Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EXCLUSIVE Emily News

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

EXCLUSIVE Emily News Empty EXCLUSIVE Emily News

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:18 am

Posted by Meegs82 on the 14/04/2008 at 23:44:33 (15/04/2008 00:44:33 AM)

That's right, I said "exclusive." Seriously. You will not find this information ANYWHERE...at least not yet. Not even imdb.com has this info. So, here goes:

The novel, "My Sister's Keeper" is being made into a movie. Emily Deschanel will be in it.

Okay, so it's not life-changing news, but I thought it was pretty damn cool. I myself have not read the book, but now I have looked it up to find out more information and I am thoroughly intrigued and plan on buying it very soon.

Here is some info on the story as well as the plans for turning it into a film: [Only admins are allowed to see this link] has info on it, but Emily is not listed.

So, for all of you Emily fans out there who are DYING to see her in something BESIDES Bones, your prayers have been answered. No news on when the movie will be released, but it is filming as we speak. I don't know which character she will play, but I can find that out.

Can't wait to read the book and can't wait to see Emily in the film!!!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2130
Say What You Want : Wow, I am so very sad that I missed the closure of this site.... I have no idea if anyone is able to read this, or if all hope of a goodbye is lost. In any case, I'd like to say thanks to all those who were a big part of my life. Regretfully, I haven't been on here for a long time, yet I doubt that anyone would begrudge the decision. Thank you, Willi, for providing us with an outlet, a meeting place, a home ♥
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

EXCLUSIVE Emily News Empty Posted by pokrprncess7 on the 15/04/2008 at 07:35:06 (15/04/2008 08:35:06 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:37 am

yay!! I just bought that book because I just finished "Nineteen Minutes" by the same author, which everyone should definitely read! i can't wait for the semester to be over so i can start it!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : Wow, I am so very sad that I missed the closure of this site.... I have no idea if anyone is able to read this, or if all hope of a goodbye is lost. In any case, I'd like to say thanks to all those who were a big part of my life. Regretfully, I haven't been on here for a long time, yet I doubt that anyone would begrudge the decision. Thank you, Willi, for providing us with an outlet, a meeting place, a home ♥

Back to top Go down

EXCLUSIVE Emily News Empty Posted by Leni on the 15/04/2008 at 07:50:12 (15/04/2008 08:50:12 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:38 am

I loved "My Sister's Keeper", looking forward to seeing the film. Maybe Emily will play Julia Romano? That would quite a big part.
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

EXCLUSIVE Emily News Empty Posted by libster on the 15/04/2008 at 08:00:04 (15/04/2008 09:00:04 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:39 am

thats cool i hope its true. this is the first book i read by jodi picoult love her books. dakota and elle fanning are playing the sisters hopefully emily will have a decent part the movie should be good.
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

EXCLUSIVE Emily News Empty Posted by wywy86 on the 15/04/2008 at 08:45:28 (15/04/2008 09:45:28 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:40 am

Thanks for letting us know.

Meegs can I post this news in Emily board on Fan Forum?

If you can find out the character, that will be the best Very Happy
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

EXCLUSIVE Emily News Empty Posted by willgirl on the 15/04/2008 at 10:46:01 (15/04/2008 11:46:01 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:40 am

Thanks for the news Meegs!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

EXCLUSIVE Emily News Empty Posted by space on the 15/04/2008 at 11:11:08 (15/04/2008 12:11:08 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:41 am

Wikipedia says:
Dakota and Elle Fanning were originally set to play the sisters but Dakota changed her mind when she found out she would have to shave her head to play the leukemia-suffering character of Kate. Elle dropped out along with her sister, and they were replaced with Sofia Vassilieva and Abigail Breslin.[2]
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

EXCLUSIVE Emily News Empty Posted by Teardropsonmyguitar86 on the 15/04/2008 at 11:11:30 (15/04/2008 12:11:30 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:42 am

Meegs! You are a saint! I love you! My mom's gonna groan when she hears this cause she wants to see this movie, but she's not a big fan of Emily... Oh well! I'm going to see it!! Very Happy

Has anyone read the book?
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

EXCLUSIVE Emily News Empty Posted Sarah9488 on the 15/04/2008 at 11:14:44 (15/04/2008 12:14:44 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:42 am

I wanted to read that book fo such a long time... and now yu rbought it back to my mind. I'll definitely order it.
I hope she's a huge role in this one. And I guess, this is a movie they'll show over here as well so even I can see it after all...

