Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote for Emily - Sexiest Vegetarian Alive

+9
Meegs82
heirofloki
ForensicMama
i_heart_bones
loserette
mereva
MoonlightGardenias
DBCrazy
bugaboo628
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Vote for Emily - Sexiest Vegetarian Alive Empty Vote for Emily - Sexiest Vegetarian Alive

Post by bugaboo628 Sun May 10, 2009 1:33 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Vote for Emily - Sexiest Vegetarian Alive Empty Re: Vote for Emily - Sexiest Vegetarian Alive

Post by DBCrazy Sun May 10, 2009 2:00 am

That was an interesting list to peruse. Who knew Kevin Bacon, George Lopez, Alec Baldwin and Forest Whitaker were vegetarians!!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Vote for Emily - Sexiest Vegetarian Alive Empty Re: Vote for Emily - Sexiest Vegetarian Alive

Post by MoonlightGardenias Sun May 10, 2009 2:43 am

I didn't know they were either. I heard about their list and was wondering if she'd be on it. I'll definitely have to vote.
MoonlightGardenias
MoonlightGardenias
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1092
Say What You Want : Everything happens eventually...
Registration date : 2009-01-25

http://www.fanfiction.net/~moonlightgardenias

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Sun May 10, 2009 3:26 am

I actually did know about Kevin Bacon - I'm a huge fan of the show with his wife (The Closer), so sometimes I hear/read a whole lot about his family.
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Sun May 10, 2009 3:37 am

mereva wrote:I actually did know about Kevin Bacon - I'm a huge fan of the show with his wife (The Closer), so sometimes I hear/read a whole lot about his family.
And I didn't know that Kyra and Kevin were married either! I gotta get out of theABY now and again! I voted for Emily and Kevin.
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Sun May 10, 2009 4:30 am

Kyra and Kevin are married for... don't know... more that 20 years? Their son is adult by now (20?) and their daughter is about 16 or 17.

Voted for Emily and Kevin as well.
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by loserette Sun May 10, 2009 4:31 am

Just voted for Emily and Russell Brand (British comedian - love him Very Happy)
Though, I gotta say I might vote again w/ another e-mail address b/c Fiona Apple (worship her music) and Kevin Bacon also deserve a vote. Wink

loserette
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 168
Say What You Want : Reality continues to ruin my life. Calvin&Hobbes
Registration date : 2008-10-30

http://notesfromanemotionallyimpaired.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Sun May 10, 2009 8:43 am

voted for emily.
and joaquin pheonix, i love that guy!
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Sun May 10, 2009 2:14 pm

Awesome! Thanks! I voted for Joaquin Phoenix (he has a sexy thing about him) and Emily!
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Sun May 10, 2009 3:45 pm

Gosh, this is a hard one. Fiona is Hot! Guess I'll have to vote twice. Razz

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1343
Say What You Want : "Alright. The apocalypse is approaching and the world is ending, and the riders are coming at full speed, but before that happens, I want to give you an apartment. Tell me which one!"
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Mon May 11, 2009 2:05 pm

That's great and all...but she's a VEGAN! Wink
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4106
Say What You Want : Dancing Phalanges! Dancing Phalanges!

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Mon May 11, 2009 2:08 pm

Voted for Emily and Mark Ruffallo...love him!
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Mon May 11, 2009 2:29 pm

Meegs82 wrote:That's great and all...but she's a VEGAN! Wink
Meegs, isn't a vegan like a super-duper vegetarian? Vegetarian Plus!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Mon May 11, 2009 2:39 pm

DBCrazy wrote:

Hehe, yeah, I guess you could say that. However, true-blue vegans (as Emily is) don't just not eat animal products, they also extend that to their clothing, body products, cosmetics, accessories, etc. So, yes, it's kinda like being a "super-duper vegetarian," but then again, it's really a whole lifestyle in and of itself. I just wish they had a separate category for "Sexiest Vegans" 'cuz we aren't vegetarians. Wink
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Mon May 11, 2009 4:43 pm

Meegs82 wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:

