Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My first story here The Party's Over but a new Party begins (M rated)

2 posters

Go down

My first story here The Party's Over but a new Party begins (M rated) Empty My first story here The Party's Over but a new Party begins (M rated)

Post by puckishbearscubsfan Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:35 am

This is my first story here so be gentle. If people don't like it I will force myself to watch an According to Jim marathon with Jim Belushi naked. If you think Deidrich Bader was bad as the DD imagine Jim Belushi.

On that note is it really fair Phillies are defending world champions and in the playoffs and when they are on tv you get to see David esp. on Fox.

The Cubs haven't won in 102 years and we get Jim Belushi!

The Party's Over
by puckishbearscubsfan

The rest of the party at the Jeffersonian had gone smoothly.

But the rest of the people there could have been naked and dancing the hokey pokey for all the attention Booth and Brennan were paying them.

All they could think of was what almost happened between them.

Booth was about to kiss her and she knew it. And she would have kissed him back.

And he knew she would have kissed him back.

Something was catching fire between them. The sexual tension between them was so thick you could feel it.

If only their friends didn't have the worst timing in the history of timing.

After the party Booth drove Brennan home. Not much was said during their drive just furtive glances at the other neither knowing what to say.

When they arrived at her building she invited him up for a drink to celebrate how well her speech had gone and the success of their latest case.

He accepted although he was a little nervous about what would happen.

They walked into her apartment and she invited him to sit on her couch while she got the drinks.

He went into her living room while she went to the kitchen and she was preparing the drinks when he walked up behind her and on impulse snaked his arms around her.

She turned around to face him and it was a moment they would remember for the rest of their lives.

Neither knew for sure who moved forward first but soon their lips were fused together. Neither was sure who initiated tongues first but soon their tongues were exploring each other's mouths.

Nothing was said at first they were just kissing and their hearts were beating 2000 beats a minute.

Finally they pulled apart breathless until he said, "Wow. I've wanted to do that for so long. Bones, I haven't been completely honest with you. I only told you a half truth on that street a few weeks ago."

She asked, "What do you mean?"

He answered, "When I said I love you in a professional attagirl way it is only part of the truth. I do love you in that way but I also love you as a woman, the beautiful incredible woman you are. I want to be with you as a couple. You are the most incredible woman I have ever met. We belong together. I know this might scare you and I will be patient. We belong together and if I have to wait a million years I will"

She smiled at him and had tears in her eyes as she answered, "I love you too and I love you in the way a woman loves a man and wants to be with him forever. You are the most incredible man I have ever met. Yes I admit I am a little scared of the future but you are worth the risks and we shouldn't deny this any longer. I love you."

They embraced again and this time the kiss was full of promise, passion and love. It had been almost 5 years in coming and it was explosive.

After they pulled apart this time, Brennan said, "I think it's time you show me what you meant by the difference between crappy sex and making love. This may be moving fast but we've waited almost 5 years."

Booth asked, "Are you sure?"

Brennan said, "As sure as I've ever been in my entire life."

Booth took her hand and led her to her bedroom. There he just let enough light on to bathe the room in a slight glow.

He undressed her slowly letting his eyes take her all in. She was even more beautiful than he had ever imagined. He laid her down on the bed and she reached for him but he said "It's your turn first."

He explored her from head to toe first with his hands and then with his tongue. She lay there panting enjoying the incredible sensations coursing through her body. After her first orgasm she said "Now it's your turn. I want to see you."

She undressed him slowly enjoying every part as his incredible body was revealed to her. She had seen him in the tub so she had an idea but the man could seriously pose for romance novel covers.

And when he was completely naked and sprang into her hands she could see he could also easily pose for Playgirl. After she caressed him with her hands and mouth for a few moments he said, "Bones as much as I am enjoying this I really want to be inside of you."

She laid down and opened her legs for him and they both would never forget the moment their bodies met for the first time and nearly 5 years of pent up passion and desire exploded between them in a mutual earth shaking orgasm.

And in that instant their dance to each other was over and their dance to forever had truly began.

puckishbearscubsfan
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-10-12

Back to top Go down

My first story here The Party's Over but a new Party begins (M rated) Empty Re: My first story here The Party's Over but a new Party begins (M rated)

Post by Bonesbabe Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:59 am

He answered, "When I said I love you in a professional attagirl way it is only part of the truth. I do love you in that way but I also love you as a woman, the beautiful incredible woman you are. I want to be with you as a couple. You are the most incredible woman I have ever met. We belong together. I know this might scare you and I will be patient. We belong together and if I have to wait a million years I will"

She smiled at him and had tears in her eyes as she answered, "I love you too and I love you in the way a woman loves a man and wants to be with him forever. You are the most incredible man I have ever met. Yes I admit I am a little scared of the future but you are worth the risks and we shouldn't deny this any longer. I love you."

that was my favourite bit!
the best way i think ive ever read them confess their love.

Bonesbabe
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-06-10

Back to top Go down

My first story here The Party's Over but a new Party begins (M rated) Empty Re: My first story here The Party's Over but a new Party begins (M rated)

Post by puckishbearscubsfan Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:35 am

Bonesbabe wrote:

that was my favourite bit!
the best way i think ive ever read them confess their love.

Thank you!

I liked writing it that way because I think they do love each other not only as an attaboy/attagirl but in every way and the romantic love grew out of the attaboy/attagirl love.

And I fell in love and married my best friend and when we admitted we loved each other some of the words were similar.

puckishbearscubsfan
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonesbabe Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:35 pm

wow. thats really really sweet...

Bonesbabe
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-06-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum