Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emily Deschanel @ Herve Leger Fashion Show NYC - Feb. 3

Go down

Emily Deschanel @ Herve Leger Fashion Show NYC - Feb. 3 Empty Emily Deschanel @ Herve Leger Fashion Show NYC - Feb. 3

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:32 am

Posted by A2BOREANAZ on the 04/02/2008 at 10:31:10 (04/02/2008 11:31:10 AM)

thanks to 206 bones for the pics

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

here is another pic i found.......

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2130
Say What You Want : Wow, I am so very sad that I missed the closure of this site.... I have no idea if anyone is able to read this, or if all hope of a goodbye is lost. In any case, I'd like to say thanks to all those who were a big part of my life. Regretfully, I haven't been on here for a long time, yet I doubt that anyone would begrudge the decision. Thank you, Willi, for providing us with an outlet, a meeting place, a home ♥
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Emily Deschanel @ Herve Leger Fashion Show NYC - Feb. 3 Empty Posted by willgirl on the 04/02/2008 at 11:37:57 (04/02/2008 12:37:57 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:58 am

You rock A2b! I was just about to post those!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : Wow, I am so very sad that I missed the closure of this site.... I have no idea if anyone is able to read this, or if all hope of a goodbye is lost. In any case, I'd like to say thanks to all those who were a big part of my life. Regretfully, I haven't been on here for a long time, yet I doubt that anyone would begrudge the decision. Thank you, Willi, for providing us with an outlet, a meeting place, a home ♥

Back to top Go down

Emily Deschanel @ Herve Leger Fashion Show NYC - Feb. 3 Empty Posted by Teardropsonmyguitar86 on the 04/02/2008 at 12:12:30 (04/02/2008 01:12:30 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:59 am

She's so pretty. She could ALMOST make me lesbian... JK. I swear. But she is absolutely beautiful.
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily Deschanel @ Herve Leger Fashion Show NYC - Feb. 3 Empty Posted by willgirl on the 04/02/2008 at 13:24:52 (04/02/2008 02:24:52 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:02 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily Deschanel @ Herve Leger Fashion Show NYC - Feb. 3 Empty Posted by Teardropsonmyguitar86 on the 04/02/2008 at 14:00:31 (04/02/2008 03:00:31 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:03 am

her hair is so cute.
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily Deschanel @ Herve Leger Fashion Show NYC - Feb. 3 Empty Posted by nikkiwawa79 on the 04/02/2008 at 14:24:16 (04/02/2008 03:24:16 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:05 am

The hair and makeup are nice, but I'm not crazy about the dress.
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily Deschanel @ Herve Leger Fashion Show NYC - Feb. 3 Empty Posted by piratesmiley on the 04/02/2008 at 15:27:51 (04/02/2008 04:27:51 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:06 am

i think she should have skipped the tights. its tooo black...
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily Deschanel @ Herve Leger Fashion Show NYC - Feb. 3 Empty Posted by Teardropsonmyguitar86 on the 04/02/2008 at 16:03:12 (04/02/2008 05:03:12 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:09 am

I agree. But other than that she looks gorgeous.
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily Deschanel @ Herve Leger Fashion Show NYC - Feb. 3 Empty Posted by filou on the 04/02/2008 at 16:03:15 (04/02/2008 05:03:15 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:09 am

Thanks Willi!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily Deschanel @ Herve Leger Fashion Show NYC - Feb. 3 Empty Posted by MissFabulous on the 05/02/2008 at 05:19:01 (05/02/2008 06:19:01 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:11 am

that dress doesn't suit her at all but nice try anyway.. she still is drop dead gorgeous
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily Deschanel @ Herve Leger Fashion Show NYC - Feb. 3 Empty Posted by SnoopGirl on the 05/02/2008 at 09:27:31 (05/02/2008 10:27:31 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:12 am

WOW! She looks great. LOVE the hair. And whomever said the tights don't work is correct. Legs like hers should = no tights.
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily Deschanel @ Herve Leger Fashion Show NYC - Feb. 3 Empty Posted by ChesseBK on the 06/02/2008 at 01:58:01 (06/02/2008 02:58:01 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:13 am

at least not dark thights! but make up and hair look great!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily Deschanel @ Herve Leger Fashion Show NYC - Feb. 3 Empty Posted by Sarah9488 on the 06/02/2008 at 10:51:33 (06/02/2008 11:51:33 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:14 am

I like the dress... and she's still gorgeous.
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily Deschanel @ Herve Leger Fashion Show NYC - Feb. 3 Empty Re: Emily Deschanel @ Herve Leger Fashion Show NYC - Feb. 3

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down