Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emily in Donna Karen

Go down

Emily in Donna Karen Empty Emily in Donna Karen

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:56 am

Posted by A2BOREANAZ on the 06/03/2008 at 20:23:11 (06/03/2008 09:23:11 PM)

pic of emily.........

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2130
Say What You Want : Wow, I am so very sad that I missed the closure of this site.... I have no idea if anyone is able to read this, or if all hope of a goodbye is lost. In any case, I'd like to say thanks to all those who were a big part of my life. Regretfully, I haven't been on here for a long time, yet I doubt that anyone would begrudge the decision. Thank you, Willi, for providing us with an outlet, a meeting place, a home ♥
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Emily in Donna Karen Empty Posted by Teardropsonmyguitar86 on the 07/03/2008 at 17:39:18 (07/03/2008 06:39:18 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:39 am

SOOOO cute! I am a HUGE fan of Polka Dots! I have a skirt like that but its black with white dots and a big bow! Not feeling the poofy shirts but i don't like poofy shirts to begin with! Is this recent? Do you know when this was taken?
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : Wow, I am so very sad that I missed the closure of this site.... I have no idea if anyone is able to read this, or if all hope of a goodbye is lost. In any case, I'd like to say thanks to all those who were a big part of my life. Regretfully, I haven't been on here for a long time, yet I doubt that anyone would begrudge the decision. Thank you, Willi, for providing us with an outlet, a meeting place, a home ♥

Back to top Go down

Emily in Donna Karen Empty Posted by MissFabulous on the 09/03/2008 at 18:06:39 (09/03/2008 07:06:39 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:39 am

oeehh!! I like the outfit! I too have a white skirt with black polkadots on it.. and the poofy shirt is nice too but I don't think its a recent pic though! the red shoes combine perfectly..

the woman next to her is also wearing a nice outfit.. that's really my style..
OHH I love clothes hihi
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily in Donna Karen Empty Posted by Teardropsonmyguitar86 on the 09/03/2008 at 19:24:59 (09/03/2008 08:24:59 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:40 am

thats a recent picture, there was a little blurb about it, it was like sometime last week.
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily in Donna Karen Empty Posted by vanessaaaaa on the 11/03/2008 at 12:19:02 (11/03/2008 01:19:02 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:41 am

she looks so cute!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily in Donna Karen Empty Re: Emily in Donna Karen

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down