Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bones Writer's Thread

+2
heirofloki
ForensicMama
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Bones Writer's Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bones Writer's Thread

Post by heirofloki Fri May 08, 2009 5:05 am

ForensicMama wrote:More Juice for the I-Heart-Hart Fanclub:

@HartHanson I love to write, so I was thinking of a good question for you. When do you feel most creative? 2AM, 5PM, after a run, etc.?

@forensicmama I myself am a very early morning guy. I sneak in to write before the day begins, if I have a choice. I seldom have a choice.

Heeh. So true. Except, of course, I usually just stay overnight and write between 2 and four. That's a fantastic time-frame (unless you've got class. Ouch).

As for our writers: Stephen! I love you Stephen! I don't know how you do it, but your dialogue skills make me forget there's a plot there somewhere. *mentally gives SN a hug* Seriously, I feel like such a groupie sometimes when it comes to these people.

Mind you I had some issues with the latest ep, but I'll come back to that after the actual broadcast.

Also, Bones alumnus Shane Brennan was in charge of the NCIS-spinoff pilot double-whammy that came to a conclusion this past Tuesday. Was I the only one who knew? Was I the only one who cared? *shrug* Maybe, but I was using those eps as a kind of litmus test re:SB's writing skills and eh, I'm not sure he passed. I mean, I love Brennan, he's done phenomenal things for NCIS as show-runner and really, he can take (CSI EPs) Anne Donahue and Crazy Carol for a spin, when it comes to doing procedural, but character-wise? Consider me non-plused. Even the inexplicable cuteness of Chris O'Donell won't make me tune-in for that one.

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1343
Say What You Want : "Alright. The apocalypse is approaching and the world is ending, and the riders are coming at full speed, but before that happens, I want to give you an apartment. Tell me which one!"
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Sat May 09, 2009 2:02 pm

Oh wow! Stephen's writing is amazing! He wrote The Critic in the Cabernet--first of all that's my favorite CASE of all time--body in a wine barrel=genius. And the dialogue is so wonderful that I have to watch again and again and again!

Also I love Karine Rosenthal--Double Death of the Dearly Departed--OMG such a hilarious episode!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I also love to write at 2AM!!!! Yeah it seriously is not a good time frame when you have class lmao!
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Sat May 09, 2009 2:59 pm

Karine also wrote Conman in the Methlab. We all know how awesome that was.

And Nathan wrote Soldier in the Grave and Glowing Bones. Both on my all-time favorite list. Smile

We've got good writers on this show, yo.

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1343
Say What You Want : "Alright. The apocalypse is approaching and the world is ending, and the riders are coming at full speed, but before that happens, I want to give you an apartment. Tell me which one!"
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2