Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good candidatefor Next Years "Candlelight"

2 posters

Go down

Good candidatefor Next Years "Candlelight" Empty Good candidatefor Next Years "Candlelight"

Post by Teardropsonmyguitar Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:37 am

I don't know how many of you have seen the Candlelight processional at Epcot that they do every year. But if you haven't it's basically the christmas story narrated by a celebrity with christmas music sung by a mass choir of high school students from around the area (i was in the show from my freshman year of high school through my freshman year of college). Anyways, as I was sitting there watching it from the audience for the first time I thought that David and Emily would make such lively readers. Last night was Angela Basset and Courtney B Vance from ER, but I really think They should book Emily and David. I would totally go to it... Maybe even try and get into the mass choir again... so they can walk by me and I can be like wow, thats Emily Deschanel. LOL

Teardropsonmyguitar
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 354
Say What You Want : Dancers do it best.
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Good candidatefor Next Years "Candlelight" Empty Re: Good candidatefor Next Years "Candlelight"

Post by ForensicMama Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:27 pm

Oh that would be perfect!!! You should try to find a way to email them and suggest their names! If you find it, post the email here so I can write emails to them, too! Very Happy
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Good candidatefor Next Years "Candlelight" Empty Re: Good candidatefor Next Years "Candlelight"

Post by Teardropsonmyguitar Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:56 am

Lol! I knew the head of the entertainment department at disney, he retired in 08 (i can't bring myself to say last year, yet) maybe he knows who the contact person is. If i get the info I'll post it, have you seen candlelight, forensic mama? It's really pretty cool!

Teardropsonmyguitar
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 354
Say What You Want : Dancers do it best.
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum