Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Point Radio: Emily Deschanel Kisses & Tells About 'BONES'

3 posters

Go down

The Point Radio: Emily Deschanel Kisses & Tells About 'BONES' Empty The Point Radio: Emily Deschanel Kisses & Tells About 'BONES'

Post by DBCrazy Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:24 am

Here's a podcast that I found today. I've only been able to listen to the first little bit, but I thought I'd share.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

I think a lot of this is from ComicCon, but it aired yesterday and it is publicity about Bones!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

The Point Radio: Emily Deschanel Kisses & Tells About 'BONES' Empty Re: The Point Radio: Emily Deschanel Kisses & Tells About 'BONES'

Post by bones206 Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:21 am

I can't listen to it right now, but do you know if it is about a kiss in season 5 or if it is about one of the kisses in EitB?
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2057
Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

The Point Radio: Emily Deschanel Kisses & Tells About 'BONES' Empty Re: The Point Radio: Emily Deschanel Kisses & Tells About 'BONES'

Post by HalsGal Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:36 pm

They talk about the kiss in EitB, but also hint about a kiss sometime in December. Merry Christmas to us?? santa

HalsGal

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum