Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Baby Thing

+3
ForensicMama
bones206
moviegirl
7 posters

Go down

The Baby Thing Empty The Baby Thing

Post by moviegirl Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:22 am

I was thinking about the interview that has been on the internet with HH and 2 other writers, they talk about B/B getting in bed it being less of a cheat than the kiss. But they continued to say that "at some point Brennan will ask Booth to father her child," and then "and we'll see if something like that is possible".

I am wondering if the baby scenario goes like this..... Brennan asks Booth to father her child and it shocks him, she tells him he can think about and get back to her. Meanwhile Brennan goes to the doctor to see if everything is okay. Later (probably ending scene) Booth tells her that he will do it and she tells him that she found out she can't have children. (could relate it to something that happen to her in S. America or whatnot).

This brings them really close and then perhaps Booth has his family crisis, and before you know it we are at the finale and these two are just hurting so much that they find comfort in each for a night.... but then realize their actions have some "serious ramifications".

This gives the baby story ... but with a end that won't seem to fast seeing that B/B aren't even together. I know a lot of people are concerned about the baby thing. This story gives us them growing closer, so close they sleep together ( but with no pregnancy being the end result) under their own power and because they want to..... but still leaves an open door for season 5 on how they are going to move forward with this new development.

moviegirl
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-11-13

Back to top Go down

The Baby Thing Empty Re: The Baby Thing

Post by bones206 Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:53 am

I'm liking that ending.
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2057
Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:57 am

That's a great storyline, Movie Girl! I love it! Very Happy I keep mulling over the baby thing, too and wondering what HH is up to. I like this idea. Very good!!!
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by moviegirl Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:29 am

Thanks I just keep thinking about all the spoilers.... it is all I can think about it seems... just thought this scenario could work

moviegirl
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:33 am

Wow, what a great insight! That sounds like a very plausible and very intriguing storyline...loaded with sweet B&B fluffiness! Smile Way to go, moviegirl!!!
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4106
Say What You Want : Dancing Phalanges! Dancing Phalanges!

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlightGardenias Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:50 am

It sounds like something that is certainly possible, but you never know with Hart and Co.

Also, if Brennan doesn't have children, I want it to be because she simply doesn't want to, not because something is physically keeping her from having one. Maybe that's just me, but yeah...that's just my opinion.
MoonlightGardenias
MoonlightGardenias
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1092
Say What You Want : Everything happens eventually...
Registration date : 2009-01-25

http://www.fanfiction.net/~moonlightgardenias

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:25 am

I wrote a story... think it was the last one back, and a thought blipped to mind, so I added it to that story. Brennan said (in the story) about saying she didn't want children, "Sometimes it's just easier to say you don't want something you know you can never have." (She had fertility issues in that one, too...) I thought that was logical--something I'd probably do and thousands of people would, too--out of sight, out of mind.
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:29 am

Could make for a brilliant episode...
You should be writing fanfic moviegirl!
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by moviegirl Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:13 am

Haha thanks... I have tried to put ideas down that I have had floating in my head, but it never seems to come out right. I don't know if I could write specific dialogue... just in depth concepts for stories... but thank you for the complement!

moviegirl
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:57 am

haha well maybe write down your indepth concepts, and get someone else to put it into sentences...Smile
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by missj Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:14 am

I like it!! I've been trying to ignore the whole baby storyline because i have a feeling im not going to like it. But this would work!!
missj
missj
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 148
Location : world traveller: currently USA - so I can watch BONES live
Say What You Want : the same as every girl that has watched Bones. David Boreanaz rescuing me after i've been buried alive.
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum