Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emily Thanks the Monkey...........

Go down

Emily Thanks the Monkey........... Empty Emily Thanks the Monkey...........

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:43 am

Posted by A2BOREANAZ on the 18/02/2008 at 10:30:09 (18/02/2008 11:30:09 AM)

videos of emily speaking of her love for animals.........

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2130
Say What You Want : Wow, I am so very sad that I missed the closure of this site.... I have no idea if anyone is able to read this, or if all hope of a goodbye is lost. In any case, I'd like to say thanks to all those who were a big part of my life. Regretfully, I haven't been on here for a long time, yet I doubt that anyone would begrudge the decision. Thank you, Willi, for providing us with an outlet, a meeting place, a home ♥
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Emily Thanks the Monkey........... Empty Posted by Bella Loony on the 18/02/2008 at 23:21:45 (19/02/2008 00:21:45 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:11 am

Bizzle,

I love the little articles you find out there.....thanks so much for posting......you rock!!!

Bella
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : Wow, I am so very sad that I missed the closure of this site.... I have no idea if anyone is able to read this, or if all hope of a goodbye is lost. In any case, I'd like to say thanks to all those who were a big part of my life. Regretfully, I haven't been on here for a long time, yet I doubt that anyone would begrudge the decision. Thank you, Willi, for providing us with an outlet, a meeting place, a home ♥

Back to top Go down

Emily Thanks the Monkey........... Empty Posted by Teardropsonmyguitar86 on the 19/02/2008 at 05:42:09 (19/02/2008 06:42:09 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:11 am

They are so cute, I love the pics of Emily with the animals...
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily Thanks the Monkey........... Empty Posted by riviera41797 on the 20/02/2008 at 07:32:18 (20/02/2008 08:32:18 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:12 am

I admire her for being Vegan, I could never give up dairy
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily Thanks the Monkey........... Empty Posted by Meegs21 on the 20/02/2008 at 22:28:49 (20/02/2008 11:28:49 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:13 am

Riv, I agree 100%! From admiring her to never being able to give up dairy. Smile
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily Thanks the Monkey........... Empty Posted by Teardropsonmyguitar86 on the 21/02/2008 at 05:23:54 (21/02/2008 06:23:54 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:13 am

Maybe she never liked dairy to begin with. I myself don't really like it so much that it would be hard to give up...
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily Thanks the Monkey........... Empty Re: Emily Thanks the Monkey...........

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down