Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fox 2009 Programming Presentation/UpFront After Party

+5
Francie
Meegs82
Zeddie
Fluffernutter
Lo
9 posters

Go down

Fox 2009 Programming Presentation/UpFront After Party Empty Fox 2009 Programming Presentation/UpFront After Party

Post by Lo Tue May 19, 2009 2:10 pm

New pics at gettyimages

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

don't know if there's unwatermarked anywhere out in cyberspace.
Lo
Lo
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 683
Say What You Want : Icon: tempertemper77 @ lj
Registration date : 2008-06-15

http://twitter.com/clairedietz

Back to top Go down

Fox 2009 Programming Presentation/UpFront After Party Empty Re: Fox 2009 Programming Presentation/UpFront After Party

Post by Fluffernutter Tue May 19, 2009 2:28 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
I I love you this pic!
Fluffernutter
Fluffernutter
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5591
Location : 48% of day in school, 44% at home, 8% in transit between them
Say What You Want : Officially obsessed with fandom.
Registration date : 2008-06-16

http://fluffernutter8.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Fox 2009 Programming Presentation/UpFront After Party Empty Re: Fox 2009 Programming Presentation/UpFront After Party

Post by Zeddie Wed May 20, 2009 10:20 am

I love her in the blue dress!!! she looks so pretty!!!
Zeddie
Zeddie
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 12060
Say What You Want : Fanfiction is a way of the culture repairing the damage done
in a system where contemporary myths are owned by corporations instead of owned by the folk.
-- Henry Jenkins
Fox 2009 Programming Presentation/UpFront After Party 8d0b0409962e33290be09e7890718bde2b3c7fe1
Registration date : 2009-01-08

http://www.fanfiction.net/~csiloverzed

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Wed May 20, 2009 10:48 am

The blue dress is awesome! I want her to teach me how to do my eye makeup 'cuz hers is always stunning.
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4106
Say What You Want : Dancing Phalanges! Dancing Phalanges!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Francie Fri May 22, 2009 11:37 am

Meegs82 wrote:The blue dress is awesome! I want her to teach me how to do my eye makeup 'cuz hers is always stunning.

yup it is...and I think she's even more beautiful in RL...when she walked towards me on Monday, all I heard around me was: you're beautiful...yea I'm a girl but I know a gorgeous woman when I see it and seeing here in front of me...? I saw one Smile
Francie
Francie
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4722

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Fri May 22, 2009 1:40 pm

Francie wrote:
Meegs82 wrote:The blue dress is awesome! I want her to teach me how to do my eye makeup 'cuz hers is always stunning.

yup it is...and I think she's even more beautiful in RL...when she walked towards me on Monday, all I heard around me was: you're beautiful...yea I'm a girl but I know a gorgeous woman when I see it and seeing here in front of me...? I saw one Smile

I hear ya, Francie. She has natural beauty, that's for sure.
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4106
Say What You Want : Dancing Phalanges! Dancing Phalanges!

Back to top Go down

Post by Francie Sun May 24, 2009 7:13 am

Meegs82 wrote:

yup that she does :nod:

and tall too...but then again, I'm 4 foot 11 and I had to tell Joshua Jackson to move over so I could get a pic of him...lol
Francie
Francie
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Sun May 24, 2009 9:59 am

Francie wrote:
Meegs82 wrote:

and tall too...but then again, I'm 4 foot 11 and I had to tell Joshua Jackson to move over so I could get a pic of him...lol
Francie I had no idea you were 4'11". That means that David is really bending over to hug you!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffernutter Sun May 24, 2009 1:08 pm

DBCrazy wrote:
Francie wrote:
Meegs82 wrote:

Francie I had no idea you were 4'11". That means that David is really bending over to hug you!
*nods frantically in fangirlish delight* Hey, Francie, I think you're the same height as Kristin Chenoweth.
Fluffernutter
Fluffernutter
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by queen bess Sun May 24, 2009 7:14 pm

I WANT HER FACE!!!!

she is so ridiculously beautiful!!!
queen bess
queen bess
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 17725
Say What You Want : demoted to countess...
Registration date : 2008-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by fairytales_end Sun May 24, 2009 10:46 pm

queen bess wrote:I WANT HER FACE!!!!

As are you hun. But yeah. She's gorgeous. Loving the dress too Smile My Science teacher wore a similar one on Friday and I spazzed Very Happy
fairytales_end
fairytales_end
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 15296
Say What You Want : I'm more than a bird, I'm more than a plane.
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://fairytales-end.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffernutter Mon May 25, 2009 12:38 am

fairytales_end wrote:
queen bess wrote:I WANT HER FACE!!!!

As are you hun. But yeah. She's gorgeous. Loving the dress too Smile My Science teacher wore a similar one on Friday and I spazzed Very Happy
OMG! Across the WORLD, TWO DAYS LATE SPAZ!!! (I would have spazzed if I were you also)
Did you tell her why?
Fluffernutter
Fluffernutter
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Francie Tue May 26, 2009 5:47 am

DBCrazy wrote:Francie I had no idea you were 4'11". That means that David is really bending over to hug you!

yup...I'm not 5 foot Smile I've lost an inch through the yrs...lol...and I know...it's hit me a few times he had to lean in REALLY close for that pic :sigh:

*nods frantically in fangirlish delight* Hey, Francie, I think you're the same height as Kristin Chenoweth.

lol...and to coin a phrase: I don't know who that is Smile
Francie
Francie
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Tue May 26, 2009 9:01 am

Francie wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:Francie I had no idea you were 4'11". That means that David is really bending over to hug you!

yup...I'm not 5 foot Smile I've lost an inch through the yrs...lol...and I know...it's hit me a few times he had to lean in REALLY close for that pic :sigh:

lol...and to coin a phrase: I don't know who that is Smile

I think you would be the first person I'd know to be shorter than me. I'm 5'1" Smile
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5921
Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Francie Thu May 28, 2009 10:41 am

RGPageantqueen wrote:
I think you would be the first person I'd know to be shorter than me. I'm 5'1" Smile

lol...I was 5 foot but have problems with my knees/hips...so I've lost an inch like I said...yea Mr. B. is 6 foot 1 and half...so dang...he REALLY had to lean in didn't he...wow...yea hitting me now...yup...lol
Francie
Francie
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down