Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Emily Sightings

+3
THX1138
RGPageantqueen
DBCrazy
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Random Emily Sightings Empty Random Emily Sightings

Post by DBCrazy Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:18 am

Since Emily's wardrobe is so often a topic of discussion I thought I'd post this silly little bit. Take a look and see how she stacks up to the others.

What Would You Wear if You Were a Superhero?

In the wake of Comic-Con, Superheroes are all a buzz. We know actor and actresses get into their character when playing a role, but have they ever thought about if they werea superhero and not just playing on? Or more importantly, what they would wear as a superhero? InStyle caught up with some actresses at Comic-Con and asked they that very question.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Random Emily Sightings Empty Re: Random Emily Sightings

Post by RGPageantqueen Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:12 pm

adorable response. Like a girl in a beauty pageant, I believe the top answers were always something like, "I wish for world peace and everyone to get along." yeah it's cute when an 8 year old says it.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5921
Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:28 am

RGPageantqueen wrote:adorable response. Like a girl in a beauty pageant, I believe the top answers were always something like, "I wish for world peace and everyone to get along." yeah it's cute when an 8 year old says it.
It was an adorable response, then again it was Emily so I expected nothing less. And the lettuce costume? Let us (get it? lol) just say that I'll be the supervillain in this little drama. Em can be "Vegan Girl" dressed in her all lettuce costume with the power to convert people to the vegetarian path, and I will be Dr Frank N Furter, aka "the Sausage King", a diabolical super villain who's mouth watering meat can entice any vegan to cross to the dark side. My secret weapon would be a nice rasberry vinaigrette that would cause her costume to slip off...

Okay, look I've been out of it for like a week now and technichally I'm still on medication, so give me a break. Emily wearing nothing but lettuce though? Totally hot.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by PIMP Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:38 am

THX1138 wrote:
RGPageantqueen wrote:adorable response. Like a girl in a beauty pageant, I believe the top answers were always something like, "I wish for world peace and everyone to get along." yeah it's cute when an 8 year old says it.
It was an adorable response, then again it was Emily so I expected nothing less. And the lettuce costume? Let us (get it? lol) just say that I'll be the supervillain in this little drama. Em can be "Vegan Girl" dressed in her all lettuce costume with the power to convert people to the vegetarian path, and I will be Dr Frank N Furter, aka "the Sausage King", a diabolical super villain who's mouth watering meat can entice any vegan to cross to the dark side. My secret weapon would be a nice rasberry vinaigrette that would cause her costume to slip off...

Okay, look I've been out of it for like a week now and technichally I'm still on medication, so give me a break. Emily wearing nothing but lettuce though? Totally hot.

king RM
You may be ill robert, but its an encouraging sign to see the old hormones are still coursing through your veins properly. lol!!! Emily in nothing but lettuce leaves huh?
I'm not much for vinaigrette dressing though. I'm more for creamy salad dressings. Thick and creamy.......and I know what you're thinking right now.......
PIMP
PIMP
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 16028
Say What You Want : Don't tempt me, I give in easy.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:26 am

PIMP wrote:
THX1138 wrote:

king RM
You may be ill robert, but its an encouraging sign to see the old hormones are still coursing through your veins properly. lol!!! Emily in nothing but lettuce leaves huh?
I'm not much for vinaigrette dressing though. I'm more for creamy salad dressings. Thick and creamy.......and I know what you're thinking right now.......
Yeah, I was just going with the vinaigrette dressing because honestly I think the flavor would go better with Em when I taste her... Speaking of which there's this one dressing that I bet she'd love, it's rich and thick and creamy, and sometimes I make it by hand but it's always better if there's a beautiful woman to help me...

Okay, enough of that or the new boss will be in here beating us.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:44 am

Ella, my thoughts were the same as yours, although I don't know why I didn't anticipate Robert's and Pimp's responses.

I'm gonna assume this was aimed at moi Suspect , and I'm sure there was no pun intended either. Rolling Eyes

You know, it seems I've been here before ... hmmm ... let me think scratch ... yeah, I remember now. Ella was still a minor, we were just learning of Robert's expertise discussing apparel, and if memory serves, that was an Emily wardrobe discussion too!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:55 pm

Hey now! I'm of age now. Barely legal, but legal none the less. Smile

Emily's knows how to strike up conversation. She literally wears it on her sleeve. Smile
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:29 pm

ha thats a sweet response...wouldnt expect anything else from her Smile
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by PIMP Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:03 pm

DBCrazy wrote:Ella, my thoughts were the same as yours, although I don't know why I didn't anticipate Robert's and Pimp's responses.

