Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fox 2009 Programming Presentation/Upfronts After Party

+10
Francie
willgirl
SnoopGirl
i_heart_bones
ToZiKa
DBCrazy
fairytales_end
ForensicMama
Chocolate Chip
Lo
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Fox 2009 Programming Presentation/Upfronts After Party Empty Fox 2009 Programming Presentation/Upfronts After Party

Post by Lo Tue May 19, 2009 2:16 pm

New pics at gettyimages

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

ya not so hot at finding unwatermarked. because im mainly lazy Smile
Lo
Lo
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 683
Say What You Want : Icon: tempertemper77 @ lj
Registration date : 2008-06-15

http://twitter.com/clairedietz

Back to top Go down

Fox 2009 Programming Presentation/Upfronts After Party Empty Re: Fox 2009 Programming Presentation/Upfronts After Party

Post by Chocolate Chip Tue May 19, 2009 3:57 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Chocolate Chip
Chocolate Chip
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 636
Registration date : 2008-07-13

Back to top Go down

Fox 2009 Programming Presentation/Upfronts After Party Empty Re: Fox 2009 Programming Presentation/Upfronts After Party

Post by Chocolate Chip Tue May 19, 2009 4:12 pm

Chocolate Chip
Chocolate Chip
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocolate Chip Tue May 19, 2009 4:13 pm

Chocolate Chip
Chocolate Chip
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocolate Chip Tue May 19, 2009 4:14 pm

Chocolate Chip
Chocolate Chip
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocolate Chip Tue May 19, 2009 4:29 pm

Chocolate Chip
Chocolate Chip
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocolate Chip Tue May 19, 2009 4:31 pm

Chocolate Chip
Chocolate Chip
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocolate Chip Tue May 19, 2009 4:35 pm

Chocolate Chip
Chocolate Chip
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocolate Chip Tue May 19, 2009 4:41 pm

FOX UPFRONT AFTER PARTY

Chocolate Chip
Chocolate Chip
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Tue May 19, 2009 6:24 pm

FABULOUS PICS!!!
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by fairytales_end Tue May 19, 2009 6:53 pm

Gorgeous as usual.
Thanks for posting Smile

Emily looks stunning in the blue one..
fairytales_end
fairytales_end
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 15296
Say What You Want : I'm more than a bird, I'm more than a plane.
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://fairytales-end.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Tue May 19, 2009 8:59 pm

Those are nice pics. I looked early on yesterday for some but couldn't find any. Thanks Lo! Thanks Chip! Looks like he was having a great day!

... and in case you didn't know in pics 2,3, & 4 above - That's David's father with him in the blue/black jacket and blue striped tie.
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Tue May 19, 2009 9:17 pm

He looks a lot like his dad.....seems to be good Boreanaz-genes or something

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Tue May 19, 2009 9:30 pm

Such greats pics!
thanks for the post Smile
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Tue May 19, 2009 9:53 pm

His Smile I love you -- make that a quadruple I love you I love you I love you I love you

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by willgirl Wed May 20, 2009 2:45 am

Here's a non watermarked one!

willgirl
willgirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9099
Say What You Want : Go Synthesis!
Registration date : 2008-05-30

http://www.synthesiscommunications.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Francie Wed May 20, 2009 2:55 am

k that FIRST dress is the one I saw Em in...I KNEW she had to have changed before she went to the actual party :nod:

and dang...still surreal...
Francie
Francie
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4722

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Wed May 20, 2009 3:41 am

Okay, so Francie is not answering me. I don't know why, I'm only practically stalking her trying to get some details. Does anyone else know what happened, because she ain't talking to me!

How did Francie get to meet them and get her picture taken with David??" (look at her avatar in the message above!)
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by Francie Wed May 20, 2009 4:09 am

^ lol...I was in NY on Thursday morning...I went to the Yankees Game Davie was actually at on Saturday; never saw him but saw his name on the screen being wished a Happy 40th Smile

my friend and I knew where the UpFronts were; thnx to Kiz posting it at the BY...Sunday we found the Center AND Centreal Park...Monday we went to the Center but missed him again...someone who'd done this before said he was in the restaurant they dine at before the party...he'd be in there a while so we went to the Park...about a 45 mins wait, I see a cart come up with Dave Roberts on it Smile it didn't click in until the cart turned around and lo and behold...Mr. B. Very Happy

he was talking to someone...saw our Flyers bags...stopped mid-sentence and yelled out: Flyers fans! Smile we asked him over...he said: sure...he took a pic with my friend and signed her Flyers thing...did the same with me...when he found out we were there from Montreal, he said he got a bad flu when he was here for All Star Sad

he came back out after his pix...signed our Bones books and was gone...

Em came up about half an hr later...we had a pic with her as well...she signed my Bones Season 3 cover and my friend's Bones book,...hell, I even said: k take a pic there...now come over here...she laughed and said: very demanding...but she took the pic with a smile Smile

yea, it's still not hitting me...lol...even as I'm re watching the finale; only saw it once...sigh...
Francie
Francie
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Wed May 20, 2009 4:58 am

DBCrazy wrote:Okay, so Francie is not answering me. I don't know why, I'm only practically stalking her trying to get some details. Does anyone else know what happened, because she ain't talking to me!

How did Francie get to meet them and get her picture taken with David??" (look at her avatar in the message above!)

She had an issue with her PM thingy that's why she didn't responde to the message; the PM's are very moody sometimes

THANKS TO FRANCIE FOR THE RUNDOWN DESCRIPTION!!! Smile that is one lucky girlie!!
*sighs*
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 39283
Say What You Want : Just another cashew in a town of mixed nuts

Back to top Go down

Post by morebones Wed May 20, 2009 5:07 am

OMG!! Those are the moments when I stop and say to myself: Why the *** don't I live in NY???? I know that living there (or in LA) would be no guarantee at all of meeting them but... every-body has secret-dreams...
morebones
morebones

Number of posts : 9
Say What You Want : Just Bones...
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Wed May 20, 2009 5:08 am

Turi ray of sunshine wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:Okay, so Francie is not answering me. I don't know why, I'm only practically stalking her trying to get some details. Does anyone else know what happened, because she ain't talking to me!

She had an issue with her PM thingy that's why she didn't responde to the message; the PM's are very moody sometimes

THANKS TO FRANCIE FOR THE RUNDOWN DESCRIPTION!!! Smile that is one lucky girlie!!
*sighs*
Thanks for letting me know, Turi. I was starting to get a complex!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Francie Wed May 20, 2009 5:30 am

DBCrazy wrote:Thanks for letting me know, Turi. I was starting to get a complex!

wasn't ignoring ya...trust me Smile like Turi said: damn PMs...gah...

turi: you're welcome, sweetie hug I still can't believe it actually...gah...and thnx! I'm still smiling...hehe...

well, NYC is like 8 hrs from here on bus...so now that I know I can do it...? anytihng comes up there again I know I can get there np Smile
Francie
Francie
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Wed May 20, 2009 6:04 am

DBCrazy wrote:
Turi ray of sunshine wrote:

*sighs*
Thanks for letting me know, Turi. I was starting to get a complex!

awww no getting of complexs here!!! Really is somebody doesn't get a PM is either becuase they miss the pop up OR have too many messages in their inbox so they just have to clear those up and it SHOULD work.
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 39283
Say What You Want : Just another cashew in a town of mixed nuts

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocolate Chip Wed May 20, 2009 8:00 am

YW! Very Happy There are a few more DB pics posted at Film Magic Very Happy

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Chocolate Chip
Chocolate Chip
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next