Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle and bones extras

+4
i_heart_bones
Meegs82
THX1138
agnerka81
8 posters

Go down

Castle and bones extras Empty Castle and bones extras

Post by agnerka81 Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:14 pm

Hah I'm watching Castle tonight and Epp's wife and April (Sweets girlfriend who worked with fish) are both in it!
agnerka81
agnerka81
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 144
Say What You Want : This is my obsession, BONES, as far as obsessions go its not that bad...right?
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Castle and bones extras Empty Re: Castle and bones extras

Post by THX1138 Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:29 pm

LOL! I didn't catch Epps wife, but I saw Sweets ex-gf.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:30 pm

THX1138 wrote:LOL! I didn't catch Epps wife, but I saw Sweets ex-gf.

king RM

THANK YOU! I was like "who is that? I have totally seen her before." It was gonna drive me crazy. Yes, crazy fish girl. And I noticed Epps' wife too! Bones people are all over other TV shows.
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4106
Say What You Want : Dancing Phalanges! Dancing Phalanges!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:30 pm

Thank god its not just me that notices it. Every other tv show i watch bones extras are always popping up!
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:15 pm

agnerka81 wrote:Hah I'm watching Castle tonight and Epp's wife and April (Sweets girlfriend who worked with fish) are both in it!
oh yeah Castle doesn't want to be like Bones... hahaha. JK. I won't watch that show, I'll feel dirty, lol. My sister watches it though, I'm surprised she didn't see them or mention them, she watches Bones too. =\
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5921
Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:20 am

RGPageantqueen wrote:
agnerka81 wrote:Hah I'm watching Castle tonight and Epp's wife and April (Sweets girlfriend who worked with fish) are both in it!
oh yeah Castle doesn't want to be like Bones... hahaha. JK. I won't watch that show, I'll feel dirty, lol. My sister watches it though, I'm surprised she didn't see them or mention them, she watches Bones too. =\
You should give it a shot El. I was initially hesitant to watch it myself but I'm a fan of Nathan Fillian's and once I got a few episodes under my belt I had to admit it's got a good crew, it's well acted and well written...the best way I can describe it is, it's sort of like Murder, She Wrote only without the Geritol commercials, frequent references to Cabbot Cove, and improbably high body count.

Speaking of MSW, anyone else think that Jessica Fletcher was really a serial killer? I mean, everywhere she went dead bodies show up - what are the odds that it was really someone else every time? Seriously, the chances of her just happening to show up right as someone gets offed are so astronomical it'd be like getting mauled by a lion in the monkey cage at the zoo the same day you won the lottery. Not sure exactly what those are but, pretty out there.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:26 am

I love Castle......I really didn't want to get into yet another tv-show, but Sany got me hooked......and it's really not that similar to Bones.
I mean the initial police needs help story is the same of course, but from there it goes into totally different directions.

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:34 am

THX1138 wrote:Speaking of MSW, anyone else think that Jessica Fletcher was really a serial killer? I mean, everywhere she went dead bodies show up - what are the odds that it was really someone else every time? Seriously, the chances of her just happening to show up right as someone gets offed are so astronomical it'd be like getting mauled by a lion in the monkey cage at the zoo the same day you won the lottery. Not sure exactly what those are but, pretty out there.

king RM
This was a show that I'd end up watching when I was visiting my grandma or my aunt. They both just loved it! It was interesting in its Geritol kind of way. But you hit the nail on the head, Rob. The one thing I remember thinking about that show is "How in the world does she end up at the murder scene all the time?!" I never did put two and two together to realize she was a serial killer though!! Laughing
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:18 am

DBCrazy wrote:
THX1138 wrote:Speaking of MSW, anyone else think that Jessica Fletcher was really a serial killer? I mean, everywhere she went dead bodies show up - what are the odds that it was really someone else every time? Seriously, the chances of her just happening to show up right as someone gets offed are so astronomical it'd be like getting mauled by a lion in the monkey cage at the zoo the same day you won the lottery. Not sure exactly what those are but, pretty out there.

king RM
This was a show that I'd end up watching when I was visiting my grandma or my aunt. They both just loved it! It was interesting in its Geritol kind of way. But you hit the nail on the head, Rob. The one thing I remember thinking about that show is "How in the world does she end up at the murder scene all the time?!" I never did put two and two together to realize she was a serial killer though!! Laughing
Heh, tell me about it - my folks love that show (it's on Hallmark) and I can't help thinking that any really on-the-ball LEO could close like a hundred open cases by just arresting her. The sheer improbabability that she could show up at murder scene after murder scene and NOT be involved...I mean, wouldn't would be killers just start checking the papers for her book signings and decide, nah, can't kill Jimbob this weekend, Jessica Fletcher is gonna be in town... Rolling Eyes

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by G Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:05 am

^ That made me giggle. The original Dexter. heeheehee.
G
G
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 8770
Say What You Want : Vizzini: I can't compete with you physically, and you're no match for my brains.
Man in Black: You're that smart?
Vizzini: Let me put it this way. Have you ever heard of Plato, Aristotle, Socrates?
Man in Black: Yes.
Vizzini: Morons.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:38 am

THX1138 wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:

king RM
Heh, tell me about it - my folks love that show (it's on Hallmark) and I can't help thinking that any really on-the-ball LEO could close like a hundred open cases by just arresting her. The sheer improbabability that she could show up at murder scene after murder scene and NOT be involved...I mean, wouldn't would be killers just start checking the papers for her book signings and decide, nah, can't kill Jimbob this weekend, Jessica Fletcher is gonna be in town... Rolling Eyes

king RM

You guys are awesome! Razz Razz Razz Razz
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4106
Say What You Want : Dancing Phalanges! Dancing Phalanges!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down