Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EXCLUSIVE Emily News

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

EXCLUSIVE Emily News - Page 2 Empty Posted by nane on the 19/04/2008 at 16:14:53 (19/04/2008 05:14:53 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:55 am

Space, thanks for translating my rambling from last page. You got exactly what I meant.
But I´m here to post some news (?)..I was just googeling this movie and found this:
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
It says her dad is Director of Photography for that movie

One more... Shooting on My Sister's Keeper, has been temporarily suspended to allow Cameron Diaz time to mourn. Her dad died this week.

So when they are shooting already casting should be finished?
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2130
Say What You Want : Wow, I am so very sad that I missed the closure of this site.... I have no idea if anyone is able to read this, or if all hope of a goodbye is lost. In any case, I'd like to say thanks to all those who were a big part of my life. Regretfully, I haven't been on here for a long time, yet I doubt that anyone would begrudge the decision. Thank you, Willi, for providing us with an outlet, a meeting place, a home ♥
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

EXCLUSIVE Emily News - Page 2 Empty Posted by Meegs82 on the 19/04/2008 at 16:35:28 (19/04/2008 05:35:28 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:56 am

Yes, her father is the cinematographer. I believe that is why she chose to work on the movie. She might have a smaller role that we don't know about. You are right, casting is complete for most roles and I don't know why she isn't listed as being a part of the cast. I do know that she will be a part of it, though. I can get some clarification on the extent of her involvement or her role.

That is so sad for Cameron.
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : Wow, I am so very sad that I missed the closure of this site.... I have no idea if anyone is able to read this, or if all hope of a goodbye is lost. In any case, I'd like to say thanks to all those who were a big part of my life. Regretfully, I haven't been on here for a long time, yet I doubt that anyone would begrudge the decision. Thank you, Willi, for providing us with an outlet, a meeting place, a home ♥

Back to top Go down

EXCLUSIVE Emily News - Page 2 Empty Posted by nane on the 19/04/2008 at 16:56:28 (19/04/2008 05:56:28 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:57 am

I would expect her having a smaller role since she might be a bit short with time at the moment with shooting Bones, spending her weekends with David...and the role coach..or whatever it´s called... and a major role in another movie. But as long as she get´s some recognition on the wide screen it´s fine.
And Meegs, great thing you going to Craig Ferguson when Emily is there. Good to have an eye and ear (or actually two) in Hollywood to keep us informed!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

EXCLUSIVE Emily News - Page 2 Empty Posted by Meegs on the 19/04/2008 at 19:59:06 (19/04/2008 08:59:06 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:58 am

Yeah, I am guessing she will have a smaller role.

And no problem, nane! Glad to be here to keep y'all informed! Smile I'm just sad I missed the Paley event. I just drove by there an hour ago and I was thinking, "why did I miss that?" Ah well, I guess.
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

EXCLUSIVE Emily News - Page 2 Empty Posted by wywy86 on the 20/04/2008 at 09:44:11 (20/04/2008 10:44:11 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:59 am

Meegs... at least now you got a chance to see Emily yourself on Craig... but if you have any more information about her involvement please let us know ... Thanks in advance
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

EXCLUSIVE Emily News - Page 2 Empty Posted by Eviaded on the 01/05/2008 at 18:14:43 (01/05/2008 07:14:43 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:59 am

Even if it's a small part I'm glad to see her getting some exposure outside of Bones. She deserves it
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

EXCLUSIVE Emily News - Page 2 Empty Re: EXCLUSIVE Emily News

Post by Sarah9488 Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:53 am

Will she definitely be a part of this movie? Since she's not listed at imdb.com I wondered...
Sarah9488
Sarah9488
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1104
Say What You Want : Avatar: https://twitter.com/bitsy_bones
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.myspace.com/sarah9488

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:11 pm

I have a bit of inside info on this one, but you're right about the imdb thing. I thought it was a bit strange that it wasn't on there. But then again, there is another movie that she is supposedly working on that isn't listed on imdb, but is listed on yahoo! I can try to get clarification since I know her dad is the director of photography on "My Sister's Keeper."
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4106
Say What You Want : Dancing Phalanges! Dancing Phalanges!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffernutter Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:31 am

I love this book and I hope the movie turns out well. It seems like the type of book that could be lost in translation without Jodi Picoult's heart wrenching narration. I am really looking forward to seeing Emily in the movie. But you were right meegs: I can't find anything about this anywhere. Where did you get this scoop?
Fluffernutter
Fluffernutter
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5591
Location : 48% of day in school, 44% at home, 8% in transit between them
Say What You Want : Officially obsessed with fandom.
Registration date : 2008-06-16

http://fluffernutter8.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:51 am

A member of her family is a close family friend of mine. But it is possible that my friend got it mixed up with Emily's dad being a part of it, although she told me that he was the cinematographer, as well. I'm not sure. I had a thought, though: perhaps she will play Campbell's secretary, Kerri. Small part and it is possible that imdb doesn't even have it listed yet. Just a thought, but I can try and find out for sure. It sounded pretty for sure originally.
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah9488 Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:12 pm

That'd be nice, meegs.
Sarah9488
Sarah9488
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1104
Say What You Want : Avatar: https://twitter.com/bitsy_bones

http://www.myspace.com/sarah9488

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:01 pm

I will be talking to her cousin tomorrow, so I will ask again and let you all know the scoop! Smile
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Evi Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:08 pm

The article from statement mag that mary posted confirms that she'll be playing a Pediatric Neonatal Oncologist in the movie.
Evi
Evi
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1276
Say What You Want : I cried like a baby. And I was evil then!..... twitter.com/wendyyoung
Registration date : 2008-06-13

http://www.obsessedwithbones.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:34 pm

Great! Thanks, Evi!
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2