn't. And the last 2 of my scenarios would be preferable. But tell me, Rob, if a hot woman locked lips with you out of the blue, how would you react, given that you have a girlfriend? How long would it take for you to stop her? I'm just picturing a completely flustered Booth here--sign of things to come... Twisted Evil

queen
Approximately three seconds too long according to Chris. One of my exes just happens to be a very attractive leggy blonde who's also the daughter of a very close family friend. At the friend's retirement party this past December said Ex's BF (soon to be Ex-BF) was giving her grief. I gave him an attitude adjustment, he apologized from the curb and my Ex, having had one too many glasses of wine, decided to "thank me" with a less than friendly kiss. In my defense I did attempt to end it once I realized what was going on, unfortunately I'd had a few and the upper brain didn't kick in until after a good five seconds had passed. Sooo, yeah, about three seconds too long.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:22 am

THX1138 wrote:
dawnsfire wrote:
THX1138 wrote:
How's that sound?

queen
Approximately three seconds too long according to Chris. One of my exes just happens to be a very attractive leggy blonde who's also the daughter of a very close family friend. At the friend's retirement party this past December said Ex's BF (soon to be Ex-BF) was giving her grief. I gave him an attitude adjustment, he apologized from the curb and my Ex, having had one too many glasses of wine, decided to "thank me" with a less than friendly kiss. In my defense I did attempt to end it once I realized what was going on, unfortunately I'd had a few and the upper brain didn't kick in until after a good five seconds had passed. Sooo, yeah, about three seconds too long.

king RM

I kinda like this scenario.......and if all three of us like it, it is never going to happen.......but I can't see Booth as the cheating guy either, so it has to be an ex-girlfriend (that would be great, because we could see that there was a time when he actually had girlfriends and Tessa was not just 'an accident')......a woman he went out with once or twice is also a possibility, I could live with, but ex-girlfriend sounds better to me

and I won't even say anything to the 3 seconds too long thing...... Laughing
poor King might have had to sleep on the couch for a while and we wouldn't want to remind him of that, right?

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Angela Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:39 am

I don't think they did, Booth always says 'It's never just sex' So would he treat it like it was just that with Brennan!
Angela
Angela

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:06 am

oh no another one

(I'm just kidding nice to have you here Angela! Welcome at the ABY!)

I do not want them to have had sex already!
No way!
that would be soooo wrong on so many different levels I can't even count that far.......

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:52 am

ToZiKa wrote:oh no another one

(I'm just kidding nice to have you here Angela! Welcome at the ABY!)

I do not want them to have had sex already!
No way!
that would be soooo wrong on so many different levels I can't even count that far.......

I don't think anyone really wants it to happen that way.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum