Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just for fun: Throw out your idea's for his daughters name

+4
Zeddie
THX1138
PIMP
RGPageantqueen
8 posters

Go down

Just for fun: Throw out your idea's for his daughters name Empty Just for fun: Throw out your idea's for his daughters name

Post by RGPageantqueen Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:32 am

What names do you think David would come up for his new precious daughter? I can see her named like Jessa Lynn or something. I was making a slideshow of pics of DB and ED and threw in some random baby pics as their daughter and I gave her the name Alexis Jade.

But what names do you think he would come up with?
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5921
Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Just for fun: Throw out your idea's for his daughters name Empty Re: Just for fun: Throw out your idea's for his daughters name

Post by PIMP Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:01 am

RGPageantqueen wrote:What names do you think David would come up for his new precious daughter? I can see her named like Jessa Lynn or something. I was making a slideshow of pics of DB and ED and threw in some random baby pics as their daughter and I gave her the name Alexis Jade.

Kelly Buffy Temperance Boreanaz.
PIMP
PIMP
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 16028
Say What You Want : Don't tempt me, I give in easy.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Just for fun: Throw out your idea's for his daughters name Empty Re: Just for fun: Throw out your idea's for his daughters name

Post by RGPageantqueen Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:14 am

haha! Temperance/Buffy.... I don't think she'd allow him to name her that.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:22 am

PIMP wrote:
RGPageantqueen wrote:What names do you think David would come up for his new precious daughter? I can see her named like Jessa Lynn or something. I was making a slideshow of pics of DB and ED and threw in some random baby pics as their daughter and I gave her the name Alexis Jade.

That's beyond wrong Pimp. I mean, Kelly? Who the hell names a kid Kelly. *shakes head* Now Buffy Temperance Cordelia Boreanaz, that has a certain, je ne sais qua about it, eh?

RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:43 am

Who calls their kid, Buffy.... Temperance Buffy Cordelia Boreanaz.... But The woman who's pumping this kid out of her... Does get a say in her daughters name too.... And I don't think she'd allow him to name his daughter after all the characters of the women he's *a-hem* slept with.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by PIMP Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:52 am

THX1138 wrote:
PIMP wrote:

That's beyond wrong Pimp. I mean, Kelly? Who the hell names a kid Kelly. *shakes head* Now Buffy Temperance Cordelia Boreanaz, that has a certain, je ne sais qua about it, eh?

RM

What's wrong with Kelly as a girl's name? If it was good enough for the Bundys, its good enough for anyone!! Laughing Laughing Besides, I was just doing a chronological thing with DB's tv romances. sorta.
PIMP
PIMP
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by PIMP Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:57 am

"But The woman who's pumping this kid out of her... "

That's poetic, sounds like something I'd say!! LMAO
PIMP
PIMP
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeddie Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:58 am

MaKenzie Christine Celia Boreanaz

Last edited by Zeddie on Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Zeddie
Zeddie
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 12060
Say What You Want : Fanfiction is a way of the culture repairing the damage done
in a system where contemporary myths are owned by corporations instead of owned by the folk.
-- Henry Jenkins
Just for fun: Throw out your idea's for his daughters name 8d0b0409962e33290be09e7890718bde2b3c7fe1
Registration date : 2009-01-08

http://www.fanfiction.net/~csiloverzed

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:05 am

PIMP wrote:"But The woman who's pumping this kid out of her... "

No poor Jaime. A little bit of recreation, then a couple months of light duty and several months of full duty, followed by some hard labor! And you guys are making fun of her... Sad

*looks around*
Dang It! Now where did I leave my sense of humor?
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeddie Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:11 am

wait, also like Angel or Angela Razz hehe
Zeddie
Zeddie
Administrator
Administrator

Say What You Want : Fanfiction is a way of the culture repairing the damage done
in a system where contemporary myths are owned by corporations instead of owned by the folk.
-- Henry Jenkins
Just for fun: Throw out your idea's for his daughters name 8d0b0409962e33290be09e7890718bde2b3c7fe1

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:45 am

DBCrazy wrote:
PIMP wrote:"But The woman who's pumping this kid out of her... "

No poor Jaime. A little bit of recreation, then a couple months of light duty and several months of full duty, followed by some hard labor! And you guys are making fun of her... Sad

*looks around*
Dang It! Now where did I leave my sense of humor?

There's always the knife option... It seems popular these days... So it's not all hard labor.... I mean maybe it all started because of hard labor...

::Slams hand down:: DANG IT PIMP! Now you've gone and corrupted my young mind! What do you gotta say for yourself?

Oh DB, I think mistook your humor for my depression pills.... JUST KIDDING!

Man, I'm being mean.... I'll go to my room now. Sad
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by PIMP Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:50 am

**::Slams hand down:: DANG IT PIMP! Now you've gone and corrupted my young mind! What do you gotta say for yourself?**

I'd have to say: Mission accomplished. Welcome to the dark but fun side. Smile
PIMP
PIMP
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by PIMP Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:53 am

Oh, and I've always liked the name Cynthia...don't know why, but it always sounded pretty to me....
PIMP
PIMP
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:14 am

In addition to names, how about we throw out some pet names that Daddy will give his little girl!

In our clan all the little girls end up spending a little time being tagged "Nudy Beauty". But in their house, with Jaime having been a Playboy cover girl, and still HOT, that might end up being a little ambiguous! Oh well ... like mother, like daughter!

Oooh, Daddy's gonna go crazy when she grows up!!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Lo Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:25 am

i volunteer my name. lol

claire's not that popular yet. i noticed people in the biz seem to like unique names though. so it will probably be something crazy.
Lo
Lo
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 683
Say What You Want : Icon: tempertemper77 @ lj
Registration date : 2008-06-15

http://twitter.com/clairedietz

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:23 pm

I think India is a top notch name Razz

But i also like the name Cadence..
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeddie Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:16 am

my cousin's name is Candice, her boyfriend Richard calls her Can-Can Razz

I have a whole list of girls names I was going to use for my stories *looks around* where did I put that?
Zeddie
Zeddie
Administrator
Administrator

-- Henry Jenkins

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:51 pm

I had a friend named Candyce. We called her Candy ice... yeah i know lame. But what can you do?
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:23 pm

Personally, I've always been fond of the name Rachel. I also like the name Michele. Smile
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2057
Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:10 pm

hehe, i doubt they would give her a classic name... After all they did name their son Jaden Rayne....
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down