Hehe, yeah, I guess you could say that. However, true-blue vegans (as Emily is) don't just not eat animal products, they also extend that to their clothing, body products, cosmetics, accessories, etc. So, yes, it's kinda like being a "super-duper vegetarian," but then again, it's really a whole lifestyle in and of itself. I just wish they had a separate category for "Sexiest Vegans" 'cuz we aren't vegetarians. Wink

I think they kind of clump them into one category b/c there is a larger group to vote from... I dunno. Makes sense to me. Wink
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeddie Wed May 13, 2009 6:42 am

I voted for Emily and Alec Baldwin Very Happy

I wanted Emily and Joria Fox but I could only vote for one woman.... Sad
Zeddie
Zeddie
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 12060
Say What You Want : Fanfiction is a way of the culture repairing the damage done
in a system where contemporary myths are owned by corporations instead of owned by the folk.
-- Henry Jenkins
Vote for Emily - Sexiest Vegetarian Alive 8d0b0409962e33290be09e7890718bde2b3c7fe1
Registration date : 2009-01-08

http://www.fanfiction.net/~csiloverzed

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Sat May 30, 2009 7:53 am

Did she win?
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2057
Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:00 am

I don't know how will we know?
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5921
Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by loserette Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:45 am

Looks like Kellie Pickler (?who tf?) won the PETA sexiest vegetarian alive... This can not be true. I demand a recount - this is not Florida!!! From the pictures I have seen of KP to me she looks rather boring and she has only been a vegetarian for a year (yeah, shouldn't count... Well, actually I think it should). Fraud! Have the UN people been there to watch the election???

loserette
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 168
Say What You Want : Reality continues to ruin my life. Calvin&Hobbes
Registration date : 2008-10-30

http://notesfromanemotionallyimpaired.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:09 am

Loserette, Kellie Pickler is a country singer following in the footsteps of another American Idol, Carrie Underwood, who is also a vegetarian. She's not as Talented as Carrie, but she's still pretty cool. I voted for her on AI (she was on the same year as Chris Daughtry.)

I don't think many people know Emily by name, more so than by her character. I think if you put (Temperance Brennan, Bones) than maybe more people would have voted.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:03 am

RGPageantqueen wrote:Loserette, Kellie Pickler is a country singer following in the footsteps of another American Idol, Carrie Underwood, who is also a vegetarian. She's not as Talented as Carrie, but she's still pretty cool. I voted for her on AI (she was on the same year as Chris Daughtry.)

I don't think many people know Emily by name, more so than by her character. I think if you put (Temperance Brennan, Bones) than maybe more people would have voted.
You voted for Pickle? Oy vey.

RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:41 am

I picked pickler yes. My vote went Pickler, Daughtry, Daughtry... Shut off the TV when he was kicked off... SUCH A RIP OFF!!!! But yes, I loved her version of Bohemian Rhapsody... Until my husband came around and did it for his audition and I thought, Damn I'm going to marry him... But the stars are not on my side....
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:36 am

RGPageantqueen wrote:I picked pickler yes. My vote went Pickler, Daughtry, Daughtry... Shut off the TV when he was kicked off... SUCH A RIP OFF!!!! But yes, I loved her version of Bohemian Rhapsody... Until my husband came around and did it for his audition and I thought, Damn I'm going to marry him... But the stars are not on my side....
I just couldn't stand Pickle, she'd open her mouth and they stupidest things would come out, it just made me cringe.

Too bad about you and Adam though. Such a shame that a great love affair should fail because your relationship lacks an even number of penises.

RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:33 pm

I'm determined to get a sex change.

I pair Kellie up with Jessica Simpson, entertaining for the stupid things they said. Did you ever watch Newlyweds? It's practically a comedy.

You know who's really well spoken for her age? Sofia Vassilieva, she's only like 16 and like is an even better speaker than Emily. She's incredibly mature. Given the first thing I saw her in was Eloise at the plaza! Very Happy I can NOT wait to see her in My Sisters Keeper.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:03 pm

Sofia Vassilieva is an extremely talented and articulate young actress, ditto also Ellen Paige who is scarily talented and is destined, I think, to be an academy award winner and in some ways she reminds me of a young Christina Ricci. Hehe, I've always wanted to use that line.

RM

You remind me of a young Rory Calhoun... If you have to ask you wouldn't get it anyway.
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next