I'm gonna assume this was aimed at moi Suspect , and I'm sure there was no pun intended either. Rolling Eyes

You know, it seems I've been here before ... hmmm ... let me think scratch ... yeah, I remember now. Ella was still a minor, we were just learning of Robert's expertise discussing apparel, and if memory serves, that was an Emily wardrobe discussion too!

Hey!! I thought what I said showed remarkable restraint......for me...... Twisted Evil

I just served it up and let Robert give it his best shot.......uh....maybe I should rephrase that........
PIMP
PIMP
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by PIMP Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:05 pm

RGPageantqueen wrote:Hey now! I'm of age now. Barely legal, but legal none the less. Smile

Emily's knows how to strike up conversation. She literally wears it on her sleeve. Smile

YAY for legalness!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy......................uh oh..................
Embarassed *cringes and scuttles into a corner under DBC's withering glare.* Laughing
PIMP
PIMP
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:25 am

Yes, I know you're all legal now, Ella. And there's no barely to it; you either are or you're not.

Pimp, you did show great restraint, but you lost a few points for setting Robert up to take another whack at Em. geek I enjoy the double entendre, admittedly tho I'm too much of a mom and an old lady, so I whince a little when it starts going beyond that.
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:29 am

I meant barely like I only turned 18 less than two months ago.

I didn't know you were an "old lady" as you say, I thought you were younger like 22 or something?
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:47 am

LOL, no not 22! Sometimes I feel like it, but on the chronos scale I'm somewhere between Robert and Pimp.

Here's another little tidbit mentioning Emily that I found.

... Many of Hollywood’s most elite are vegans, including Alicia Silverstone, Tobey Maquire, Emily Deschanel and Natalie Portman.

Last edited by DBCrazy on Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:09 am; edited 1 time in total
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:59 am

See, I had no idea. You coulda told me you were 24 and I would have believed you.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by PIMP Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:55 pm

[/i]I'm somewhere between Robert and Pimp.[i]

oooooo!!!, a DBC sandwich!!! Twisted Evil
PIMP
PIMP
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:09 am

PIMP wrote:I'm somewhere between Robert and Pimp.

Oy Vey! ::Shakes Head::
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by PIMP Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:42 am

RGPageantqueen wrote:

sorry, my naughty quota was low, had to do it. LOL!!!
PIMP
PIMP
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:54 pm

PIMP wrote:
RGPageantqueen wrote:

Shocked I'm going to have to learn to predict... Embarassed
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:28 pm

DBCrazy wrote:
PIMP wrote:
RGPageantqueen wrote:

Shocked I'm going to have to learn to predict... Embarassed
apparently.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by PIMP Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:04 pm

OK, OK, I'll be good. lol
PIMP
PIMP
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:25 pm

PIMP wrote:OK, OK, I'll be good. lol
See ... I just can't win for losing. Now I feel like a meanie!! Evil or Very Mad

Here's a little comment I saw at Obsessed With Bones ...

Just like you've made it in music if Weird Al parodies you, have you 'made it' if you appear as a Jeopardy Question? Trish emailed me to let me know that Bones, and Emily Deschanel, were a jeopardy question last night. It was something along the form of "Zooey's sister is the beautiful "Bones"". It seems a big deal, even if it is tied to your movie star sister Smile
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:03 am

thats really cool, I assume they got the answer?
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:58 am

Fox Party: Seen & Heard

Bones’ Emily Deschanel lingered at the party with a group of reporters, and remarked, as two very young girls sang “I Kissed a Girl” in the karaoke booth, “That’s so inappropriate…isn’t it?”

DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:29 am

DBCrazy wrote:Fox Party: Seen & Heard

Bones’ Emily Deschanel lingered at the party with a group of reporters, and remarked, as two very young girls sang “I Kissed a Girl” in the karaoke booth, “That’s so inappropriate…isn’t it?”

OMG that is just so Em! *sigh* It's a good article, though I'm not sure if Michaela ment to say shepherd or shipper, shipper makes more sense to me. Also I thought the thing about the cast of Glee hating the Journey song because they'd had to rehearse it so much was hilarious. Sometimes we as fans forget that for the cast those "memorable moments" are more tedium than anything else.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:06 am

In this day and age I thought it was kind of a daring thing for her to say. Who knows if was an honest comment or she was just making a joke though. The writer doesn't give any indication.

About "shepherd" in Michaela's comment, it works okay, especially since "shipper" with the story kind of reference doesn't show up in the dictionary at all, least not dictionary.com. I figured it might, but not so. I know for me I never heard the word until I started reading fanfic.

shepherd - a person who protects, guides, or watches over a person or group of people.
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next