EDIT: I just read that Cameron Diaz will play the mother. So she won't get that role. But she could still play Julia.
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

EXCLUSIVE Emily News Empty Posted by nane on the 15/04/2008 at 12:29:50 (15/04/2008 01:29:50 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:43 am

I read about child actors recently. And there they mentioned that Dakota refused to shave off her hair so the took this girl from Little Miss Sunshine instead (Abigail?)...Now I have a connection to ED. Small world!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

EXCLUSIVE Emily News Empty Posted by Sarah9488 on the 15/04/2008 at 12:53:37 (15/04/2008 01:53:37 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:44 am

RollOnFriday wrote:I read about child actors recently. And there they mentioned that Dakota refused to shave off her hair so the took this girl from Little Miss Sunshine instead (Abigail?)...Now I have a connection to ED. Small world!

I don't get it, but I live under a rock.
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

EXCLUSIVE Emily News Empty Posted by wickedxxlovely on the 15/04/2008 at 13:18:40 (15/04/2008 02:18:40 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:45 am

Thats awsome. Abigail was in another movie wear she shaved her head so I guess she doesn't mind. (The Ultimate Gift) I love her to peices, shes a great actress but she has been in so many recent movies.
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

EXCLUSIVE Emily News Empty Posted by Sarah9488 on the 15/04/2008 at 13:19:59 (15/04/2008 02:19:59 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:46 am

I still don't see a connection with Emily.
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

EXCLUSIVE Emily News Empty Posted by space on the 15/04/2008 at 15:02:31 (15/04/2008 04:02:31 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:46 am

I don't think there is, Sarah... I think nane was just saying that she had just been reading about child actors (and the exact situation with Dakota and Abigail) and now it turns up here... in the ED thread... where ED is gonna be in this movie with child actors.
That's the way I understand it anyway!!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

EXCLUSIVE Emily News Empty Posted by Sarah9488 on the 15/04/2008 at 15:08:03 (15/04/2008 04:08:03 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:47 am

uh, that makes sense.
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

EXCLUSIVE Emily News Empty Posted by Meegs82 on the 15/04/2008 at 20:01:05 (15/04/2008 09:01:05 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:48 am

I am super excited for this too! And I can promise you that IT IS TRUE!

Wywy, I wouldn't post in the Emily fan forum though, since it isn't "official."

Can't wait to read it!

...and of course SEE it. Yes, Cameron is playing the mom. I can try to find out who Emily will be playing. I will get back to you all on that one.
Smile
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

EXCLUSIVE Emily News Empty Posted by Meegs82 on the 15/04/2008 at 20:03:39 (15/04/2008 09:03:39 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:49 am

FUN TIDBIT: Completely un-Emily related, but the name of one of the actors (he's a little boy) in the movie is Brennan. I just thought that was funny.
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

EXCLUSIVE Emily News Empty Posted by dawnmei on the 15/04/2008 at 20:40:53 (15/04/2008 09:40:53 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:50 am

That is great to hear. I've read and loved most of Picoult's books. Can't wait to find out who she'll play.
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

EXCLUSIVE Emily News Empty Posted wywy86 on the 16/04/2008 at 06:21:41 (16/04/2008 07:21:41 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:51 am

Meggs, No worries. I'll post it there when it has become official

I'm so glad she gets an offer in other roles
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

EXCLUSIVE Emily News Empty Posted by Teardropsonmyguitar86 on the 16/04/2008 at 10:35:43 (16/04/2008 11:35:43 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:51 am

Emily has an official forum? Whats the link?
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

EXCLUSIVE Emily News Empty Posted by Meegs82 on the 16/04/2008 at 22:41:33 (16/04/2008 11:41:33 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:52 am

Yeah, wywy, what's the link? I used to visit "The Ultimate Emily Deschanel Fansite" but it has been suspended for some reason. Makes me sad 'cuz it was a great place. If you can give us the link for the one you're talking about, that would be great!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

EXCLUSIVE Emily News Empty Posted wywy86 on the 17/04/2008 at 01:59:23 (17/04/2008 02:59:23 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:53 am

The forum I'm talking about is a forum for Emily in FanForum. I'm not sure whether you girls are aware of it

The link is
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

We've struggled for few months to get Emily her own forum and we just got it back in February.
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

EXCLUSIVE Emily News Empty Posted by Meegs82 on the 17/04/2008 at 03:44:00 (17/04/2008 04:44:00 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:53 am

Cool! Thanks, wywy! Had NO idea this existed. If you need any help with it, let me know!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

EXCLUSIVE Emily News Empty Posted by wywy86 on the 17/04/2008 at 10:24:05 (17/04/2008 11:24:05 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:54 am

Thanks Very Happy The board is not mod by me.. It's mod by two FanForum friends. They're really wonderful girls.. Please feel free to drop by I know you're a big fan of Emily. So glad to know you girls here
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

EXCLUSIVE Emily News Empty Posted by SquirtandMilo on the 18/04/2008 at 06:39:14 (18/04/2008 07:39:14 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:54 am

Oh I hope she is in it! Another really good one of Picoult's books is The Pact
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

EXCLUSIVE Emily News Empty Re: EXCLUSIVE Emily News

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next