Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Kiss to Build A Dream on.....Rated M eventually

2 posters

Go down

A Kiss to Build A Dream on.....Rated M eventually Empty A Kiss to Build A Dream on.....Rated M eventually

Post by puckishbearscubsfan Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:37 am

Yes I will finish 3am knocks but have a serious writers block deciding how to end it.

Here's a new one. Its somewhat similar to a story I posted at fanfiction.net called When Seeley Comes Marching Home but it is different.

Prologue:

Seeley Booth had been called back for a special mission one that would last 4 months.

He hated leaving his son, his job and everything else and especially a certain someone. (Boy no According to Jim reruns for 4 months. How could he survive?)

After a goodbye party at the Jeffersonian and an emotion filled goodbye to his son and his friends, Brennan offered to drive him to the airport.

He accepted because he didn't really want to take a taxi and wanted to say goodbye to her in private.

When they got to the gate it was time for him to leave.

He held her hand and said, "I'm going to miss you. I hope everything goes okay with Agent Grossman. It seemed to go fine when we worked together so he could learn the ropes."

They had assigned an agent named Kyle Grossman to work with her. There had been 2 weeks while the 3 worked together to ease the transition. They got along well and he was a nice guy, married with a couple of kids and nice looking as well.

Brennan said, "You better come back you have a lot to come back for. Parker, your job, your friends and I want to give you something else to come back for as well"

And she reached up and pulled his face to hers and gave him a mind blowing kiss. He responded with his arms around here and the people in the airport cheered.

They pulled apart and she said, "There's more where that came from. I love you and want you to dream and think of me while you're gone."

He said, "I love you too and I will dream of you every night and every day."

They kissed again and then he had to go and she watched him until he was not visible anymore.

They knew the next 4 months weren't going to be easy but they had the foundation of a dream........

Reviews will bring him home!

puckishbearscubsfan
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-10-12

Back to top Go down

A Kiss to Build A Dream on.....Rated M eventually Empty Re: A Kiss to Build A Dream on.....Rated M eventually

Post by puckishbearscubsfan Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:11 am

I decided he needed to come home reviews or not Smile.

Part 2:

The months went by very slowly for Booth and Brennan.

Contact was very limited and she understood he wanted to be in contact with Parker as much as possible so they didn't talk at all and email was infrequent.

But they ended each email with "I love you" no matter what the email was about.

When his mission was over there was a plane in an hour and he wanted to get home as soon as possible so he packed his things and hopped on the plane not stopping to let everyone know he was on his way home. He was actually finishing up about a week early.

When he arrived in DC he called Rebecca and found out Parker was on a 2 night camping trip where he was hard to reach. He decided to let him have his fun and see him when he got back. He knew Parker had been looking forward to that.

So naturally his next stop was the Jeffersonian.

When he walked in he went to the lab. Brennan's back was to him as she was talking to Agent Grossman, Hodgins and Angela.

Angela was first to see him and he put a finger to his lips and Angela didn't squeal. Hodgins saw him and smiled. Agent Grossman smiled.

Booth walked up as Hodgins pushed a button quickly to deactivate the sensors and Brennan's "The next step in this case is...." were interuppted by two strong arms wrapped from behind around her waist and a voice whispering in her ear "Anyone missing an FBI Agent around here?"

puckishbearscubsfan
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

A Kiss to Build A Dream on.....Rated M eventually Empty Re: A Kiss to Build A Dream on.....Rated M eventually

Post by Bonesbabe Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:43 am

a[Only admins are allowed to see this link] I think I'm missing one Smile actually never had one so yeah....lol.
I was going to review yesterday when I read the first chap but me internet decided it didnt want to co-operate.

Last edited by Bonesbabe on Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : accidentally pressed send without finishing...)

Bonesbabe
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-06-10

Back to top Go down

Post by puckishbearscubsfan Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:19 pm

Thank you! Here's part 3

Part 3:

Brennan turned around and they shared a kiss that set off fireworks as the others cheerd.

After they pulled apart Angela and Cam hugged him and Jack and Agent Grossman shook his hand.

The others could have taken off their clothes and started dancing the hula for all Booth and Brennan noticed they were so lost in each other's eyes.

Booth finally said, "I have to go check in at the Hoover. I wanted to see you first, Bones. How about we all meet for drinks to celebrate my return after work? 6 oclock? Founding Fathers?"

The others all agreed and Brennan asked if she could tag along with him on his way over to the Hoover.

Booth said, "Sounds good to me. We can talk on the way over."

They walked out to his SUV and when they were finally alone he pulled her close to him for another searing kiss.

Things would have gone further but they were in the parking lot and Brennan asked, "What do you want to do after meeting the others for drinks?"

Booth said, "How about dinner at Wong Foos and take it where the evening takes us?"

Brennan said, "Maybe we can go back to my place for dessert"

It was pretty clear what she meant and both knew that whatever happened that night it would change their lives forever.

puckishbearscubsfan
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum