Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote For Emily as PETA'S Sexiest vegetarian

5 posters

Go down

Vote For Emily as PETA'S Sexiest vegetarian Empty Vote For Emily as PETA'S Sexiest vegetarian

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:28 am

Posted by TEMPEBREN on the 17/05/2008 at 22:09:26 (17/05/2008 11:09:26 PM)

Here's the link, cast your vote

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2130
Say What You Want : Wow, I am so very sad that I missed the closure of this site.... I have no idea if anyone is able to read this, or if all hope of a goodbye is lost. In any case, I'd like to say thanks to all those who were a big part of my life. Regretfully, I haven't been on here for a long time, yet I doubt that anyone would begrudge the decision. Thank you, Willi, for providing us with an outlet, a meeting place, a home ♥
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Vote For Emily as PETA'S Sexiest vegetarian Empty Posted by Meegs82 on the 18/05/2008 at 00:26:43 (18/05/2008 01:26:43 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:57 am

My vote is in! Thanks, tempebren!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : Wow, I am so very sad that I missed the closure of this site.... I have no idea if anyone is able to read this, or if all hope of a goodbye is lost. In any case, I'd like to say thanks to all those who were a big part of my life. Regretfully, I haven't been on here for a long time, yet I doubt that anyone would begrudge the decision. Thank you, Willi, for providing us with an outlet, a meeting place, a home ♥

Back to top Go down

Vote For Emily as PETA'S Sexiest vegetarian Empty Posted by Eviaded on the 18/05/2008 at 05:41:15 (18/05/2008 06:41:15 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:58 am

Whew those are long lists. But vote in Smile
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Vote For Emily as PETA'S Sexiest vegetarian Empty Posted by magicstar on the 18/05/2008 at 05:49:27 (18/05/2008 06:49:27 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:58 am

how many peeps watched the vid....i am now thinking of being veggie, seriously, or at least buy organic and free range, knowing the animals had a good life first!!!!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Vote For Emily as PETA'S Sexiest vegetarian Empty Posted by nane on the 18/05/2008 at 16:16:18 (18/05/2008 05:16:18 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:59 am

Voting done...
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Vote For Emily as PETA'S Sexiest vegetarian Empty Posted by TEMPEBREN on the 19/05/2008 at 14:38:04 (19/05/2008 03:38:04 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:00 am

MORE VOTES PEOPLE!!! LOL
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Vote For Emily as PETA'S Sexiest vegetarian Empty Posted by Sarah9488 on the 20/05/2008 at 17:53:40 (20/05/2008 06:53:40 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:00 am

rating done... Thanks for the info, tb.
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Vote For Emily as PETA'S Sexiest vegetarian Empty Posted by willgirl on the 20/05/2008 at 18:50:16 (20/05/2008 07:50:16 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:01 am

Thanks for posting TempeBren!!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Vote For Emily as PETA'S Sexiest vegetarian Empty Posted by TEMPEBREN on the 20/05/2008 at 18:59:44 (20/05/2008 07:59:44 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:02 am

No problem, I hve alot of time on my hands, I don't return to school until next week
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Vote For Emily as PETA'S Sexiest vegetarian Empty Re: Vote For Emily as PETA'S Sexiest vegetarian

Post by Evi Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:26 am

She didn't win Sad But she was listed as one of the ones this person thought *should* have won over who did.

Female winner: Leona Lewis

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

EXCLUSIVE: Who Topped PETA's Sexiest Vegetarian List?
Wednesday June 18, 2008

Anthony Kiedis and Leona Lewis

Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com; Shawn Ehlers/WireImage.com
Buzz up!

Pop superstar Leona Lewis and Red Hot Chili Peppers frontman Anthony Kiedis were named the Sexiest Vegetarians of 2008 by tens of thousands of votes on PETA.org.

The unlikely duo beat out better known vegetarians including Kristen Bell, Emily Deschanel, Milo Ventimiglia, Casey Affleck, Abbie Cornish, Hayden Panettiere and Jason Schwartzman for the honor.

"I am totally against animal cruelty," Lewis says. "I am vegetarian so I don't have clothes, shoes, or bags made from leather or suede or any animal products… I'm on a mission."

Kiedis, for his part, is a vegan. "I saw some documentary footage of what happens in the factory farming of cows... It sealed the deal," he says.

See the rest of the 200 celebs who were in the running here.

Previous winners of PETA's World's Sexiest Vegetarians contest include Carrie Underwood, Prince, Kevin Eubanks, Natalie Portman, Shania Twain, Chris Martin, Andre 3000, Tobey Maguire, Josh Hartnett, Alicia Silverstone and Lauren Bush.
Evi
Evi
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1276
Say What You Want : I cried like a baby. And I was evil then!..... twitter.com/wendyyoung
Registration date : 2008-06-13

http://www.obsessedwithbones.com

Back to top Go down

Vote For Emily as PETA'S Sexiest vegetarian Empty Re: Vote For Emily as PETA'S Sexiest vegetarian

Post by Sarah9488 Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:38 am

At least she got some credit. Thanks for the infor, evi!
Sarah9488
Sarah9488
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1104
Say What You Want : Avatar: https://twitter.com/bitsy_bones
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.myspace.com/sarah9488

Back to top Go down

Post by Virpukka Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:10 am

Dammit, I so wished that she would have won that. Now I'm disapointed. Sad
Virpukka
Virpukka

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:18 pm

Well, that sucks! But Leona Lewis is like HUGE right now, so I suppose that makes sense. And there were A LOT of choices. Well, Emily is still the most inspirational vegan/vegetarian in my book! Smile And of course, the sexiest Wink
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4106
Say What You Want : Dancing Phalanges! Dancing Phalanges!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah9488 Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:51 am

Meegs82 wrote:Well, that sucks! But Leona Lewis is like HUGE right now, so I suppose that makes sense. And there were A LOT of choices. Well, Emily is still the most inspirational vegan/vegetarian in my book! Smile And of course, the sexiest Wink

There were just too many too popular choices. Though I'm a Emily supporter and think that she should have won this, it was pretty obvious that she wasn't able to win this. Hence I'm surprised and happy she got some credit in the article.
Sarah9488
Sarah9488
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1104
Say What You Want : Avatar: https://twitter.com/bitsy_bones

http://www.myspace.com/sarah9488

Back to top Go down