Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emily Celebrates 16 Years of Veganism

3 posters

Go down

Emily Celebrates 16 Years of Veganism Empty Emily Celebrates 16 Years of Veganism

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:29 am

Posted by willgirl on the 23/05/2008 at 18:30:37 (23/05/2008 07:30:37 PM)

Good article!

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2130
Say What You Want : Wow, I am so very sad that I missed the closure of this site.... I have no idea if anyone is able to read this, or if all hope of a goodbye is lost. In any case, I'd like to say thanks to all those who were a big part of my life. Regretfully, I haven't been on here for a long time, yet I doubt that anyone would begrudge the decision. Thank you, Willi, for providing us with an outlet, a meeting place, a home ♥
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Emily Celebrates 16 Years of Veganism Empty Posted by Teardropsonmyguitar86 on the 23/05/2008 at 21:20:00 (23/05/2008 10:20:00 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:03 am

awesome article. I don't completely agree with her points, but whatever...
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : Wow, I am so very sad that I missed the closure of this site.... I have no idea if anyone is able to read this, or if all hope of a goodbye is lost. In any case, I'd like to say thanks to all those who were a big part of my life. Regretfully, I haven't been on here for a long time, yet I doubt that anyone would begrudge the decision. Thank you, Willi, for providing us with an outlet, a meeting place, a home ♥

Back to top Go down

Emily Celebrates 16 Years of Veganism Empty Posted by starbuck1974 on the 24/05/2008 at 10:09:45 (24/05/2008 11:09:45 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:04 am

Nice article. She makes some good points. And I just have to say, Emily looks gorgeous in that picture.

Thanks for posting the interview Will.
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily Celebrates 16 Years of Veganism Empty Posted by willgirl on the 24/05/2008 at 21:04:13 (24/05/2008 10:04:13 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:05 am

Yeah, I like her hair in that pic too, Tears.
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily Celebrates 16 Years of Veganism Empty Posted by gimmeagun on the 25/05/2008 at 01:17:47 (25/05/2008 02:17:47 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:08 am

I think it's fantastic that she's a vegan. The more I educate myself about these issues the less I want and do eat meat. The mistreatment of animals isn't the only reason to become vegetarian/vegan. It's beneficial to your health and the environment. I no longer eat fast food (even though I never really did that to begin with) and when I do eat meat it's free range. Not only do animals get mistreated but so do the employees that work for some of the companies. And I'm going to stop talking about this now because I feel like I'm about to rant... Smile
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily Celebrates 16 Years of Veganism Empty Posted by Sarah9488 on the 26/05/2008 at 04:06:52 (26/05/2008 05:06:52 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:09 am

She makes some good points and I really like that she thinks it's about the small steps. She doesn't wants to force her believe on other people.

As much as I know veganism isn't that healthy because you won't get enough proteins... But it's still better for your health than eating too much flesh.

And she looks gorgeous once again.
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily Celebrates 16 Years of Veganism Empty Posted by Teardropsonmyguitar86 on the 27/05/2008 at 08:35:13 (27/05/2008 09:35:13 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:10 am

also Sarah, an increase in soy is actually bad because it's soo much estrogen that it can cause breast cancer.
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily Celebrates 16 Years of Veganism Empty Posted by fanofbones on the 27/05/2008 at 15:05:41 (27/05/2008 04:05:41 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:11 am

interesting article...
what is up with that pink blouse? Weird ruffles.
Some of things she wears ;-)

fab
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily Celebrates 16 Years of Veganism Empty Posted by Teardropsonmyguitar86 on the 27/05/2008 at 18:17:07 (27/05/2008 07:17:07 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:12 am

I know Fab, i wonder sometimes... I want to be her stylist and dress in her cute clothes. Lean more towards the Lorelai Gilmore style.
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily Celebrates 16 Years of Veganism Empty Posted by Temperance Rose on the 28/05/2008 at 04:44:17 (28/05/2008 05:44:17 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:13 am

*sigh* Why can't my parents take in any of these points...I've been wanting to go vegetarian/vegan for a year now, my dad's so desperate for us to go healthy and when I put to him all the benefits of going veggie he just goes "rubbish". Argggh!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily Celebrates 16 Years of Veganism Empty Posted by karlia on the 28/05/2008 at 04:52:03 (28/05/2008 05:52:03 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:17 am

me is going vegan when I'm living alone cause I can't really do that while living with parents who basically wave with a piece of meat under my nose O_O
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily Celebrates 16 Years of Veganism Empty Posted by Teardropsonmyguitar86 on the 28/05/2008 at 07:08:15 (28/05/2008 08:08:15 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:18 am

veganism isn't exactly that healthy especially if you do it wrong. Your body needs specific nutrients that you get in meat, you can get in other substances, but the way your body is made up you have to take them in a certain way to get the same benefits as eating meat.

i don't see a problem in eating meat, Animals eat other Animals in the wild all day long, it's called the food chain.
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily Celebrates 16 Years of Veganism Empty Posted by space on the 28/05/2008 at 08:51:37 (28/05/2008 09:51:37 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:20 am

RollOnFriday wrote:veganism isn't exactly that healthy especially if you do it wrong.

I totally agree with that Tears... I was veggie for many years and had many vegan friends. It really takes a lot of knowledge and it's rather expensive to do it healthy. It's more than just not eating meat and dairy... it's knowing the right things to eat to still nourish your body. My roommate basically lived on pasta and carrot sticks... that's not healthy.
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily Celebrates 16 Years of Veganism Empty Re: Emily Celebrates 16 Years of Veganism

Post by ForensicMama Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:59 pm

Mmmm without even thinking about it, just doing what I do naturally... lol... I align with a lot of her ideas. I don't eat much meat (as my digestive tract works better on less... there's a tmi thing there, but I won't go into it) and I'm just too dang poor to wear anything but cotton and shoes made of man made materials! ROFL!!! Laughing
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Emily Celebrates 16 Years of Veganism Empty Re: Emily Celebrates 16 Years of Veganism

Post by sarita1978 Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:23 pm

She look's very beautiful on that picture...I like especially like her hair flower

sarita1978

Number of posts : 6
Say What You Want : I don't know what that means
Registration date : 2008-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:07 am

I agree... she's gorgeous!
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down