Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emily at The Point Foundation Gala

Go down

Emily at The Point Foundation Gala Empty Emily at The Point Foundation Gala

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:05 am

Posted by willgirl on the 09/11/2007 at 07:35:57 (09/11/2007 08:35:57 AM)

This is what the Point Foundation does:

The Point Foundation provides financial support, mentoring and hope to meritorious students who are marginalized due to sexual orientation, gender expression or gender identity.

And here is a pic of Emily at the gala. She always looks cute!

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2130
Say What You Want : Wow, I am so very sad that I missed the closure of this site.... I have no idea if anyone is able to read this, or if all hope of a goodbye is lost. In any case, I'd like to say thanks to all those who were a big part of my life. Regretfully, I haven't been on here for a long time, yet I doubt that anyone would begrudge the decision. Thank you, Willi, for providing us with an outlet, a meeting place, a home ♥
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Emily at The Point Foundation Gala Empty Posted by Bella Loony on the 09/11/2007 at 15:47:57 (09/11/2007 04:47:57 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:06 am

She is absolutely gorgeous!! And she picks such great foundations to support and be a part of! Great work Emily!!

Bella
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : Wow, I am so very sad that I missed the closure of this site.... I have no idea if anyone is able to read this, or if all hope of a goodbye is lost. In any case, I'd like to say thanks to all those who were a big part of my life. Regretfully, I haven't been on here for a long time, yet I doubt that anyone would begrudge the decision. Thank you, Willi, for providing us with an outlet, a meeting place, a home ♥

Back to top Go down

Emily at The Point Foundation Gala Empty Posted by fanofbones on the 09/11/2007 at 17:50:41 (09/11/2007 06:50:41 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:07 am

hey tears....I got one
she has a bruise on her left leg between her ankle and knee Smile

fab
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily at The Point Foundation Gala Empty Posted by sophie on the 18/11/2007 at 01:47:35 (18/11/2007 02:47:35 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:08 am

she would immediately practice one of her karate stunts of bones on the person that tries to put a hand on her.

haha you're right.

GO FOR THE GROIN!!!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily at The Point Foundation Gala Empty Re: Emily at The Point Foundation Gala

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down