Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does anyone else think Bones is Naive?

+5
G
A2BOREANAZ
treble21
CanadianBones
RGPageantqueen
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Does anyone else think Bones is Naive? - Page 2 Empty Re: Does anyone else think Bones is Naive?

Post by Meegs82 Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:53 pm

Oh, TONS of mileage can come out of that and it would be fun to see it play out, that's for sure. Hell yeah he needs to man up! If only to "get her back" for that "mugging" of hers Wink He's gotta know that if she reciprocates, she'll go ALL in on it. He's clearly afraid that she won't reciprocate in the first place after his "she doesn't love me, I would know if she loved me" comment. Which I still think is a little strange. He's all about his gut, so he should know that she does love him...which also makes me think that she isn't quite there yet. If he can't sense it, it doesn't exist...at least not entirely.
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4106
Say What You Want : Dancing Phalanges! Dancing Phalanges!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Does anyone else think Bones is Naive? - Page 2 Empty Re: Does anyone else think Bones is Naive?

Post by Meegs82 Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:54 pm

Good thinking, dawn!!! Although we might want to move to the spoiler section soon! Wink
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:57 pm

Meegs82 wrote:Good thinking, dawn!!! Although we might want to move to the spoiler section soon! Wink
If it goes any further, yes. Should have seen what I was originally going to say before remembering this wasn't the Spoilers section! Smile

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:59 pm

I too forgot for a moment that were in the ED thread and not the Spoilers. Wink
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:10 pm

dawnsfire wrote:
THX1138 wrote:
dawnsfire wrote:Nice restatement, Rob. So basically, most of us think she knows how she feels about him (even if she might not phrase it as LOVE) and isn't sure about how he feels. We all know how he feels, he's so head over heels it's ridiculous (not to mention chicken)--so it's just a matter of time before one of them acts. Who's more likely to break first, do you think?

queen
Honestly? I'm banking on Brennan. I can see her getting pushed by Booth's behavior to the point that she's absolutely flustered as hell and can't take it anymore. She'll start jabbering on about some anthropological something or other and the words "I love you" will just spill out. Booth won't say anything right away and she'll be half way to her apartment before it sinks in. Any takers?

king RM
Sounds like a reversal of the infamous scene in Harbingers, in its way. Could bookend the season, should they stick something like that into the finale...cliffhanger is him standing outside her door either knocking or about to. That's if they're really mean. Better would be her opening the door and he just plants one on her...and fade out. I'd enjoy seeing that!

queen

Do not say the C word, I hate the C word.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5921
Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:11 pm

Meegs82 wrote:I too forgot for a moment that were in the ED thread and not the Spoilers. Wink

can we move it that way as to not spoil anything?
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5921
Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2