Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exclusive article from TV Addict With Emily Deschanel

Go down

Exclusive article from TV Addict With Emily Deschanel Empty Exclusive article from TV Addict With Emily Deschanel

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:01 am

Posted by willgirl on the 30/10/2007 at 20:19:35 (30/10/2007 09:19:35 PM)

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2130
Say What You Want : Wow, I am so very sad that I missed the closure of this site.... I have no idea if anyone is able to read this, or if all hope of a goodbye is lost. In any case, I'd like to say thanks to all those who were a big part of my life. Regretfully, I haven't been on here for a long time, yet I doubt that anyone would begrudge the decision. Thank you, Willi, for providing us with an outlet, a meeting place, a home ♥
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Exclusive article from TV Addict With Emily Deschanel Empty Posted by Bella Loony on the 02/11/2007 at 10:48:50 (02/11/2007 11:48:50 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:02 am

Thanks Willi!!

Bella
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : Wow, I am so very sad that I missed the closure of this site.... I have no idea if anyone is able to read this, or if all hope of a goodbye is lost. In any case, I'd like to say thanks to all those who were a big part of my life. Regretfully, I haven't been on here for a long time, yet I doubt that anyone would begrudge the decision. Thank you, Willi, for providing us with an outlet, a meeting place, a home ♥

Back to top Go down

Exclusive article from TV Addict With Emily Deschanel Empty Posted by Bella Loony on the 03/11/2007 at 11:24:24 (03/11/2007 12:24:24 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:03 am

Has anyone noticed how much funnier and lighter ED is this season. She is totally bringing a fresh new light to our beloved Bones.

Bella
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Exclusive article from TV Addict With Emily Deschanel Empty Re: Exclusive article from TV Addict With Emily Deschanel

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum